Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 07-12-2005, 08:56 PM   #21
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrow
BUt have no clue on how many other ones are on a collison corse to earth so could be alot sooner.
You're in luck and in good company. Science has no idea how many are on their way either. Think about everytime you hear about a near miss of a large astronomical body and how no one knew it was coming until it was here.

You want something chilling? Read the theory of how our moon formed wherein another planet collided with the Earth and the moon formed from the outflung debris. The theory I read involved a planet already forming life....that was an "extinction level event". The ramifications of that are just chilling.
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2005, 09:13 PM   #22
o_morrow

Quote:
Also, don't you think that NASA's greatest scientific minds didn't think of that one tincy little problem?
NASA's greatest Scientific Minds forgot to change from the metric system and crashed rover.

they are also the guys who lost how many landers let alone miss there targets oh so many times give me a break. Watch the Discovery channel read a book. May be suprised on what you will learn.

as for your Mosuito what if it flys in the window and gives you west nile and you die. Wont matter much about if one hits your windshield.

Ever been on a motor cycle or car with the window down driving down the highway only to get smoked with a Big of some sort comming the opposite direction. They can take out teeth. Now try that in space with a probe being sent super fast, with highly explosiveness.

Physics is da bomb. read a book and play less games.

and yes i have heard of that book and theory. kind of Crazy isnt it. I still like the theory's of

1) Nuke the Moon, sending earth off its trigectory screwing over the world.
2) Nuke the polar icecaps thus taking earth off its trjectory, sending massive floods and possible nuclear winter for a long long time.

The worlds lucky im not a Terrorist....Yet.
o_morrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2005, 12:11 AM   #23
o_lithium

i fear that soviets will use that excuse to declare war on america.
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2005, 12:30 AM   #24
o_morrow

psh i fear nothing as I live in Canada. No one messes with canada... UN and UK have our backs.

Old 07-13-2005, 01:16 AM   #25
o_frenchtoast

Nobody messes with Canada because it's not worth it. We suck.
o_frenchtoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2005, 01:18 AM   #26
o_morrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast
Nobody messes with Canada because it's not worth it. We suck.

Oh hell no, you did not just slay that. Want me to go to Ontario and man handle you.

Old 07-13-2005, 01:30 AM   #27
o_simmadown

Canada seems to be the aggressor. According to the CIA Factbook, more than 90% of the Canadian population is massed within 160 km of the U.S. border. Now, why would Canada mass so many people near our border? Invasion force? I think so.

-Simma
o_simmadown is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2005, 01:44 AM   #28
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmadown
Canada seems to be the aggressor. According to the CIA Factbook, more than 90% of the Canadian population is massed within 160 km of the U.S. border. Now, why would Canada mass so many people near our border? Invasion force? I think so.

-Simma
Is it 'cuz the rest of it is an uninhabitable arctic wasteland?

Old 07-13-2005, 01:48 AM   #29
o_simmadown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
Is it 'cuz the rest of it is an uninhabitable arctic wasteland?
Nope, must be an invasion force. There's obviously no other explanation.

-Simma

Old 07-13-2005, 01:49 AM   #30
o_morrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmadown

-Simma

And the fact that the Canadian Railway was built there in like the 1800's fool. You have to think of the trade routes way back when. Canada sold stuff to the US. Canada's Locomotives where steam driven. that answer your quiestion. Northen canada is all heavy bush and what not as well. Pick up a map, Pick up a history book. Yankee

Old 07-13-2005, 02:18 AM   #31
o_simmadown

Obviously you fellas have never seen Canadian Bacon, or you might have picked up on the humor: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/

You hate-America, "Americans are ignorant" crowd would like it. It's directed by your favorite truth teller: Michael Moore. Farenheit 911 is to Canadian Bacon what Blair Witch Project is to other horror movies. Moore decided to go with a more realistic 'feel'. If you liked F911 you may like the original version Canadian Bacon.

A U.S. president deceives America to go to war with Canada. Of course in the movie the Americans are extremely gullible and beleive him.

-Simma

Old 07-13-2005, 03:20 AM   #32
o_etzell

But John Candy is in it! It's automatically 1337!
o_etzell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2005, 03:55 AM   #33
o_binarylife

Quote:
Of course in the movie the Americans are extremely gullible and beleive him.
That's about how it would be now.

Unfortuneately people think they need to have sides, so instead of being inteligent and thinking about the overall picture, democrats think one way, and republicans think another. Instead of politicle parties, they've become teams and for some reason they compete against each other, rather than working together to provide that middle ground of comfort america needs.
o_binarylife is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2005, 09:35 PM   #34
o_zsilver_fox

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Notice how only a mass amount of money can heal her emotional trauma .

Also, before sending something to impact a force roughly equal to 100 tons of TNT, YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES! Yes, NASA's made some mistakes. But if they were to fuck up big time on this one, then they could endanger the world. So that little bit of pressure just may of helped.

And, as stated before, she's an AMATUER ASTRONAMER (yes, I spelt that wrong. I'm in a bad mood, so I don't care). She probably thinks that when she buys a $50 plastic telescope from her local hardware store, she'll advance.
o_zsilver_fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2005, 02:06 AM   #35
o_sobe green

I think its more that nobody wants to deal with Canada's weather. The only people in Canada are the only people that like that weather.
o_sobe green is offline   Reply With Quote