Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 08-03-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
o_frenchtoast

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
the 'Pots good for you' Thread

Because it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingFool
You lie. And I have to keep discussing in this one because if I just start talking about pot in some random thread they'll say "he's crazy although he so deserves to beta test more than anyone at all"
Rong. There are specific cells in our brain designed to absorb THC.

Also, cannabis is ranked as the highest type of medicine, as an all-round healer that can help with almost anything that ails you.

I think a lot of misconception is obviously from propaganda that the government puts out (voodoo pharmocology) but also that a lot of the pot sold on the streets is chemically enhanced, which can damage you.

Natural homegrown is extremely healthy.
o_frenchtoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2006, 08:23 PM   #2
o_goldplatypus

yea why not legalize pot
o_goldplatypus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2006, 08:25 PM   #3
o_zaskar

Everyone i know that smokes it literally every day has turned into a slow responsive retard.

The ones who smoke it occasionally though seem fine. guess as the saying goes, everything in moderation :P Getting drunk every night would prob have the same effect.
o_zaskar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2006, 08:26 PM   #4
o_lithium

Canada is looking for someone to grow pot , 5.52 million dollar contract over 5 years.
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2006, 08:26 PM   #5
o_dancingfool

You abuse it French thus rendering it unhealthy. And why is it that stoners make up alot of things for excuses? I was watching Jamie Kennedy do stand up and he said that his stoner friend justifies smoking pot by saying the burning bush in the bible was a weed plant. In the end it's not. 10 years from now you will have severe psychological issues.
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2006, 08:27 PM   #6
o_tennovan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre
Stoners all end up being anti-social weirdos FACT. People who smoke it occasionally compared to every day are much more fun to be with.
My brother smokes at least twice a day and he's the most social guy I've ever met. Hell, I don't even see him anymore because he's always out doing something.

And though all the stoners you've ever met may have been dumbasses Circ (most of them are IMO), my brother is an exception to this rule again. He's one of the smartest, most intelligent people that I know. I hate him for doing absolutely nothing and still knowing everything. Downside to this is that he's a "know-it-all-gonna-1-up-you" kinda guy and that bothers me.
o_tennovan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2006, 08:29 PM   #7
o_zaskar

I just find it weird how the govt is so against pot and yet wont ban alcohol. They both fuck up your perception.

not saying i want 1 legalized or 1 banned, i just find it funny how things your use to and ingrained into society can be accepted and are "thats different" even though really their not.

Old 08-03-2006, 08:29 PM   #8
o_qwertyuiop

Even if it is healthy and if it was legal I wouldn't smoke it. Money spent on pot = less money to buy guitars and guitar related items.
o_qwertyuiop is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2006, 08:31 PM   #9
o_dancingfool

Yeah, look at Sublime. Complete stoners and they suck ass. Maybe they were just stupid by default considering so many musical greats do drugs. Although Jimmy died from them(I think). Actually so many musical greats died from drugs...

Old 08-03-2006, 08:36 PM   #10
o_zaskar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingFool
Yeah, look at Sublime. Complete stoners and they suck ass. Maybe they were just stupid by default considering so many musical greats do drugs. Although Jimmy died from them(I think). Actually so many musical greats died from drugs...
The expensive really dangerous ones though, since they had all the money from getting famous. I don't know of anyone that died from Pot that wasnt from an allergic reaction, or from the impairing effect making them do something stupid (like drive or walk on a highway lol)

Old 08-03-2006, 08:39 PM   #11
o_dancingfool

People are too busy laying on the floor laughing for no reason with pot so they can't move.

Old 08-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #12
o_qwertyuiop

Jimi Hendrix died from choking on his own vomit after overdosing on sleeping pills.
o_qwertyuiop is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #13
o_dancingfool

So it was basically drug overdose that killed him.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:08 PM   #14
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

I completely oppose legalization of marijuana. Why? Because it rankles the stoners.
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2006, 09:18 PM   #15
o_frenchtoast

1. Marijuana does not affect your ability to make decisions
2. Marijuana calms you down

Marijuana is illegal.

1. Alcohol obscures your ability to make decisions
2. Alcohol makes you angry and is involved in many crimes

Alcohol is legal.

Fuck that.

@Dancingfool: 10 years from now I will not have severe psychological issues, because when I'm sober I'm like I was before I started smoking. Voodoo Pharmocology.

@Zaskar: Nobody has ever died from marijuana. It's not toxic enough to kill you, and nobody in the world is allergic to it (well, not that anyone knows about) as well as marijuana does not affect your judgement. If you've puffed the magic dragon you won't be dumb enough to walk on a highway, unless you're dumb. Pot doesn't make you do that. Voodoo Pharmocology.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:21 PM   #16
o_zippy

cannabis is shit.......... just makes me sleepy anyways!

try smoking dry pubic hairs
o_zippy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2006, 09:22 PM   #17
o_frenchtoast

That sounds like much more fun.

If you wanna have fun with pot, you gotta play an instrument. Everytime I smoke at my friends house we have like 4 hour jams. We've written a library full of music. Most of it is really messed up though...

Old 08-03-2006, 09:35 PM   #18
o_zaskar

You nuts? Pot can adjust peoples judgment, not as directly as beer maby but it sure as fuck does. It can also make people depressed and effect their attitude, that in turn effects their idea of whats a good thing to do or not. Epically people who haven't done it before.

i cant believe you actually said it doesn't effect your judgment, anything that makes you react in a even slightly different way effects your judgment.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:36 PM   #19
o_dancingfool

The reason alcohol is legal is because in the depression era the government banned it and crime sky rocketed.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:39 PM   #20
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop
Even if it is healthy and if it was legal I wouldn't smoke it. Money spent on pot = less money to buy guitars and guitar related items.
thing is, it wouldn't be half as expensive if it were legal, because industry would buy into it, and economy would play its game as it becomes more widely available, and different brands would appear, driving competition much like fags. saying that, i can bet you anything the government would slap tax on it.

but yeah, if i were to take up weed smoking WHEN it gets legalised, it would only be occasional. i dont enjoy smoking. i could always make hash cakes though i guess