Front-End Developer
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: D Eng
Gametype: CTF 9v9
Affiliations: .gr , smr
Posts Rated Helpful 46 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailer View Post
The problem freak, is when the server isn't full it throws off the balance. Yea, when theres 10 players per team a sniper isn't all that much of a hassle, but when there's less than 10 total players, a sniper is really infuriating when he only has 3-5 targets coming his way.

I really can't even believe you are comparing the "freedomness" of my server to O-T. O-T are all complete nazis. You love to pretend like they are these saints and don't enforce any rules. Well that is the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. I've been told before that if I dropped another detpack through the roof on destroy I would be kicked. That's freedom?

Rice got perma gagged for making about 4 "animal sounds" on the mic. That's freedom? Don't kid yourself dude, the only rule O-T DOESN'T have is class limits.

You contradict yourself. in one breath your stating how servers shouldn't have rules, and then the very next sentence you say how glad you are O-T has a filter that's so powerful I can't say racoon without getting slayed.

Seriously, all your doing is trolling my server at this point, and being a O-T preaching fan boy. If you're just gonna be a little troll and bring up every reason why my server sucks, don't reply at all on this thread. This thread is for constructive criticism for MY server, not a comparison of how much better O-T is than mine.

Regardless, this thread is for the TRAILER'S PARK OF RAGE server and Rage Quit guid. So leave O-T the hell out of it.
I WAS ONLY TELLING YOU THAT A SPY WAS INCOMING!
ricecakes: I demand SGs get a buff
squeek.: buy it a gym membership

'I have an eye for design' - Kube 2014
Ricey is offline   Reply With Quote