Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
simplify game
let terrible players randomly get kills every now and then
make every gamer feel special
market to masses
$$$$$

gaming 2010

edit: bridget suggestions = tf2. you think its great, we get it, most people dont disagree. we could just blatantly copy it across the board, but where would that get us?
What kids will do nowadays just to make a quick buck aka make a game with easy gameplay and realistic graphics.

Let's take a look at WoW. WoW went from 40man raids to pretty much 10/25 man raids because the little fucking babies cried it was too hard to get 40 people together. They then complained that even that was too hard and didn't have enough tanks, so they made druids and paladins easy mode tanks. *side note, I still owned those scrubby ass dr00d,gayadins as a Prot Warrior*
Dr00ds cried because they got crushed too much, and paladins QQed because of crits(you needed x amount of DEF not to be critted), so they removed Crushing Blows and made it easier for Paladins to get DEF. Now we have WoW:WoTLK. A nub ass game which any cunt can play. All the good players left and all the nubs stayed.

Quick Summary : WoW became ultra fucking gay.

Back to the topic of Health/Armour.

I do not see anything wrong with it, it's just a different System.

Is it really that hard to understand? Armour is more important then your health.

Lets look at it in a real life perspective. I am fighting a dude, he has Kevlar on, I have nothing on. Yes, We're both butt ass fucking naked dueling to the death with .45s.

I shoot him in the chest, he lives. He shoots me in the chest,I scream like a little bitch because I was completely naked without armour. He had 100/100 I had 100/0 then 0/0! The dude with Kevlar was a bitch by the way, I knew I should of just thrown a grenade at his cunt ass. There is nothing wrong with a Health/Armour System nor is there any wrong with just a Health System.

Halo uses the system FF uses, HOW MANY FUCKING PEOPLE PLAY THAT. Yea suck my cock. Mass Effect 1/2 uses it, many games do.

You don't see them act stupid and go, "OMG ARMOUR IS SOOO GAY"

Oh, Bridget, when was the last time you played FF anyway?

PS: Dexter sucks donkey dick, god he's a slimly fucking cunt box.
PSS: Supposedly I am an angry fucking Jew.
ricecakes: I demand SGs get a buff
squeek.: buy it a gym membership

'I have an eye for design' - Kube 2014

Last edited by Ricey; 09-28-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Ricey is offline   Reply With Quote