mjau
D&A Member

Class/Position: kittens are sneaky, spy
Gametype: Capture the mouse
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Tax Day

As a casual observer it's hard to not notice:

THIS TEA PARTY SHIT IS GETTING SERIOUS

And it's interesting to see how Washington politicians on both sides of the fence are reacting. Democratic/Republicans AND Obama with your distaste for science and exploration and public opinion and absolute disregard for spending on shit that "DON'T WORK". Yeah that's right FUCK YOU ALL.

I might go join one of these rally's some day. Have to get over my distaste for Republicans with their f-tard Patriot Act and trying to change the Constitution to define marriage. I mean wtf republicans? Were you stoned?

Disclaimer- too say "fuck you all" to corruption, greed, and nonsense is not a desperate cry of anger or violence or even hatred. It's merely points to the obvious. So fuck you all, go home and get the hell our of my government.
6 of the 10 richest counties in America now surround Washington D.C. Our "capitol" edged out Silicon Valley as the nation's richest metro area. Reality Distortion Field = 1. Stream the distractions: One percent, hoodies, and kony oh my.

Last edited by stray kitten; 04-15-2010 at 04:45 PM.
stray kitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray kitten View Post
Obama with your distaste for science and exploration . . .

wat
Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2010, 05:04 PM   #3
stray kitten
mjau
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
Space the FINAL frontier.

Unless you are Russian.
6 of the 10 richest counties in America now surround Washington D.C. Our "capitol" edged out Silicon Valley as the nation's richest metro area. Reality Distortion Field = 1. Stream the distractions: One percent, hoodies, and kony oh my.

Last edited by stray kitten; 04-15-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #4
SixxGun
D&A Member

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Space the FINAL frontier.

Unless you are Russian.
What if you live in Alaska and can see Russia, Does that count?
SixxGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2010, 01:49 AM   #5
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
As a casual observer it's hard to not notice:

THIS TEA PARTY SHIT IS GETTING SERIOUS
No, it's getting totally fucked. Only an idiot thinks Palin is going to help it out. She's in place to promote and destroy it. I don't know who is behind this sabotage, but they are using the Hopefull-First-MILF to do it.

No one took her seriously during the election(My opinion, she's the main reason Obama is the president).... and now that there is actually a potential 3rd party candidate, they are doing what they have to do eliminate it. How better than with the same dumbass that insurred Obama was elected?
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2010, 03:25 AM   #6
stray kitten
mjau
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
No, it's getting totally fucked. Only an idiot thinks Palin is going to help it out. She's in place to promote and destroy it. I don't know who is behind this sabotage, but they are using the Hopefull-First-MILF to do it.

No one took her seriously during the election(My opinion, she's the main reason Obama is the president).... and now that there is actually a potential 3rd party candidate, they are doing what they have to do eliminate it. How better than with the same dumbass that insured Obama was elected?
I agree. Palin is .... frankly she's a whore I want to see st- never mind.

I am talking about the rally's held in small towns across America. EVERYWHERE someone isn't under the Iron thumb of "progress". Palin is only at a few calculated events. And frankly most tea party peeps I have talked too would rather F her than elect her.

It wasn't Palin that ensured Obama got elected. It was the actual candidate. Another ftard iin congress for decades spewing his shit.

Question: what is the libertarian view of the patriot act?

Old 04-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
Rutabeggar
D&A Member

The POTUS has said and I quote:

"I've been amused in recent days by these people having rallies. You would think they would be saying 'Thank You'".

In spite of the fact that that 47% of households aren't paying their income taxes on their 2009 earnings, our national debt has risen to $12.8 TRILLION, up $32 BILLION from a week ago today, spending is roughly 25.2% of our GDP the HIGHEST tax burden in US history, we should be saying thank you....what a self-promoting, arrogant turd.

As for Sarah Palin...You have no reason to fear that she will be elected in 2012. The leading candidate per the recent CPAC conference is Ron Paul, who in a mock election received 41% of the vote while Mr. Obama claimed 42%. Sarah Palin speaks at Tea Party rallies because she fires up middle America, and no amount of "But she's an idiot" arguing can change that fact. She will make a career of traveling around to conservative functions as a key note speaker because people find her interesting (and hot...I mean honestly, the Republicans have Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin and the Democrats have...Naughty Nancy Pelosi???? *shudder*).

Understand that Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, or any other conservative pundit cannot and will not hijack the Tea Party Movement, it's so far beyond party politics with the Tea Party. 50% of the Tea Party consists of Independents. For those who feel they are racists and rednecks need to look again. If the Tea Party was so self-destructive, why try and recruit people to infiltrate it to make them appear as racists rednecks? November will be interesting, and 2012 will be quite a bit more interesting.

Last edited by Rutabeggar; 04-16-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Rutabeggar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
GenghisTron
AKA LittleAndroidMan
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
The Tea Party has been hijacked by the GOP, but lukcily, there's two branches of the Tea Party. You have the Tea Party Express, which is the 'astroturf', and then you have the Tea Party Patriots, which is the true, grassroots part of the Tea Party. Of course the media would never report on that, since it runs contrary to their narrative.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:

No one took her seriously during the election(My opinion, she's the main reason Obama is the president).... and now that there is actually a potential 3rd party candidate, they are doing what they have to do eliminate it. How better than with the same dumbass that insurred Obama was elected?
+1

Old 04-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #10
Rutabeggar
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisTron View Post
The Tea Party has been hijacked by the GOP, but lukcily, there's two branches of the Tea Party. You have the Tea Party Express, which is the 'astroturf', and then you have the Tea Party Patriots, which is the true, grassroots part of the Tea Party. Of course the media would never report on that, since it runs contrary to their narrative.
Of course the GOP as a party has hijacked it, they have to piggy back on to something, but I don't think the Tea Party will allow a pundit to be their voice. Glenn Beck tried it with his 9/12 movement last September and he has been shunned for the shill that he is. Either way, the Tea Party has more political clout than I think many in Washington don't want to recognize.

Last edited by Rutabeggar; 04-16-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Old 04-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #11
Crazycarl
D&A Member
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 31 Times
Unless they can all get behind an electable, non-GOP candidate, I don't think they'll have any clout at all. They'll be pandered to by the Republicans and their hand-picked candidate. I think the group is much do disparate to push towards a positive common goal.
Crazycarl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #12
stray kitten
mjau
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycarl View Post
Unless they can all get behind an electable, non-GOP candidate, I don't think they'll have any clout at all. They'll be pandered to by the Republicans and their hand-picked candidate. I think the group is much do disparate to push towards a positive common goal.
It may be a good time to recall, this is how Clinton got elected. Dissatisfaction with GOP candidates and splintering among dissenting voters. Ironically Clinton turned out to be a pretty decent president. In this case however, we know what we have already have and changing congress is a closer and easier target. In that respect the tea party may have something.

Last edited by stray kitten; 04-19-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Old 04-19-2010, 11:28 PM   #13
BinaryLife
D&A Member
Wiki Team

Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Send a message via AIM to BinaryLife
Quote:

Even I agree with you completely on this one. She is misleading the movement and taking them in a direction without knowledge. It fills me with anger to know that she is taking a group of legitimately concerned citizens and instead of educating and empowering she is feeding them misinformation and aggravating them. The damage they could do with the correct information would be something to see.
BinaryLife is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #14
Rutabeggar
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryLife View Post
Even I agree with you completely on this one. She is misleading the movement and taking them in a direction without knowledge. It fills me with anger to know that she is taking a group of legitimately concerned citizens and instead of educating and empowering she is feeding them misinformation and aggravating them. The damage they could do with the correct information would be something to see.
Not that I think Sarah Palin should be head of anything more than a carpool, but what misinformation is she spreading?

Old 04-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #15
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutabeggar View Post
Not that I think Sarah Palin should be head of anything more than a carpool, but what misinformation is she spreading?
/me gets popcorn

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2010, 07:49 PM   #16
stray kitten
mjau
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc View Post
/me gets popcorn

Old 04-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #17
GenghisTron
AKA LittleAndroidMan
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Death Panels, for one.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:18 PM   #18
stray kitten
mjau
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisTron View Post
Death Panels, for one.
I saw a t-shit the other day regarding death panels. I lol'd

Palin responded to the harsh criticism of her earlier "death panel" face book post.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=116471698434

And she was at it again this month. Which got all the libs in a frenzy again from last year.

Fact is since the government is now going to run the healthcare program they probably will have end of life panels to decide when healthcare is appropriate in terminal situation.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #19
GenghisTron
AKA LittleAndroidMan
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Yes, but there's a difference between an 'end of life panel', and a 'death panel'.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #20
stray kitten
mjau
D&A Member

end of life = death. But yeah it's rhetoric.