Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 11-25-2006, 03:15 AM   #121
o_yomamashouse

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Man, you guys rail off at each other with about as much wit and purpose as a senior couple(i guess in this case a few couples).
o_yomamashouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2006, 03:17 AM   #122
o_backstaber

Ate mine already.
o_backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2006, 12:28 PM   #123
o_nezumi

Uber and Psychnet were using real words and complete sentances, right? I was laughing my ass off at them ignoring Darken as hard as they could.

Haha.

No but seriously let's ban Darken from the forums. I'm just about to expatriate just because of him.
o_nezumi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2006, 03:44 PM   #124
o_darken_hellspawn

Hate

Hate my friends is in the eye of the beholder. It is what drives men to succeed in situations such as this. War is not pretty tool of the world but it is a necessity and has been since the beginning of time. There will always be war as long as humanity occupies this very earth. The strong will always survive as the victors and the weak will fall by the blade of the sword.

The fanatics have no chance ever to take us out of this beautiful picture. It will never happen and we will destroy the very lives that they bring before us to succeed in this new era type of battle. There will be no stopping us until this very evil has been rid for our childrens sake.

I say that we feed these very martyrs to pigs once they are killed so under their thinking they would not go to heaven thus more of them would stop this idiotic sucide bombing.

I would also like to start a make a Martyrs foudation where they can run towards me and I will glady spilt their foreheads with a shot from christianity.

May God Help US ALL!!!!!!!!!!
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2006, 03:56 PM   #125
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezumi
Uber and Psychnet were using real words and complete sentances, right? I was laughing my ass off at them ignoring Darken as hard as they could.

Haha.

No but seriously let's ban Darken from the forums. I'm just about to expatriate just because of him.
Where would you go? Don't go...but if you do pack a lunch and take a sweater. It's cold out there.
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2006, 09:19 PM   #126
o_frenchtoast

Ban DH to keep Nezumi. Good deal. Let's get on it pronto!
o_frenchtoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2006, 09:53 PM   #127
o_yomamashouse

Tu! can go while you are at it, he has the same arguing style as the people on WC3, something which drives any sensible person up the wall.
o_yomamashouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 02:09 AM   #128
o_darken_hellspawn

Nezumi?????

Last time I checked no one cared about him regardless so if he is using the arguement that it is going to be him or me then I say do not let the door hit him in the ass. I am not going anywhere.......I need to stay to be with my Yellow Brothers. Not even Nezumis team would like to see him stay. I guess to say the least that at least my Brotherhood backs me.

Go cry me a river Nezumi. I have done more for the FF then you have done for yourself your entire live. I physcially bleed this game and I have been promoting it not only in these forums but to the thousands of past players alike. I am wanting to hit 20,000 players by the six month mark after the release and I believe I can get it. So bye bye if that is what you want to do. I could give a rats ass regardless. Last time I checked the world was still doing fine with or without you.

DH
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 02:27 AM   #129
o_frenchtoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
Last time I checked no one cared about him regardless so if he is using the arguement that it is going to be him or me then I say do not let the door hit him in the ass.
Stop confusing Nezumi with yourself.

Quote:
I am not going anywhere.......I need to stay to be with my Yellow Brothers. Not even Nezumis team would like to see him stay. I guess to say the least that at least my Brotherhood backs me.
Everyone wants to see Nezumi stay. Only your team wants you, and I can't figure out why. You are going somewhere, because you should be banned. You are a plague on these forums, and post nothing but spam shit in long drawn out ridiculous posts.

Quote:
Go cry me a river Nezumi. I have done more for the FF then you have done for yourself your entire live.
Nezumi is the official FF Loremaster. You piss everyone except Zydell and BumGravy off.

Quote:
I physcially bleed this game
From your avatar, you bleed piss.

Quote:
and I have been promoting it not only in these forums but to the thousands of past players alike. I am wanting to hit 20,000 players by the six month mark after the release and I believe I can get it. So bye bye if that is what you want to do. I could give a rats ass regardless. Last time I checked the world was still doing fine with or without you.
How you plan to track 20,000 new players or whatever shit you're spewing is inconsequential. Nezumi is a long-time contributing member, and you're a worthless piss-covered jerkoff. You keep on posting shit, and it's still tolerated, but I sincerely hope that by needlessly insulting long-time members you've finally crossed the line to be banned. You are supported by 2-3 people, and your act is wearing thin.

Please, fuck off. For the children.
o_frenchtoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 05:20 PM   #130
o_skanky butterpuss

^ what he said.

with that said, DH is now on my ignore list.
o_skanky butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 05:23 PM   #131
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Took you long enough, shit.

Old 11-26-2006, 05:29 PM   #132
o_skanky butterpuss

i only use it for extreme cases. in fact, i do believe this is the second time ive used it, and there have been some annoying fucks here
o_skanky butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 05:32 PM   #133
o_psycnet

I still have yet to place a single user on my ignore list, but at the same time, I'm sure I'm on a few myself :/
o_psycnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 06:45 PM   #134
o_zsilver_fox

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast
Stop confusing Nezumi with yourself.

Everyone wants to see Nezumi stay. Only your team wants you, and I can't figure out why. You are going somewhere, because you should be banned. You are a plague on these forums, and post nothing but spam shit in long drawn out ridiculous posts.

Nezumi is the official FF Loremaster. You piss everyone except Zydell and BumGravy off.

From your avatar, you bleed piss.

How you plan to track 20,000 new players or whatever shit you're spewing is inconsequential. Nezumi is a long-time contributing member, and you're a worthless piss-covered jerkoff. You keep on posting shit, and it's still tolerated, but I sincerely hope that by needlessly insulting long-time members you've finally crossed the line to be banned. You are supported by 2-3 people, and your act is wearing thin.

Please, fuck off. For the children.
You fucking own. +1
o_zsilver_fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 06:58 PM   #135
o_captain_cadaver

Wise man says:

There is trash on both sides of the street.
o_captain_cadaver is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 07:34 PM   #136
o_zsilver_fox

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Wiser man says:

Some trash is better than other trash.
o_zsilver_fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 07:54 PM   #137
o_zydell

Zydell says: ASD:ASD:as;D;ads;asDaHIEhaeihauaeaEHaehuaiaHEiaHoi aEHIoAHioahaaiiaIAIAIAIaIJjaijiaijajiAijaIJAIaiiai aiaa (ahum)

I think most people are fine with DH, after all only those people that necessarily need to post in every single thread seem to be so upset. Most people will just ignore it if it is really annoying. I think it's funny that people claim "HE'S JUST SEEKING ATTENTION OMGOMGOMGOGMGG", well seriously.. you just gave him attention xDD
o_zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 07:57 PM   #138
o_pixel

Quote:
Originally Posted by uBeR
Deutsche Welle!
I watch that sometimes, I try to understand the German, but I'll only get every 20th word.
o_pixel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 08:21 PM   #139
o_uber

They have an English section, too. You might have to check your local listings for the times, though.
o_uber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2006, 09:19 PM   #140
o_leandros

Quote:
with that said, DH is now on my ignore list.
Follow this example, kids.
o_leandros is offline   Reply With Quote