Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #26
PorkChopVII
The "other" white meat....

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Enjoyed servers that had NeoTF restrictions, NeoTF added hella features which you had a choice of what ot use, or how much of something a player can use. [o-t] and Axls had it down for balance and everyone can enjoy NeoTF, people couldnt abuse an ability because of hte limitations. And as was mentioned earlier, there is a counter to everything ability, like can steal enemys MG, or disable grenades if in range of the pod. Demoman had trip mines, if you were paying attention can evade them before the player responded to det them. I do not get why people have to be disrespecting, i know some are obviously kidding(not talkin about that). If you dont like something dont have to put it down, still enjoy that fact that everyone is not you, there will be somet hat agree but also respect the game, because for one was a lot of hard work, and was playable and enjoyable. Most of hte people that didnt like it was the ones that can do more than run and shoot, so they get frustraited at havin extra abilities that they cannot grasp or learn to control. The mod wasnt for everyone, doesnt mean have to disrespect it. Yes granted was a lil frustraited myself at some points, but instead of runnin i got even. All it takes really. I was one of those people who was a SaberDisk Bitch with the demoman, sometimes was cheap but fun and could still be took down before capping.

Now im rambling, ramble ramble ramble.