Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 10:03 PM   #1
o_nomak

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Load of questions stuck in my head

ok I have a lot of questions waiting to be answered, sorry if they were posted before.

1) if the players do pick up weapons i think you should not allow them to get more ammo so not to ruin the gameplay lets say "scout with machingun" invinsible i guess

2) are you guys gonna make your own guns, characters, levels? or just continue on from tfc?( i see that you alreay made your own frags and such there awesome)

3) are you guys gonna change the sentry guns appearance? because by the look of the renders it looks a bit to close to tfc.Not that its bad i was just looking for something different, something more...of the source engine.

4) will there be an item that makes you invisable or like 500 hev health like in hl2 ending?

5) camo?

6) will the sniper rifle still have the visible red dot, or will only the sniper himself be able to see it. I think that only the snipers should see teh dots...adds more of a "WHERE IS HE! " feeling for the non snipers.

7) nightvision for spy?

will the soldier have rockets taht follow or just straightforward? I think you should include follow rockets in the levels but not too many. like hide the follow missiles underwater or high up in cliffs.

thats about it... sorry if there are too many questions. I hope this answers other peoples questions if not sorry

Old 02-17-2005, 10:23 PM   #2
o_storm

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
you are joking arent you?

Old 02-17-2005, 10:25 PM   #3
o_rebo

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
I hope so!

Nomak, no to pretty much every question as none bear any resemblance to TFC as we know it. Be more specific and thoughtful about your questions in the future.

Post fewer questions with more detail and reasoning.

Closed Thread