Go Back   Fortress Forever > Help & Technical > Server/Player Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
Dinosaur Gas
www.tfcgaschamber.com

Gametype: TFC
Affiliations: -CLT-
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Dinosaur Gas Send a message via AIM to Dinosaur Gas Send a message via Yahoo to Dinosaur Gas
STEAM_0:0:1465114 - KoRnHole

This guy decided it was ok to wait in the respawn on my tfc 2fort server for a medic, while he was infected. People bitched at him over the mic to get out, he tried to justify it with some bs. I then kicked him. He came back in with the typical "you're gay for kicking me " attitude, so I kicked him a few more times. Then he changed his name, rejoined the server, and made the following comment:

"you can thank the gay admin who kicked me. your server will be ddosed in 10 minutes. gg nub fag"

http://gaschamber.hlstatsx.com/hlsta...y&player=87766

When I did a little probing into his bg, I noticed he is registered here as D12Eminem989

The person who is running tfmaps.com.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:25 PM   #2
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
At least infection doesn't spread anymore.

Very positive, adult attitude out of this guy, though.

How'd the DDoSing go, by the way?

Old 10-17-2008, 08:31 PM   #3
Firefox11

Class/Position: O&D: Pyro, Sniper
Affiliations: FF.AvD [FF AvD/ID guild]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
At least infection doesn't spread anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur Gas
wait in the respawn on my tfc 2fort server for a medic, while he was infected
Flawed logic! D=!

Old 10-17-2008, 08:41 PM   #4
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Oh, didn't read that. I assumed it was FF since this is an FF server forum.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
Dinosaur Gas
www.tfcgaschamber.com

Send a message via ICQ to Dinosaur Gas Send a message via AIM to Dinosaur Gas Send a message via Yahoo to Dinosaur Gas
Quote:
Oh, didn't read that. I assumed it was FF since this is an FF server forum.
Seeing as how this individual is "involved" in the community, I thought it was relevant.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:22 PM   #6
GeoKill----->
Community Member
Server Owner
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: Soldier/Spy/Scout
Affiliations: :e0:Eternal Order Leader
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
Yeah it is

:e0: Will live on Forever
Support FF:

Old 10-17-2008, 11:49 PM   #7
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Seeing as how this individual is "involved" in the community, I thought it was relevant.
You're reading sarcasm where none existed - sorry.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:12 AM   #8
Dinosaur Gas
www.tfcgaschamber.com

Quote:
You're reading sarcasm where none existed - sorry.
If I appeared to overreact, I apologize.

Old 10-18-2008, 04:52 AM   #9
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Crumpet?

Old 10-18-2008, 05:39 AM   #10
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Quote:
Crumpet?
Om nom nom nom nom

Old 10-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #11
GambiT
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Spy
Affiliations: -=DoM=-
this guy just registered on our clan forums. thank you for posting this, i will deactivate his account.

thanks again!
--------------------------FF_Civibash_G(Released)------------------------
-------------------FF_Conc_G1(WIP)--------------------
-------------------FF_Hollow_G(WIP)---------------------

Old 10-24-2008, 12:55 AM   #12
D12Eminem989

Listen Dinosaur Gas, You blew it way out of proportion. That is not what had happened. Yes I did say I would ddos his server but being as mature as I am.. I didn't.

Don't go posting my site places to discredit what a little silly thing was.

When I was infected I was in my spawn getting health. I did not intentionally infect people. The guy came on the mic saying to get out and I was I was out of the way of everyone who spawned. He so happened to get infected and went off bitching. I was fine with that but when he kept going on and on it got to me. I know I should have just killed myself but I was hoping that someone would have come along and uninfected me. That didn't happen and before I could come back and apologize YOU kept kicking me. That got me even madder. Yes I did say what a gay admin that was. It was not a good choice of words and I admit it was out of line. But like I said you kicking me didn't help the matter. I was going to apologist right there but instead you insisted to keep kicking. That's WHY I came in with a new name and said that since I figured you wouldn't listen after kicking me 5 times and not to mention the kick that closed my game down.

So that was my last message as I will ddos the server. Put yourself in my shoes. I didn't mean for it to go down that way and I apologize. It was a silly mistake and we all learn from it. But I would expect you being 33 I would expect more maturity out of you.

You can agree to disagree and that's fine but don't plaster my stuff everywhere and not let me get my word in. I also don't appreciate you posting my site when that has nothing to do with what had happened.

Also if I can admit my mistakes why cant you?

Thanks for listening and sorry again!

Last edited by D12Eminem989; 10-24-2008 at 01:37 AM.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:33 AM   #13
Dinosaur Gas
www.tfcgaschamber.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12Eminem989
Listen Dinosaur Gas, You blew it way out of proportion. That is not what had happened.
It is exactly what happened. Of course you disagree, as it paints you in a negative light.

Quote:
Yes I did say I would ddos his server but being as mature as I am.. I didn't.
Sorry, but I had to lol at this.

Quote:
YOU kept kicking me. That got me even madder.
Like I said on my site, you were in no way going to apologize, you came back in from the first kick and got worse. You berated me over voice, and bitched out other players on the server. In the midst of all this, you forgot to apologize

Quote:
...not to mention the kick that closed my game down.
Just an fyi, amx_kick does not shut down a client. I don't even have any exec plugins on my server. Nice try though.

Quote:
You can agree to disagree and that's fine but don't plaster my stuff everywhere and not let me get my word in. I also don't appreciate you posting my site when that has nothing to do with what had happened.
I felt people needed to know what a fine, upstanding member of the community you are. Your actions put you into this predicament, not mine. Blame yourself.

Quote:

Also if I can admit my mistakes why cant you?
You're right. I was wrong for kicking you. I should have just banned you from the beginning. It would have saved me the trouble of responding to this garbage.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:40 AM   #14
D12Eminem989

Quote:
It is exactly what happened. Of course you disagree, as it paints you in a negative light.
I disagree cause you act like I killed 20,000 people!

Quote:
Like I said on my site, you were in no way going to apologize, you came back in from the first kick and got worse. You berated me over voice, and bitched out other players on the server. In the midst of all this, you forgot to apologize
How could I have apologized if you didn't give me the chance?

Quote:
Just an fyi, amx_kick does not shut down a client. I don't even have any exec plugins on my server. Nice try though.
Just an FYI, You did or another admin did because my game shut down the 4th time I was kicked. Nice try though.

Quote:
I felt people needed to know what a fine, upstanding member of the community you are. Your actions put you into this predicament, not mine. Blame yourself.
So me getting bitch by other players and yelled at justifys what I did?

Quote:
You're right. I was wrong for kicking you.
You were wrong and its sad that you continue to be a complete jerk of this whole thing when I have apologized for the umpteen time!

Seeing as your 33 I can tell you have had a shameful life. I am not going to start a flame war over here because I am better than that. If you don't like commenting then don't respond to this message.

Everyone can clearly see how immature you really are. I admitted my wrong and its sad you cant do the same.

Like I said before, Don't EVER post my site in something that has nothing to do with the subject.

Old 10-24-2008, 03:56 AM   #15
Dinosaur Gas
www.tfcgaschamber.com

Quote:
I disagree cause you act like I killed 20,000 people!

How could I have apologized if you didn't give me the chance?

Just an FYI, You did or another admin did because my game shut down the 4th time I was kicked. Nice try though.

So me getting bitch by other players and yelled at justifys what I did?

You were wrong and its sad that you continue to be a complete jerk of this whole thing when I have apologized for the umpteen time!

Seeing as your 33 I can tell you have had a shameful life. I am not going to start a flame war over here because I am better than that. If you don't like commenting then don't respond to this message.

Everyone can clearly see how immature you really are. I admitted my wrong and its sad you cant do the same.

Like I said before, Don't EVER post my site in something that has nothing to do with the subject.
After the first kick, you were let back on the server, and proceeded to run your mouth. At that point, I kicked you again and didn't let you back in.

Nobody shut your game down, as I was the only admin on at the time.

It's funny that in this situation, you were the one at fault, yet you now resort to attacking me personally. How exactly does that work?

As far as posting about your site...what you fail to understand is that you are a community member here. Your actions are relevant. Some may care, others will not.

If you feel the need to discuss this further, take it to my site.

Closed Thread