NeonLight
NeoNL
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier, Medic
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: +M|M+ -RS
Posts Rated Helpful 170 Times
It's just that yeah sure Riot releases updates frequently but they leave major problems still there. Like how OP a lot of the new champs are compared to the old ones. Especially their new passives with This trait gives + to this trait and reverse.

Releasing champions as often as Riot is doing is not a bad thing... but like above why not balance every other champion before releasing shit that will wreck everything else.

It also doesn't help that they have random downtimes and shop bugs liek the RP/IP bug a few months back.

There's just small little bugs that are just overlooked by Riot and they seem to never listen to their community.

The one thing that I love from LoL compared to DotA and HoN that they actually did right was item builds (the suggestions) and correct item categories. Marxist actually just figured out a way to change the recommended items. So if you wanna know spam him.

I played my share of LoL and am considering HoN, but I don't think I could get into that elitist of a game. It is definitely a step up from the FF pickup community.
NeonLight is offline   Reply With Quote