Old 09-11-2007, 12:03 AM   #381
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
Not exactly me, I don't bench press.

Hey, take a look what they have for you...

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Dancingdrew

HEHHEHEHHEHE I've never seen the encyclopediadramatica before, that shit is hillarious.

Scuzzy
(Fear me, the creepy tough guy)

Old 09-11-2007, 12:08 AM   #382
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Yes, yes it is .

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Mary_sue <--- My god that article's more accurate than Wikipedia.

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 12:09 AM   #383
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zencheetah
He's just more experienced then us whippersnappers with our backwards opinions. Hey, he has a clan full of people like him.
Wow, you've decided to stereotype people. Hey, remember what you taught me, the next time you want to accuse someone of stereotyping in your life, you'll be the hypocrite.

Scuzzy

Old 09-11-2007, 12:18 AM   #384
ekiM
Arrogance is Bliss

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy
1) Was the act of looking up "ZenCheetahs" public MySpace "ZenCheetah" profile a blatant invasion of his personal information? No, and I've let you claim that a few times so that people would see you're lying. You say I've "invaded his personal information" when it was clearly public, the idea that the content was private is a complete fabrication on your part ekiM. If you honestly believe that a public MySpace page is private information then this matter is over, we'll never agree.

2) Did Scuzzy post anything that ZenCheetah did not have available to the general public? Absolutely Not. Any content that was not public for the last year and a half, or that ZenCheetah changed on his profile after he decided to make the profile private was not included in my post.
OK so you don't think that searching out a forum-users personal information is invading their privacy. I guess you genuinely don't understand why people called you creepy in that thread. Creepy.

Quote:
) But ZenCheetah made the site private, so the content must have been private after it was shown. Isn't that the a volation? Two things. First, ZenCheetah's profile had been public since before February 2006, it had been up and completely public for over a year. It was obviously content he was proud of and had worked hard to display for a long time to the public.
Huh. You know that it was a half-assed profile page he made and then barely used because his friend pestered him to. He's said so many times. Why the hyperbole that verges on dishonesty? Does it add anything to what you are saying?

Quote:
After a year and a half of being public the information is common knowledge and can be considered well known. He knew it was public, he meant it to be public. Only after his friends here were made aware of his site did it become an embarrassment to him.
Maybe he didn't expect that random forum people he doesn't know whatsoever would be looking at information about his personal life. You can't seem to comprehend why this might be seen as invading his privacy even though it was on a public site. I find this baffling.

Quote:
Second, I only posted it because he lied about the information in the profile, he claimed he hadn't touched the page in months when in fact he'd been on it within the last week or so.
Well shit. Saying you haven't touched your MySpace page in months when actually you checked it for five seconds a few weeks ago is almost as big of a lie as saying you're 21 when you're 20, nearly 21. What a fucking douche. You sure got him.

Quote:
It was to primarily show a pattern of lying, which I made clear in my post and by circling the date of last login. But yes, I also did so to embarass him, see next question
You're not the most honest person yourself.

Quote:
I deleted the posts because you felt they were derogatory to ZenCheetah, apparently made you feel "creepy" because I made fun of someone. Why do you keep bringing up material that he was obviously ashamed of if you know it causes him pain?
Actually I just linked to it and said "This is what freakish obsession looks like". Then you went back and deleted all of your posts to try and hide your past behavior. Keep lying.

Note : What's crrepy is not that you made fun of someone. It's that you searched out their myspace page and made copies. You really don't get this?

Quote:
7) So is searching for an aerial photo of someone's house and posting it as some kind of creepy? Depends on why they did so. This individual, if I remember correctly, was claiming that the internet was anonymous and that people could get away with whatever they wanted without having to worry about being known. I showed him his house to proved him how wrong that assumption is, that the internet is much more public then he thought. I did not include his address, or anything that would lead people to him. Just a google photo of his house available from many whitepage sites. Again, I've allowed you to describe the situation a few times so that others could see how you're intentionally trying to manipulate the actual story. I knew you'd try to characterize it as a stalking thing, and that's fine, you're normally lying bout little things here or there or claiming that you interpreted things a certain way to move a conversation the way you want. It has no basis in fact.
Here's how I have described it :

"Googling for his personal information or trying to post an aerial photograph of his house"
"searching for an aerial photo of someone's house and posting it as some kind of creepy "You are not safe on the internet" thing."

That is not manipulating the situation. So, uh, you're making stuff up again. Like you made up that I belittle Christians. You can't back that point up and you can't back this one up. It has no basis in fact.

How about this you just said? "It was obviously content he was proud of and had worked hard to display for a long time to the public." Isn't that trying to characterize things as other than they are? Interpeting them in a certain way to move the conversation the way you want? It certainly has no basis in fact. Physician, heal thyself.

Anyway I agree with what you said earlier - if you think there's nothing creepy or inappropriate about posting an aerial photograph of a forum users house or looking up their myspace profile and saving a copy then we have nothing to discuss. You've apologized for making fun of Zen's personal description but you don't see that there was anything wrong with anything else you did. There is no helping you.

Quote:
This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. I don't want to stoop to your level of witty name calling or making fun of someone. I do not understand your need to cut other people down.
Are you serious? None of the following from this thread alone is attempting to cut anyone down?

"You're saying that if someone commits an act that they should not be allowed to accuse others of the same act. I was pointing out that your belief was stupid." - Calling you a hypocrite is stupid?

"Fine, I'll spell it all out for you and I'll use small words so you don't get confused again." - Condescension

"I have my suspicions, simply because your pattern and demeanor are classic symptoms, but I'm going to continue to let you decide if you want to discuss those issues.

Is there more attention you need?" - Your faux-psychology is pathetic but it's obviously intended to be hurtful.

"Why do you need so much attention from me?" - again

"Maybe it's a Christian thing (absolutely no offense intended). A friend once told me that non-Christians do no think along the same lines as Christians. I've never seen it to this extent, I think this is more of an attention span issue." - Hello misplaced condescension

"See, this is where the problem is today. Attention span. People can not retain a thread of thought through a post over time. I've had this discussion before, I shouldn't have to qualify every single sentence and include the entire context of the thread." - Condescension, but the problem is on your end.

"Oh I did read that the first time.... when CS started mentioning my name mixed in with the satirical Christian bashing, that's pretty much ekiM's style..." - Complete bullshit but still intended to cut me down.

"You'll find in the "Ahead of his time" thread I've made my position and opinions on the matter quite clear. ekiM doesn't really care about that. I believe he is more interested in finding fault with Christians, no matter how small of a problem he can find, to make himself feel more secure. I've seen a significant projection mentality from his posts and it does get tiresome, but that's the mindset he's developed into." - More bizarre bullshit about attacking christians and faux-psychology crap all wrapped up to try and discredit me.

"What part of the above is difficult for you to understand and makes little sense to you?" - Condescension

"I quoted out my argument Toast, but it doesn't include any of the made-up assumtions and beliefs that you just decide to inject into a conversation, so you may have trouble following it." - Condescension

"I'll help you out and lead you through your own statements one at a time so you can better understand what you said." - Condescension

"Man I hear ya, you can't follow a logical train of thought. I don't know how you got into that line of thinking, boggles my mind man." - Condescension

Really, you are one of the more condescending people on this forum (along with my good self of course).
ekiM is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 12:25 AM   #385
ekiM
Arrogance is Bliss

Quote:
It's a nice exaggeration, it looks really spooky, but the fact is Zen that you lied, and you got caught. You can say I have a "history" if you want, but we both know that's not true. Ya got caught, and you're obviously embarrassed, you want to try and blame me and make me out to be a stalker, that's fine and dandy, but it's not my fault this keeps getting dragged out into the open.
Maybe your opinion is that there was nothing untoward in your searching up of other people's personal information but that isn't the opinion of most people on this forum. You got called creepy when that thread was first made, you're still creepy now - you don't even think you did any wrong apart from making fun of his description.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:35 AM   #386
Defrag
Retired FF Staff

INTERNET! This thread is high quality.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:37 AM   #387
Zencheetah

Hardcore even
Zencheetah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 12:46 AM   #388
Defrag
Retired FF Staff

Shut up or I'll download your entire being to .pdf and then print it out, paste it on the top of your house and then give people the google earth co-ordinates. So they know where you live. And they can read about you. On your house.

Fucker.

We should've had a "train-wreck vault" forum where threads like this go to... hell.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:49 AM   #389
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Never too late to add one and/or lock this.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:50 AM   #390
ekiM
Arrogance is Bliss

Old 09-11-2007, 01:12 AM   #391
Zencheetah

;.;
Zencheetah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 01:12 AM   #392
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous

Old 09-11-2007, 01:16 AM   #393
Backstaber
Custom User Title
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout Offence
Gametype: Capture The Flag
Affiliations: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekiM
untoward
Sounds like an Orwellian NewSpeak word ...
Backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 01:42 AM   #394
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekiM
Are you serious?
No, not really, I gave up being serious 10 pages back. Did you know you typed 5280 characters in that message? 943 words all devoted to little old (creepy) me. That took a lot of time and.....

wait for it....

wait for it...

ATTENTION! WOO HOO!

I don't need a bunch of quotes to clarify my claims that you bash Christians and are condescending, I can roll those puppies into one quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekiM to Innoc
You hadn't mentioned that you are the ultimate arbiter of what the scripture says and have a perfect knowledge of the mind of God and his moral framework.
And remember kids, when someone views your public MySpace profile, they're invading your privacy.

I'm sorry ekiM, I just can't take you seriously... you're way to funny.

Scuzzy
(Fear me, wear tin foil hats, I'm creepy)

Old 09-11-2007, 01:51 AM   #395
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

He doesn't bash Christians, you idiot, he bashes you.

Frankly you've earned it.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:55 AM   #396
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
I don't know that I had seen that particular ekiM quote previously. He is a perfect example of people I fire after a week of working for me. He continually bitches but has no answers. Someone like that is worthless. It's a good example of why he is alone on my ignore list.

edit: Circ, ekiM's contempt for Christians is pretty obvious.

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 02:39 AM   #397
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
A+++++++++++++ THREAD! WOULD READ AGAIN! A+++++

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 02:44 AM   #398
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc
edit: Circ, ekiM's contempt for Scuzzy and I is pretty obvious.
I concur.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:46 AM   #399
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
I concur.
Whatever Circ. I don't know what dog you think you have in this fight but hey, have a ball.

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 02:46 AM   #400
YomMamasHouse

Innoc it is quite unbecoming of a grown man(or anyone) to make petty insults like that. No ekiM does not have contempt for Christians as a whole, he doesn't like it when Christians rag on other Christians saying that they are mislead and interpreting things the wrong way and overtly or implicitly saying that their way is the right one.

That quote was directed at you when you were arguing that the message of the Bible is absolute and that some of the other Christian branches were just changing the message for whatever reason. ekiM said that line to indicate to you that it is hard for the rest of us on this forum to look at what you said and believe that your interpretation is the right one. That quote came along with one saying something along the lines of "How is the impartial observer supposed to look at what you say and decide that your's is the correct interpretation?"

We have no reason to take you seriously, or at least anymore seriously than any other person from another Christian branch who says that their interpretation of the messages in Christian scripture is correct. He was making a fair point, maybe in a blunt manner, but his points remain valid nonetheless.

EDIT: Scuzzy this applies to you as well. Where in that quote does he express contempt towards Christians?

Last edited by YomMamasHouse; 09-11-2007 at 11:51 AM.
YomMamasHouse is offline   Reply With Quote