Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #1
Dylstew

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Only 3 european servers, and the only one that works has the highest ping.

There are only 3 European servers. I live in the netherlands
The first gives me about 25 ping, which is the ff pickup EU quakenet public server. However, it's 1: On a surf map.
2: The autodownload doesn't work ,and I can't find the map on the internet so I can't join.
The second server is the anitalink fortress forever server.(around 60 ping)
However, when I join this one it says the server has different class tables and than tells me it's running in a different version.

The last one is the only one that works, Fortress forever maximgroup.ro max community, which gives me 80 ping(all pings from the server browser, which aren't always accurate), which is alright, but kinda disappoints me , and ususally the ping on empty servers is sligtly lower compared to when it's full.

I was about to idle in a EU server in hope of people joining, which worked a pretty long time ago in the past, but what's up with 2 EU servers hosted that are both..unplayable? Why pay for a server no one can play on?

Also, idling doesn't really want to cooperate with me. The game crashes with alt tabs waaaaaaaayy too frequently, or only shows a black screen when you alt tab, the same goes for window mode. , how can I check if somone joined if the game doesn't want to co operate with me? >.<.

Last edited by Dylstew; 10-16-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Dylstew is offline   Reply With Quote