Don't believe the hype
D&A Member

Class/Position: Both
Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via MSN to Hype
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandros View Post
I'd just like to applaud DH here for actually continuing this shit for so long. Well done sir.
just wanted to say this. xD

Old 03-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #1643
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Thank you for the kind words............

my yellow comrade in arms and all who us feel that this post has helped mankind in anyway. It is true that this started as a pro-Yellow Brotherhood members only and morphed into something that would help save the world such as Chritisina Aguerilla for getting hugh breast implants. Each serves there own purpose since these memoirs help ease your mind where Chrisitina pictures with massive amounts of cleavage helps ease your mind through the release of backed up bodily fluids.

We at the Yellow Brotherhood no longer feel that we are destined to take over the powers of the world through these forums anymore. We now take the stance that we will gain the power of the world and then brag about it upon these forums. This is a definite change in our message but still it will continue to be timeless through out the generations such as John Stamos hair. If we could get the formula to that imgaine the power that would extend from out mere presence. Albet Enstein was a Yellow Brotherhood member but if he would have had the hair of John Stamos we would have taken over the world much sooner. To meld a great mind with good hair only makes sense when you are trying to come up with the Theory of Relativity and trying to get fine lookin pussy at the same time. It is not a widely published fact that he was not only associated with us but one of our top members due to the fact that people were scared enough of Enstein and to partner him up with the YB would have meant the he could have become the King of the World that he chose to turn down due to previous commitments.

dh

Old 03-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #1644
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

We have a lawsuit brewing that smells like a mixture............

of Ron Jeremys ass hair and blue cheese dressing. I am in the mist of suing the http://www.yellowbrotherhood.com/ for false representation and the stealing of our name. We are not a Asian based group and I feel that to pigeon hole us in a misrepresentation of us is uncalled for and unjust such as Oprah Winfrey showing up to a wet tshirt contest. Sure you may at first be intrigued at the saggers but after awhile you may lose your lunch. I am asking for $1,000,000,000.00 in return in which will be spread across a million year time span in order to make it affordable. Also I want the domain name to be dropped and all access of the name be transfered over to us. If you or anyone you know feels a sense of unjustification then I plead to you to email Barack Obama so that he can help right this wrong and also add our cause to the next stimulus package. The Yellow Brotherhood will create jobs in the proven formula.

Money + Yellow Brotherhood = more money for better hair products to get the John Stamos Look

With that look our members women rating would go up 10 fold which would me that more women would be competing for us in addition to spending more money in looking good themselves which would fuel a status beautifcation of the current US female population bringing in trillions of dollars. I had help in creating this formula from Nancy Peloski. It did take a case of beer and I did get her totally naked in a game of stip poker before we were able to create this highly adoptable plan.

dh

Old 03-17-2009, 11:15 PM   #1645
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

On a lighter note..............

I just wanted to say how much I hate Anne Hathaway and her pasty white nasty ass. I dont see how she is labled a Hollywood beauty when she is nasty as hell. Her nose is way too big and her mouth is obnoxiously large and she is annoying to boot. She likes hanging out with everyone that is gay or who wants to be gay or who did not support proposition 8.

I really hate that bitch and her fat ass.

I hope you read this Anne Hathaway because you are trully a bitch and I am sure that people want to kill themselves after meeting you. Someone emailed me her bikini papparzzi pictures and I about threw up my lunch. There is just something about her like she thinks her shit does not stink when she is an overall nasty whore. I will scream in her face as loud as I can if I ever meet her in real life.

dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 03-17-2009 at 11:29 PM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2009, 12:02 AM   #1646
fishBurger
get off my lawn

Class/Position: O scout / demo
Gametype: killing
Whenever life seems too depressing, I am comforted by your wisdom.

Old 03-18-2009, 01:25 AM   #1647
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I feel your pain fish............

sometimes life can come off like a slow dull dagger that slowly grows more annoying everyday as it slides deeper and deeper into your kidneys. Sure sometimes it can be fun but the older you get it seems that most of the fun has been bleed from your heart and soul. It is the soul crushing reality of that having fun is trumped by dwindling funds for bills and mortage payments. If you wonder why the older greyed troubled men mumbkle to themselves as they sit on the bench inside the mall waiting for their wives? I dont wonder anymore. They are waiting to died for their soul and ambitions have been chipped away little by little under the shell of the men has been cracked and he has nothing but to sit back and look lost.

Will this eventually come to be for us..............yes........unfortunately we will fall vicitim to the same fate. What do we have to look forward too??? A bunch of awesome times such as shitting ourselves in our grown up diapers and not giving a shit who gets a whiff of them. Letting our sack hang out of shorts that do not provide enough material to a sagging mans pride....best of all.............faking that our hearing is bad so when do not have to hear the howl of the kackling hyenas we call our wives when they bitch. That in itself will make life worth living until the very end when I can look at my wife while she is bitching and say..............I cant fucking hear you as I go back to watching Girl's Gone Wild edition 10,345. Those are some nice tittys and muff..................hmmmmmmmmmmm.

dh

Old 03-19-2009, 01:24 AM   #1648
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Dont hate me but I am trully sick and tired of people.........

or I mean the "media" talking non stop about an actress or an actor that has just passed away. This time it is an actress and people are treating this like big news. Death is an unfortunate part of life and nobody gets the limelight when they pass to early so why does this actress deserve special treatment. It is not big news to me and people are making it out to be. She was a movie star that had an accident so people should stop talking about it and let the family mourn their recent lose. That is why I propose a bill that would take out 1 in 5 reporters and shoot them dead right where they stand. This would come as a standing message to all that if you put crap out then you will pay the price. I call it proposition 9.

I did have someone who ask after work if I would attend a Down with the Proposition 8 rally in Chi town. I responded by "That is a State of California Proposition so why would I give a fuck living in IL". They responded that we all need to live in harmony and giving support across the USA will help out the cause. I explained that two guys fucking each other in the ass is by now means grounds for them to get married. I dont hate gays but I am sick and tired of hearing about them like I was of the Dallas Cowboys in the 90's. It would not be humanly possible for me to give a shit any less. The lady explained that a simple "no" would have been sufficient so I shrugged my shoulders and left the building. I will not allow Chicago to turn into the next San Franciso. *barf*

I heard that Barack Obamas top four picks for the NCAA bracket are AIG, Hope, Change and Big Government. I wonder who will lose next.

dh
dh

Old 06-06-2009, 03:22 PM   #1649
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I am F@#$%^& BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all of my fellow Yellow Brethren.............

I am back!!!!!!!!!!

To all of my fellow non Yellow Comrades..............

I am back!!!!!!!!!!

To all of my fellow Enemies............

I am back!!!!!!!!!!

To all of my fellow worldly and super liberal culturely infused souless creatons.........

I am back!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I feel that the cloud cast forums are going to get to sunny here again.

dh

Old 06-06-2009, 03:54 PM   #1650
Paft
Beta Tester

Class/Position: [O] Med
Gametype: CTF/Skills
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
Welcome back Yellow one.
Paft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #1651
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I have seen the future.............

and it is here...........

The music, the clothes.........the scenery. That is what the future will bring us.........

Paft, Thank you.......it is good to be back. I come back full of knowledge since I have attended a two hour seminar on scientology. I am now one with the Ron Hubbard guy from Happy Days I think........bring on my planet.

dh

Old 06-07-2009, 08:14 AM   #1652
R00Kie
Kawaii! ルーキー
Lua Team
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Random
Affiliations: BiG, Kawaii!, MustacheBrigade, GoodFellas
Posts Rated Helpful 82 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN View Post
To all of my fellow Yellow Brethren.............

I am back!!!!!!!!!!

To all of my fellow non Yellow Comrades..............

I am back!!!!!!!!!!

To all of my fellow Enemies............

I am back!!!!!!!!!!

To all of my fellow worldly and super liberal culturely infused souless creatons.........

I am back!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I feel that the cloud cast forums are going to get to sunny here again.

dh
Welcome friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN View Post
and it is here...........

Paft, Thank you.......it is good to be back. I come back full of knowledge since I have attended a two hour seminar on scientology. I am now one with the Ron Hubbard guy from Happy Days I think........bring on my planet.

dh
I would like to retract my previous statement of welcoming you.
R00Kie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #1653
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Hey Ookie...........

Then I guess "Thank You" and "F%ck You" are in order. I do appreciate and then disappreciate the sentiments but what the hell its okay that you are wrong. I can deal with a fellow Yellow brethren being wrong since I had allot of practice with Silverfox. I am just glad that we are once the same page and ready and willing to accept the power of the sun to acheive our exhaulted place upon mankind. The rewards for us is out of this world. I am talking about free McDonalds Bucks and possibly small vanilla ice cream cones from dairy queen. If you can beat that then I say you have beaten that.

The FF forums are a special place in which many special people attend in which some of you are really really really f^cking special. Probally not special enough to win the 100' Meter in the Special Olympics but really really close to that. This is a home to many and a gas station on a well lit interstate to some who use it to polish on their social skills so that they may proceed on their journey of life to pick up really hot women with sexual intentions. If I had a dollar for eveyone that I helped in these forums become the best that they could be I would at least be running at $43.00 by now. Does that mean I pat myself on the back? No.........I am not like that...........I just want my f^cking $43.00 now since gas is going back up.

Toodles.

dh

Old 06-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #1654
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Its that time of the month again............

when the world and the Yellow Brotherhood meet as one. We are going to be hosting the bi-annually offical "Yellow Brotherhood Worldwide Extreme Extravaganza Expo" again in Chicago. This year we have promised to let the Asian community know ahead of time that we are the "Different Yellow Brotherhood" so that we can divert the riot that we had last year. Who would know that we would get 10000 Asian Amercians wanting to dicuss politics while I had the public forum focusing on world peace and domination.

Now so far we have a few vendors willing to provide booths to display their products and I am needing a list of more of them so please get the word out.

So far we have coming:

Chiquita Bananna's: http://www.chiquita.com/
(I am told that my initial thought of agreeing of them to show up was that I thought they were a Latin Salsa group but I guess they just sell fruit)

"Save"ty Yellow Products: http://www.save-ty.com/
(These people are f^cking awesome. I just bought some Yellow Rails for my home."

Jacks Magic: http://www.jacksmagic.com/page.cfm?id=372
(They sell some shit called The Yellow Stuff that cleans your pool)

Yellow Freight: https://my.yrc.com/myyellowYRC.html
(They ship you shit to places after you pay them some money)

Mello Yello:
http://www.virtualvender.coca-cola.c...p?brand_id=224
(best god damn drink ever made to man. period)

As you can see we are going to have a friggin blast with all of these vendors and only fellow Yellow Brotherhood members. You will be receiving a gift bag with yellow paper and yellow pencils to say at the least. Music will be provided by the "Blue Man Group". So bring your friends and family so that we can put the "Fun" in "World Domination Fun".

dh

Old 06-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #1655
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Iran is burning with desire.............

or is that the flames of the protestors who have had enough of the ruling clerics swaying the election results like a cheap whore offering a BJ for a large MCD fries and a warm can of Fresca. The world has changed and the economic crash has touched us all in one way or another. I have been touched so much by it that I can barely sit down because my asshole is blown out. Now in this time of dire need we all have to ask ourselves one very important question??? Why is the fucking sentry gun so god damn weak??? or more something like "What in the living f%ck does this world have for me in the next 10 years and how can I cash in on it.

Sure we can all relate on the dreams of becomming rich and sleeping with your latin maid that speaks no english that your wife divorces you over and takes all of your money and dreams do come true for some. It is all about who has the willpower to grab you nuts with both hands to say "Hey, this world is a pretty f&cked up place and I am going to do my best to support those who take out the trash of it". Now sleep tight for the markets will go up again someday or the next 20 years there will be an increase in suicide by 40% by baby boomers but even if it comes to that. Remember this. Nobody gives two shits about you except for your friends and family. The government doesnt so if you do not have any friends or family I would go out and try to fucking buy some at the least and just maybe they will help you through this all or they will fuck you up even more. Its give or take.

dh

Old 06-29-2009, 01:15 AM   #1656
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Dead people celebritys.........Oh my............

WOAW.....hello all non-yellow members and yellow gods alike. I see that famous people are dropping like flies so far this past 30 days that I am getting scared. It seems that the most influential died today.......Billy Mays. I was closer to him then any of the other fucks probally since I used oxy clean mixed with tide on my clothes. If that doesnt create a special bond then you are a fucking idiot. However I did notice that millions of people are depressed and sad over many of these deaths. If you were affected in anyway about a celebirty dying that you had not personally know then you need your damn head examined. People are buying up M.J's music now once he is fuckin dead but wouldnt touch his shit to get him out of debt for the last 5 years. Yeah I am talking to you, you fucking moron. He will be richer the Evlis because once you die it seems that every forgets how fucking weird and monsterous that child molester really was. I am so sorry....I know he made "Thriller" bujt I could give a shit less. I million boys underneath 10 can now breathe easy again since their parents will not get the bright idea to allow them to sleep over at Michael's house. Now I hate to be that SOB but people die every fuckin day and to cry about a rich celeb who had it easy makes me fuckin puke. Cry over someone who lost his job and has to support his kids..............cry for that person and feel bad for that and not the rich celebritys.

You can call me heartless but when a persons life means more since they are famous then ordinary people I really have a problem. A real serious god damn problem. I feel sad for all of the military and thier families and those who have died in duty. I will say it again "FUCK" all of the recent celeberties who have passed since they havent done jack shit to help anyone out but themselves. You think I give a shit about how you feel about that then you are dead wrong but feel free to post your opinions.

dh

Old 06-29-2009, 04:08 AM   #1657
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
good post dh. you speak some definite truisms there.
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #1658
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Heh heh heh heh.... he said, "dead wrong".... heh heh heh heh
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2009, 12:04 AM   #1659
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Well he is offically dead and buried now.......somewhere........

I am guessing it is a secret since people will dig him up two years for now to offer tickets for a one night show with him on Ticketmaster. I heard the show is going to pretty dead but anything to generate Tito's new career. He is going to launch himself back into stardorm faster then it took aids to get a grip of Magic Johnson. Ouch. Too soon some will say? I do have after party right after the funeral progression took place.

I also did watch the hearse drive him to the stadium where Corey Feldman dresses up as Michael Jackson and the 11,000 people walked in to remember why real people commit suicide. IT IS BECAUSE OF GOD DAMN WEIRDOS!!!! I have seen a many of video clips so far of Michael in the last few days I want to say.....OMFG.....JFC.......HOLY FUC%IN SHIT!!!!!!! Creepy as hell. I dont know if I was scarred more to watch a live birth on video or Michael Jackson give an interview. Please do not eat before watching because you will throw up. I did have a free airlane trip due to flyer miles for work so I had a choice to goto Neverland or North Korea. Sometime tell Kim Jong Ill that my ass will be there once I can take off from work. I would rather put up with a demonic dictator and to be tortured then to watch where Michael got his groove back and a big FU to Stella on that one.

It seems that Diana Ross didnt even want his weird ass kids. Who would want to wake up every five mintues to make sure what those kids are doing in your house. That crazy Blanket has a real pre-child molester look to him that doesnt sit well with a plate of spaghetti. I do wish the best for Micheals family because anyone who had to deal with Bozo the clown as a close relative deserves a fukin Nobel Peace prize.

dh

Old 07-09-2009, 12:18 AM   #1660
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

My last post was very very very mean spirited and mean..........

I do apologize to "At the Drive In" band for putting their youtube video in a Michael Jackson post. I know that would be like putting Charles Manson on the cover of "Family Living" or "Seventeen" and I am sorry for it. I mean yeah the branding of the "X" in your followers foreheads and yours is weird but I am a Yellow Brotherhood member so who is right and wrong??? I mean I did not brutally murder like 8 innocent people so we are kind of different in that matter so I guess we are not really that close.

You are a fukin weirdo........

dh