Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 11-19-2007, 10:40 PM   #1321
Don
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Brothers, I feel it my duty to understand with you where Silverfox went wrong, as a forewarning to us all. (See Evidences No. 1 & 2).

Evidence No. 1

See here how Silver Fox's power hungry tendrils sap away at the Sacred Yellow Chalice of the Llama. His eyes have lost their yellow brilliance in his thirst to destroy the unity of the Brotherhood. Now we are left with the vacant shell of a former brother.

Evidence No. 2

See how Silver Fox cleverly disguises himself as one who is yellow by wearing a mask. Yet he forgets that being Yellow on the outside is no substitute for attaining Yellow enlightenment within.

Let us mourn Silver's passing.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2007, 10:42 PM   #1322
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Remember this: however many colours there are on the Rubix cube, there can only be one Yellow side.

Thus Silverfox, there can only be one Yellow Brotherhood of the Llamas. The one which you have sadly left.
Here's a game better suited to those who continue to back DH

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2007, 11:53 PM   #1323
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc
Here's a game better suited to those who continue to back DH

Hi, I'm zSilver_Fox, and I support this message.

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 02:28 AM   #1324
Backstaber
Custom User Title
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout Offence
Gametype: Capture The Flag
Affiliations: None
I am thankful and grateful for all your support, from the Red Team, the Black Team, Silver_fox and my very own Blue team.

For it will not just be one man who will defeat Darken and his henchmen, it will be the strength, the will and the determination of us all which will finally allow us to overcome this menace that has actively espoused irrationality upon our forums. I too want to post peacefully and happily on these boards without being disturbed by the likes of Darken. This is why I am not only defending Silver_Fox, and denouncing Darken, but am now actively endorsing him and his plans for the Yellow Llamas within the Yellow Reformation in order to deradicalize and finally normalize the relations between our groups and bring order to these formally less chaotic boards.

Will you unite with me in this ambitious effort?
Backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 02:33 AM   #1325
there's nothing here
lol

Location: Halfway sprawled out of a cardboard box at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Can't I be clear? Why must I be black? White maybe?

I don't wanna have a color and be caught up in all your bloody bloodshedding feuds!

Even though I love SilverFox with all my heart.. and would die for her a death full of gore and pork.. I would rather die as a nobody.
there's nothing here is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 02:40 AM   #1326
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
Quote:
Originally Posted by there's nothing here
I don't wanna have a color and be caught up in all your bloody bloodshedding feuds!
go green. theyre all a buncha pussies anyway
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 05:05 AM   #1327
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Quote:
Can't I be clear? Why must I be black? White maybe?

Even though I love SilverFox with all my heart.. and would die for her a death full of gore and pork.. I would rather die as a nobody.
What? Her? I have a penis.

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 07:12 AM   #1328
Bubbles
Bueno

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
Yes, the primate may shake his head up and down when you ask him if he understands but that will all be forgotten when he throws feces at you in the end.

Please stop throwing feces Silver..........come up with something orginial such as going to school or becomming educated. I am sure your definition of science is using a magnifying glass to burn ants.
dh
That was gold, not wait! Yellow! Thanks for making my day DH :- DD
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 07:41 AM   #1329
there's nothing here
lol

Location: Halfway sprawled out of a cardboard box at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
That's okay.

And Skank, that's not the answer to your problems.. sigh..

Old 11-20-2007, 07:44 AM   #1330
there's nothing here
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demasu
No, the stuff coming from the penis is yellow. Hopefully the infection spreads to the brain quickly.
Wait.. the pus or the piss?

'Cause if you drink enough water, piss isn't yellow..

I'm guessing you mean the pus..

Old 11-20-2007, 08:01 AM   #1331
Bubbles
Bueno

Quote:
Wait.. the pus or the piss?

'Cause if you drink enough water, piss isn't yellow..

I'm guessing you mean the pus..
EAT ALOT OF BLUEBERRIES AND PISS BECOMES BLUE!

Old 11-20-2007, 09:21 AM   #1332
Bubbles
Bueno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss
go green. theyre all a buncha pussies anyway
Hey fuck you, pal!

Old 11-20-2007, 11:36 AM   #1333
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
I would have to say that I am intrested to see that at least some people are starting to stand behind BackStaber but there are a few problems. First you need to know that this is nothing more then a mirage to a "Make A Wish Foundation". Now it is very admirable to back the mentally disabled and the terminally ill, but BackStaber and Silver alike are just dumber then a box of rocks. They are not terminally ill but idiots. I think some of you may have that mistaken the difference between the two.

Also, all of you banning together like this reminds me of the same situation that has happened 19 times to my counting. I am sure this one will be the one!!!! You go guys. All of you standing tall together reminds me of the United Nations. Sure it may look big on paper and you may pass a few resolutions but in all honesty it does not mean shit without backing. I would get U2 on the phone and setup a personal interview with Bono so that you can discuss as pompus asses how to rid the earth of hunger. Then maybe you can work on the HIV cure or the possible ending of the suffering in Dafur. At least get something accomplished this time.

Now back to Silver............that was funny with no disrespect to (there's nothing here) but we have all asked ourselves that very questions. Is Silver a male or a female??? I was under the impression "Both" for some time from the way you have spoken but I couldnt decide if you had multiple gender based personalities. Either way........you now know the secret of how most of everyone thought of you. WE ALL THOUGHT YOU WERE A FEMALE FOR AWHILE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL............I did for about a year and now the PM's come in of people who thought that as well. LOL.........How does it feel to be thought of as a chick? I am guessing not so good. Not that a female could not run the Yellow Brotherhood someday, but to have someone stand up and claim to be the new leader and everyone cannot decide on your gender is pretty sad indeed. When following a leader I would say that is something you need in concrete to know for sure.

sincerely,

dh

I am glad you liked the post. Now as Don mentioned we should mourn Silvers untimely demise of leaving the Yellow Brotherhood for it is a shame to lose any of our Brethren no matter who they are. Power corrupts as like always and Silver has fallen into that mindset. The Brotherhood was created as a democracy once Zydell made it so and we will continue on that tradition until Zydell reclaims his throne. No member or ex-member such as Silver has the power to say otherwise. No matter on how he/she feels it is not going to happen and to claim that her new sect of the Yellow Brotherhood will not contain any current members is blasphemous. When someone has no power or friends they crave the addition and the need for both. Silver falls into this boat headed for a journey of no return. To be eaten up by the greed and hate from the inside helps no one but turns you ugly on the inside. The heart of silver is Yellow no more. Let us mourn the passing of Silver into the different facet of life.

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 08-11-2008 at 05:46 AM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 01:45 PM   #1334
Backstaber
Custom User Title
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout Offence
Gametype: Capture The Flag
Affiliations: None
Talk, rhetoric, personal attacks, yet no actual substance. Your relavence wanes further.
Backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 02:00 PM   #1335
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Oh how I loathe to be you Backstaber.........

Just think maybe someday I will gorw up to be just like you. The head honcho of the forums will all of your never ending wit. I will be filled with the joy of the ages when I can finally walk in your shoes.

My Talk, rhetoric, and personal attacks are my response to the undesirables who feel that Silver shall take over. I only promote substance to whom I speak for so if this does not include you then feel free to stop responding at anytime. I do not remember holding a gun to your head telling you to respond back so my advice to you would be to stick out your neck on issues you find substance in. Other then that you may want to refrain from matters that do not concern you. When you stick your head out you must be mentally ready to have it lopped off.

auf Wiedersehen!

dh

Old 11-20-2007, 02:11 PM   #1336
nodnarb

Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
I would have to say that I am intrested to see that at least some people are starting to stand behind BackStaber but there are a few problems. First you need to know that this is nothing more then a mirage to a "Make A Wish Foundation". Now it is very admirable to back the mentally disabled and the terminally ill, but BackStaber and Silver alike are just dumber then a box of rocks. They are not terminally ill but idiots. I think some of you may have that mistaken the difference between the two.

Also, all of you banning together like this reminds me of the same situation that has happened 19 times to my counting. I am sure this one will be the one!!!! You go guys. All of you standing tall together reminds me of the United Nations. Sure it may look big on paper and you may pass a few resolutions but in all honesty it does not mean shit without backing. I would get U2 on the phone and setup a personal interview with Bono so that you can discuss as pompus asses how to rid the earth of hunger. Then maybe you can work on the HIV cure or the possible ending of the suffering in Dafur. At least get something accomplished this time.

Now back to Silver............that was funny with no disrespect to (there's nothing here) but we have all asked ourselves that very questions. Is Silver a male or a female??? I was under the impression "Both" for some time from the way you have spoken but I couldnt decide if you had multiple gender based personalities. Either way........you now know the secret of how most of everyone thought of you. WE ALL THOUGHT YOU WERE A FEMALE FOR AWHILE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL............I did for about a year and now the PM's come in of people who thought that as well. LOL.........How does it feel to be thought of as a chick? I am guessing not so good. Not that a female could not run the Yellow Brotherhood someday, but to have someone stand up and claim to be the new leader and everyone cannot decide on your gender is pretty sad indeed. When following a leader I would say that is something you need in concrete to know for sure.

sincerely,

dh
Hey! What did green ever do to you?! You upset the parots, and you will feel the wrath!

Last edited by nodnarb; 11-20-2007 at 04:19 PM.
nodnarb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 02:40 PM   #1337
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
And when he's fully filled, what then?
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 04:19 PM   #1338
nodnarb

Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydell
And when he's fully filled, what then?
I guess thats why you don't threaten people when you just woke up. lol
nodnarb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 04:22 PM   #1339
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

The Yellow Brotherhood..........

has never had problems with the Green Parrots. Now we may have had the occassionial issue with a member or two but never as a group in a whole. we respect the Parrots and I would say that the Brotherhood in its entirety has good relations with your color sect. Please do not read into as we are attacking you as a whole but on a individual by individual basis.

dh

Old 11-20-2007, 04:27 PM   #1340
GambiT
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Spy
Affiliations: -=DoM=-
he doesnt like us because we turned down his membership into the World of Green, and maybe because i used to pick on him a lil bit in the other thread, i dunno.

*wonders if Darken ever got that yellow dress i mailed him*

it was cute, i think i may have a picture of it somewhere.

yep, here it is.

EDIT: please remember to those of you not involved or involved in this, these are not personal, serious attacks on one another, its all in fun!

EDIT2: Darken let me know if i sent you the right size
--------------------------FF_Civibash_G(Released)------------------------
-------------------FF_Conc_G1(WIP)--------------------
-------------------FF_Hollow_G(WIP)---------------------
GambiT is offline   Reply With Quote