Front-End Developer
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: D Eng
Gametype: CTF 9v9
Affiliations: .gr , smr
Posts Rated Helpful 46 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToXxX View Post
Ok, i'm confused. We gave the mirv back to the HW. Which has been the case since TFC. And everyone has an issue with this? Did you guys already forget that was the secondary grenade of the HW since the beginning. Seriously? Rofl... Find something to really complain about.

The HW was nerfed. We gave it back to him, the Spy was nerfed. We gave him back the gas grenade. Maybe we can get a scout a primary towel grenade so you can cry into that.

this is from me rice, as rice, not as a dev
I could of sworn this game was called, Fortress-Forever, not TFC:Source, or maybe I am just blind.

I'll complain about something and that is you and talos in general has bitched over and over again for changes, then when they happen, you bitch some more.

First off, if you wanted this to be sooo TFC like, give the demo and hw both 4 mirvs, you know.. like they were in TFC when it first started. Wait, I have a better idea, go PLAY TFC. OMG.

The HWGuy was not nerfed, he was made unique and now owns even more. I am not sorry that you nor other players now suck at the class because they can no longer throw a mirv at an area and get a kill.

The Solider was not nerfed, he was changed like the HWGuy. I'll keep it simple l2play.

Engineer, does he really need 4 EMPs? No, and my main class is Engy. Hell, even Siscos would agree. (then again he is my ho).

I could go on and rip your little 'buffs" into pieces, and pretty much say you are doing more damage than OT has ever done, but I shall not.
ricecakes: I demand SGs get a buff
squeek.: buy it a gym membership

'I have an eye for design' - Kube 2014

1 members found this post helpful.