Old 09-11-2007, 07:37 PM   #1
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!

The race for people to update their pc's and servers and going out to buy HL2who does not already have it. The long jounrey is almost over and the new future of TFC in both its versions are almost here. It seems like only yesterday when there was thousands of TFC servers out there ready to be searched an played on as the clan turneys started to pop-up everywhere. This has to be one of the greatest months in history for TFC and its counterparts. IT IS ALMOST HERE FOR ALL OF YOU.......who said it would never come out, all the doubters out there who bitched and complained about updates and release dates. IT HAS FINALLY COME AND THE END TO OUR WAIT is almost HERE!!!!!!!!! Now this brings up the question at hand???????? When and who starts working on the prequel of FF.

The wait is on NOW for FF2.

dh

Old 09-11-2007, 07:39 PM   #2
TEH_BABOON

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Couldn't you have just said this in the September release thread?

Old 09-11-2007, 07:39 PM   #3
tu!

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
shut ure face up, darken retard.

damn i dunno why but i always wanted to say that.
tu! is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 07:40 PM   #4
mistermojo
the pumps dont work

you're seriously the most annoying person on this forum
mistermojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 07:42 PM   #5
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
If only you knew dh, if only you knew.

Old 09-11-2007, 07:44 PM   #6
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

*agrees with all posts above this*

Old 09-11-2007, 08:12 PM   #7
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That hurt. I bring back memories of 8 years ago and this is how I am treated back with it. I put my heart and soul into that post to one.......thank each and every developer that ever had a hand in this in a not so straight forward way and to come back at me with this type of attitude is disrepectfull to all who spent many a months helping out on this project.

Tell you what...............you want me.............come get me. Lets go one step farther then that. Lets start a list of who wants to vs. me in the following weeks it has been releases. Lets do that!!!!!!!!!! Put your name into the bucket and I will scratch you off one by one. I will show you once and for all who in the hell Darken_Hellspawn trully is.

The challenge has been posted.............lets see who now has the ability to back up what has been started.

Long Live the Yellow Brotherhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dh

Old 09-11-2007, 08:15 PM   #8
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Like I said before. I'm already in.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:59 PM   #9
mistermojo
the pumps dont work

you're not funny and you've never been funny and every single one of your posts is so pathetic
mistermojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 10:09 PM   #10
Suite307

Seriously, shut the hell up.
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 10:20 PM   #11
Unknownfigure

I agree with everyone here in that Hellspawn should shut the hell up. If you act like this in real life, people there probably call you hellspawn as well.

Stop with the theatrics and your faggotry at once. This is not a roleplaying game. No drama. No philosophy. Not much love. FF is game where I could blow your fucking head off with a sniper rifle and say "Pwnt." It's also a game where if you are on my server and I don't like you, you won't be there for very long.

You are not funny. Stop pretending to lead internet individuals that have a colored username. K? Bai!

ps: Don't actually try to roleplay, you may find yourself flamed doing that as well if you don't actually use proper punctuation.
Unknownfigure is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 10:41 PM   #12
Mooga
Colorless FTW
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Affiliations: SRCDS.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
The wait is on NOW for FF2.

dh
FORTRESS FOREVER 2: The Rise Of Yellow

Old 09-11-2007, 10:45 PM   #13
Unknownfigure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooga
FORTRESS FOREVER 2: The Rise Of Purple
fixxed for Great Justice!
Unknownfigure is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 10:51 PM   #14
Thor-Stryker
Spybox

Class/Position: Sniper, Defensive
Gametype: Capture Point
Affiliations: Unguilded
Send a message via AIM to Thor-Stryker Send a message via Yahoo to Thor-Stryker
Since I've been on the forums, its been easy to spot out the drama queens and the ones that just spam alot of posts. But DH does take the cake, all the posts are the same and I don't even read them anymore.

Otherwise he'd be a cool person.
Thor-Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 11:19 PM   #15
Dr.Uudge
in-game as Dr.Ainpipe

my first post; i've been a very frequent visitor to this site and forum for a long time, but didn't become registered member until today, as ff's release has been announced.

i thought i'd comment on DH. I think he's an ok guy; i've been reading his posts since he first got here, and contrary to what people have been saying, i dont' think he's been posting as a drama queen. instead, it seems like he's being used as the pressure valve for people to run their tempers/sarcasm/anger off. But i don't think his posts deserve stuff like that.

on the other hand, i felt it odd that the "this is a flame freee forum" is a sticky and yet, people have not refrained from flaming.

but most importantly, the FF team has to be the greatest community/fan supporters bar none. i've been in the mods community for a long time now, and where as most people sell out to the "well i made this mod fun for ME" philosophy, you guys have been very dedicated to the fan feedbacks. If i ever become a millionaire, you guys will be the first on my list to get money to start your own game company. It's rare to see such attatchment for the fans these days, cuz AFAB(anything for a buck) motto is running rampant in the gaming industry.
Dr.Uudge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 11:30 PM   #16
Suite307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Uudge
my first post; i've been a very frequent visitor to this site and forum for a long time, but didn't become registered member until today, as ff's release has been announced.

i thought i'd comment on DH. I think he's an ok guy; i've been reading his posts since he first got here, and contrary to what people have been saying, i dont' think he's been posting as a drama queen. instead, it seems like he's being used as the pressure valve for people to run their tempers/sarcasm/anger off. But i don't think his posts deserve stuff like that.

on the other hand, i felt it odd that the "this is a flame freee forum" is a sticky and yet, people have not refrained from flaming.

but most importantly, the FF team has to be the greatest community/fan supporters bar none. i've been in the mods community for a long time now, and where as most people sell out to the "well i made this mod fun for ME" philosophy, you guys have been very dedicated to the fan feedbacks. If i ever become a millionaire, you guys will be the first on my list to get money to start your own game company. It's rare to see such attatchment for the fans these days, cuz AFAB(anything for a buck) motto is running rampant in the gaming industry.
Sympathizers get their arms snapped off , are you ready to lose your arms ?
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 11:36 PM   #17
gizmofo
The Bestest

Send a message via AIM to gizmofo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tu!
Blah blah blah I'm dumb
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermojo
Blah blah blah I'm dumb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suite307
Blah blah blah I'm dumb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownfigure
Blah blah blah I'm dumb
You guys really need to shut up and get a life. If you really think dh is dumb, then shut up, your just encouraging him honestly. I personally think its comical and actually quite impressive that he's kept it up for this long. I can't wait to see what he'll talk like in game.
"Obla-dee, Obla-da, life goes on, bra"
If you don't like what he says, don't say anything. The rest of us want to have a good time.
P.S. Odd how you guys all said the same thing.
gizmofo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 11:43 PM   #18
Deadly Furby
Elder Scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Uudge

Welcome!
Deadly Furby is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 11:47 PM   #19
BarkeN_FellspawN

It is such a shame.............

It is such a shame that people resort to verbal attacks on our beloved leader, DH. DH spreads nothing but the truth, peace and prosperity yet the skeptics attack every move he makes...... Would you make fun of Ghandi, or Mother Teresa? No, but you still continue to attack Dh...... a man of virtues. You non-yellows make me sick.

bf

Old 09-11-2007, 11:55 PM   #20
gizmofo
The Bestest

Send a message via AIM to gizmofo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarkeN_FellspawN
Would you make fun of Ghandi
I think the reason Ghandi was such a hit was because of all the people making fun of him..
Also he said some trivial things that are largely unimportant.
gizmofo is offline   Reply With Quote