Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier, Medic
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: +M|M+ -RS
Posts Rated Helpful 170 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeek. View Post
It doesn't suck going up against great players if you have fun playing with your teammates. Try to focus on doing that. NeoNL and I lost almost every one of our 2v2 matches in the old 2v2 league, but we still had fun.

Also, Kube, that'd just be a weekly pickup tournament. I don't see the benefit of that over just playing regular pickups.
Oh boy yes we did, http://www.ffpickup.com/league/natwov/mustache_brigade to prove it. I can't say there was any match that we didn't have fun with. Sure leagues are all about winning, since you are playing with a set group of people. In all honesty though, winning doesnt mean everything, you can have fun by just playing. A great quote by FDA:
Quote:
I ALWAYS have fun. Even most of the times I get bitched at I have fun.
. That is coming from someone who just started playing FF Pickups recently and still gets bitched at. Does he care? Not at all he plays to have fun.

I guess overall it comes to everyone's different mentalities. Some prefer winning and that's the only way they'll have fun. Some can just play and despite outcome they will have fun.

Last edited by NeonLight; 03-05-2012 at 11:49 PM.
NeonLight is offline   Reply With Quote