Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 11-24-2006, 05:54 PM   #61
o_tu!

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel
I'm not fucked up. You can't say all americans are fucked up just because of a few people.
stop being such a hypocrite idiot.

lol you guys invaded iraq based on the actions of a couple extremists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundchaser
MY BAD then. I'll rewrite the post.

lol...yea, pick on the Americans. Like you don't have peeps that would do that in your country.

next time use the word HUMAN. "Why are HUMANS so fucked up?"

you're just racist against "Americans"...get over yourself already.
i don't pick on anyone, it's pretty obvious why i say american, those sollies were american...

Last edited by o_tu!; 11-24-2006 at 06:09 PM.
o_tu! is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 06:09 PM   #62
o_skanky butterpuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingFool
Are midgets a race?
no, they only count as half people. so theyre half a race.
o_skanky butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #63
o_yomamashouse

Those soldiers are definitely enough to make a judgment of all the American people off of.
o_yomamashouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 06:13 PM   #64
o_dancingfool

Ok, so they're basically the fat guy who drops out halfway through a marathon race right?
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 06:14 PM   #65
o_skanky butterpuss

pretty much. but only if he is coughing up blood and crying, claiming that the race was rigged from the start and thats why hes quitting.
o_skanky butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 06:20 PM   #66
o_mescalito

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT
Jews aren't technically a race though, being a half-one, I can tell you we come from all over the world and generally are more referred to in religion rather than color or visual characteristics (genetics). The NA stereotype Jew tends to be the big nosed, curly dark haired type (like myself), while an Isreali Jew is more often than not very Arabic looking. Could be all that living in the middle east...

Hating Jews = Anti-Semitism, not racism.

As for those who hate Zionists, yeah, I hate how they perverted the idea of Zionism too, so you have my blessing
Last time i checked arabs looked like arabs and Israeli jews looked like jews with a strong resemblance to the country they (or their parents) migrated
from. Plus "..all that living in the middle east.." is something like 50 years. So, yeah.. Lets pull some more facts out of our butts.

p.s
americans are all a bunch of silly indians anyway.
o_mescalito is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 06:23 PM   #67
o_dancingfool

We call 'em engines round here partner, not Indians.
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 06:58 PM   #68
o_psycnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalito
Last time i checked arabs looked like arabs and Israeli jews looked like jews with a strong resemblance to the country they (or their parents) migrated
from. Plus "..all that living in the middle east.." is something like 50 years. So, yeah.. Lets pull some more facts out of our butts.

p.s
americans are all a bunch of silly indians anyway.
Oh yes because theres no recorded history of Jews living as Jews in the Middle East for the last 2000-5000 years or anything.

Obviously, it's easy to point towards the destruction of the temple in 67 AD as a point when Jews were scattered for the second time, but they always tend to wander their way back, and their genetics base out of there as well. Palestinians (biblical Philistines), Jordanians, Lebanese, and Egpytians all share very similar genetic makeup with certain Israeli Jews who tend to come from an older lineage line. Quit being such a fucking nationalist

As well, American Indians share genetic structure with known tribes of Mongolians who crossed the Bering Straight about 10000-8000 years ago, and of course we all know all races and genetic structure originates in Africa, but who cares about world history right?

As an interesting side note, since Indians from India share Mongoloid genetic structure as well, calling them American Indians isn't that much of a stretch, though American Asians would probably be more accurate, but infinately more confusing.

Last edited by o_psycnet; 11-24-2006 at 07:30 PM.
o_psycnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 07:20 PM   #69
o_mescalito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalito
Lets pull some more facts out of our butts.
Dude, psyc, that^ was a joke. You didn't have to do it again.

Old 11-24-2006, 07:29 PM   #70
o_psycnet

You see, the trick to sarcasm on the internet is to make it really obvious, becuase theres no inflection in typed words

Old 11-24-2006, 07:32 PM   #71
o_zsilver_fox

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiuM
Well it's not like Americans didn't already label muslims as terrorists.
Ironically enough the first lines of the USA PATRIOT Act state that in no way are all Muslims terrorists.

And any soldier who tried that would have the shit beat out of him.

Quote:
lol you guys invaded iraq based on the actions of a couple extremists...
Plus multiple uses of chemical weapons, Saddam claiming to have them, refusal to allow UN weapons inspectors in, just about every other country claiming that Saddam had weapons, and for the first time in years people are able to sleep at night there. Great point mate.
o_zsilver_fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 07:35 PM   #72
o_hired-gun

There was actually a report that someone in Pakistan had published in a newspaper, an offer of a reward to anyone who killed an American or Canadian, any American or Canadian.
So an Australian dentist wrote an editorial the following day to let everyone know what an American or Canadian is, so they would know when they found one. (Good one, mate!!!!)
An American or Canadian is English, or French, or Italian, Irish, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian or Greek. An American may also be Canadian, Mexican, African, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Australian, Iranian, Asian, or Arab, or Pakistani or Afghan.
An American or Canadian may also be a Comanche, Cherokee, Osage, Blackfoot, Navaho, Apache, Seminole or one of the many other tribes known as native Americans or Canadians.
An American or Canadian is Christian, or he could be Jewish, or Buddhist, or Muslim. In fact, there are more Muslims in America or Canada than in Afghanistan . The only difference is that in America they are free to worship as each of them chooses. An American or Canadian is also free to believe in no religion. For that he will answer only to God, not to the government, or to armed thugs claiming to speak for the government and for God.
An American or Canadian lives in the most prosperous land in the history of the world. The root of that prosperity can be found in the Declaration of Independence (or in Canada, the Bill of Rights), which recognizes the God given right of each person to the pursuit of happiness.
An American or Canadian is generous. Americans or Canadians have helped out just about every other nation in the world in time of need, never asking a thing in return. When Afghanistan was over-run by the Soviet army 20 years ago, Americans and Canadians came with arms and supplies to enable the people to win back their country! As of the morning of September 11, Americans had given more than any other nation to the poor in Afghanistan.
Americans and Canadians welcome the best of everything, the best products, the best books, the best music, the best food, the best services. But they also welcome the least. The national symbol of America, the Statue of Liberty, welcomes your tired and your poor, the wretched refuse of your teeming shores, the homeless, tempest tossed. These in fact are the people who built America. Some of them were working in the Twin Towers the morning of September 11, 2001 earning a better life for their families. It's been told that the World Trade Center victims were from at least 30 different countries, cultures, and first languages, including those that aided and abetted the terrorists.
So you can try to kill an American or Canadian if you must. Hitler did. So did General Tojo, and Stalin, and Mao Tse-Tung, and other blood-thirsty tyrants in the world. But, in doing so you would just be killing yourself. Because Americans and Canadians are not a particular people from a particular place. They are the embodiment of the human spirit of freedom. Everyone who holds to that spirit, everywhere, is an American or a Canadian.
Or maybe we all are fucked up....
o_hired-gun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 07:46 PM   #73
o_psycnet

Well said fine sir.

Hate begets hate, and to break the cycle we have to accept and help, not attack and ostracise.

Old 11-24-2006, 08:09 PM   #74
o_ekim

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
for the first time in years people are able to sleep at night there
What?
o_ekim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 08:13 PM   #75
o_psycnet

^Yeah that one made me do a double take too

Old 11-24-2006, 08:17 PM   #76
o_mescalito

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT
You see, the trick to sarcasm on the internet is to make it really obvious, becuase theres no inflection in typed words
Sry, i had no idea that a request to pull some more facts out of your butt would be taken literally.

Anyway, if you think i'm supposed to look like an arab, then i look like an arab.
Whatever blows your hair backwards.

Old 11-24-2006, 08:26 PM   #77
o_psycnet

I said 'more often than not' which means 'most, not all'.

Why? Does looking like an arab offend you? Is it so hard to believe that Judaism is more of a religion than a race? Fucking Zionists

When I was in Israel 5 years ago with the Birthright program, a good number of Israelis were self-absorbed assholes, while most of the Arabic folks tended to be more congenial and quite colloquial

I've read plenty of literature on the Middle East and human genetics and the spread of man, but I guess I must be pulling everything out of my ass right? Because lord knows no one on the internet reads books or studies at universities.

Old 11-24-2006, 08:38 PM   #78
o_mescalito

First of all i have two arab co-workers (one of them is my pal) and both look not worse then i am. So no, it wouldn't offend me. It just wouldn't be correct to say that we look alike.
Also you don't know what's my stance towards Judaism, human race, religion, or anything so..

And i don't know wtf is congenial or colloquial but it's not something about their physical appearance, is it? Silly canadian jews

Old 11-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #79
o_uber

psycnet, you're nothing more than a bigot. Please shutup.
o_uber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2006, 08:56 PM   #80
o_tu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
Plus multiple uses of chemical weapons, Saddam claiming to have them, refusal to allow UN weapons inspectors in, just about every other country claiming that Saddam had weapons, and for the first time in years people are able to sleep at night there. Great point mate.
get real dood...
o_tu! is offline   Reply With Quote