Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 02-15-2007, 11:21 PM   #21
o_psycnet

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Well I'm glad you can tell how much better the gameplay is despite not playing either.

I mean, DEAR GOD WE MIGHT HAVE TO LEARN SOME NEW GAME MECHANICS WAAAAAAAAAH
o_psycnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2007, 12:37 AM   #22
o_kenny

Location: In a mall, hiding in a gunstore, while being surrounded by 53,594 zombies
Quote:
Originally Posted by STA_SirTiger
PsYcNeT, I'm guessing you're talking about Crayola (can't be completely sure since I have him blocked). He switched to blue to be just like his idol, me. Anyways, here's my survey:
LOOKS
TF2 90%
FF 10%, can't be compared to the sexyness art of TF2

GAMEPLAY
TF2 50% (gets 100 if they don't change anything besides clocking like FF....since FF is changing WAY too much and doesn't sound like TFC to me anymore)

FF 50% already explained
How dare you mock fortress forever!!!!
GO EAT A GRENADE!!!!
o_kenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2007, 12:55 PM   #23
o_ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by STA_SirTiger
PsYcNeT, I'm guessing you're talking about Crayola (can't be completely sure since I have him blocked). He switched to blue to be just like his idol, me. Anyways, here's my survey:
LOOKS
TF2 90%
FF 10%, can't be compared to the sexyness art of TF2

GAMEPLAY
TF2 50% (gets 100 if they don't change anything besides clocking like FF....since FF is changing WAY too much and doesn't sound like TFC to me anymore)

FF 50% already explained
Then I guess you are going to be dissapointed with both releases because niether of them are going to be exactly like TFC. If you want to play TFC then....go play TFC.

Oh, and it appears you are unaware but TF2 will probably be doing more major changes than FF will be doing. To start things off they are removing infections and making it so you cannot fire a weapon while priming a grenade.
o_ghost is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2007, 01:00 PM   #24
o_paft

Omg! Someone kill Kenny.

I don't imagine TF2 being popular with clan the scene like previous TF's but It does look a well made game regardless of the CGI style.

Last edited by o_paft; 02-16-2007 at 06:04 PM.
o_paft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2007, 01:21 PM   #25
o_gunslinger

This thread is just lol. Not really because of dh winding you all up, but because you bite every time.

An ignore function on a forum is waste of time, all it leads to is "LOLZ welcome to ignore pal!!!" and people syaing "I don't know who that was directed at, as I have you/him/her/your MUM on ignore". Just ban the cocks and and tell the others to stfu. Yawntastic!
o_gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2007, 01:22 PM   #26
o_kenny

Location: In a mall, hiding in a gunstore, while being surrounded by 53,594 zombies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paft
Omg! Someone kill Kenny.
gimme a mirv.

Old 02-16-2007, 05:48 PM   #27
o_psycnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger
This thread is just lol. Not really because of dh winding you all up, but because you bite every time.

An ignore function on a forum is waste of time, all it leads to is "LOLZ welcome to ignore pal!!!" and people syaing "I don't know who that was directed at, as I have you/him/her/your MUM on ignore". Just ban the cocks and and tell the others to stfu. Yawntastic!
And luckily, we always have holier than thou assholes like you to tell us when we're doing something stupid!

*gold star*
o_psycnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2007, 10:45 AM   #28
o_darken_hellspawn

Oh dear me...........

To the post about TF2 making money.........you are a few pancakes short of of an IHOP stack. It is going to be free!!!! and since everyone who will play it already has Half Life 2 then there will not be more sales associated to it. Now Crayola........the former Yellow brother who has lost all credibility when he left the Brotherhood to join the Orcas 10 seconds later. You call for my ban and thus you really need to join the club if you think you are the first one to ever try to start this. You are an carton of milk that has way exceeded its accepted safe drinking date. You are now clumping up with the consistency of cottage cheese and the smell compared to rotting elk flesh in the heat of summer. You have no power and thus no one backs you, not even your own color??? It is time for me to throw that stagnant cartoon away and I do so with ever so much ease straight to the trash.

You are an ugly person now and your emotions such as a child have turned you into a weeping blob who can barely show his face as he curls up in the corner into a tight fetile position. I warned you my everflowing pool of stomach bile that you are now nothing but trash and it seems that I am going to have to be the one to take you out to the dumpster.

dh
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2007, 11:25 AM   #29
o_tyrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
....you are a few pancakes short of of an IHOP stack.
lol, I'm going to write that one down! Thats great!
o_tyrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2007, 03:07 PM   #30
o_kenny

mmm pancakes,,,,wait i hate pancakes....damnit now you made me hungry....dh