Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 09-10-2007, 04:40 AM   #1141
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Stop the pokemon talk, and...

Where the hell do U see any yellow part on HIS head, antwhatever? cuz' ears aren't brains, you know, us, non-yellow people, aren't not like you yellow cult guys, where you have an ass where a face is supossed to be
Forget it, I don't want to know
Mangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 04:46 AM   #1142
gizmofo
The Bestest

Send a message via AIM to gizmofo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu
Where the hell do U see any yellow part on HIS head, antwhatever? cuz' ears aren't brains, you know, us, non-yellow people, aren't not like you yellow cult guys, where you have an ass where a face is supossed to be
Forget it, I don't want to know
The ears are the gateway to the brain- you guys just have the stupid dead skin thats at the surface.
Secretly, all other teams want to join yellow.
gizmofo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 04:52 AM   #1143
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

Guess what, that doesn't help as an excuse

Old 09-10-2007, 05:16 AM   #1144
gizmofo
The Bestest

Quote:
excuse
Excuse? Its the fact. Yours would be an excuse to my point.
btw
RICHU<(or =)PIKATCHU

Old 09-10-2007, 05:53 AM   #1145
Anthraxium[WU]
D&A Member

Class/Position: D Soldier
Affiliations: Notorious WU Tang
we aren't a cult, just purveyors of truth and what is right.

red sux.
Anthraxium[WU] is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 07:30 AM   #1146
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthraxium[WU]
we aren't a cult, just purveyors of truth and what is right
Is Pokemon right? that's gay & kiddo, anyways, if your definition of being attacked is calling someone a fag or idiot, then hell, that's soooo true, DH proved it, dudes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthraxium[WU]
red sux
Oookay, I'll tell you, even when you're no one to tell this: I didn't join Red Team because I like anything of it, wait until a REAL red reads your message, cuz' you'll also get the REAL definition of getting your ass wooped because you're accursing a group of people, I through that not all of the yellow dudes were at DH's moron level, but seems like more than a half is than I ever think

Old 09-10-2007, 09:06 AM   #1147
BumGravy
Black Cyclops

Quote:
Oookay, I'll tell you, even when you're no one to tell this: I didn't join Red Team because I like anything of it, wait until a REAL red reads your message, cuz' you'll also get the REAL definition of getting your ass wooped because you're accursing a group of people, I through that not all of the yellow dudes were at DH's moron level, but seems like more than a half is than I ever think
Nice sentence!
BumGravy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #1148
Anthraxium[WU]
D&A Member

Class/Position: D Soldier
Affiliations: Notorious WU Tang
seriously
Anthraxium[WU] is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 10:09 AM   #1149
Zencheetah

Quote:
Is Pokemon right? that's gay & kiddo, anyways, if your definition of being attacked is calling someone a fag or idiot, then hell, that's soooo true, DH proved it, dudes!
He basically said "is pokemans right? that is gay dumb"

Then said, or what I take it as, I can't really tell due to typos and word structure "Calling people a gay dumb is gay and dumb"

Yellow will rend your soul and shit down your decapitated head stump!

Yellow power!
Zencheetah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 11:45 AM   #1150
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
The strength of our numbers has come back............

To all of my fellow brothers who have come back in FULL FORCE. Myself and the Brotherhood "thank you" for coming with the message so strong against the people who want to see us destroyed. Your powerfull messages have beat the enemy back where now they rest in a defensive position. With FF being released this month and the Brotherhood power grows. This is your Yellow Brotherhood not mine alone. It is all that have stayed with the struggle to keep going in the face of criticism. The ugliness that wishes us to fail have never achieved there goal and thus we all go stronger for our brothers stand tall with us waiting for the right time.

It is great to hear from you again Bummy. How is your map colosus going? Is it going to be ready once FF is released because I cannot wait to play it. I am sure in its beauty it will surpass anyones expectations or dreams. Jonhny Mullet is here as well, zencheetah, Anthraxium[WU] and s0undch4s3r. This very thread is yours as it has been going on for awhile now. Do not know how many pages it would take to print out but nontheless it is shining for all of our brethren. Today is another day to stand proud indeed!!!

To all of my brethren..........VIVA LA YELLOW BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

dh

Old 09-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #1151
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
With all respect to the other teams, I must say that I am very content with the current situation and presentation of the yellow team and that all holiness I had hoped for many years ago, indeed can be found still in the voices of the yellow brethern. Nay! many have tried to derange, disturb or annoy us and equally many have failed to do so!
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 03:13 PM   #1152
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zencheetah
He basically said "is pokemans right? that is gay dumb"

Then said, or what I take it as, I can't really tell due to typos and word structure "Calling people a gay dumb is gay and dumb"

Yellow will rend your soul and shit down your decapitated head stump!

Yellow power!

Wait, what?

He said nothing like that. Sit back, shut up, enjoy the ride and be respectful to your fellow forum members or you're going to get a time out :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmofo
The ears are the gateway to the brain- you guys just have the stupid dead skin thats at the surface.
Secretly, all other teams want to join yellow.
Oh, and blood is RED. So yeah, a brain is red for any creature.

Secretly, the yellow team only picked yellow cause they were bored, and now they want out.
Desyphur is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 10:10 PM   #1153
Zencheetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desyphur
Wait, what?

He said nothing like that. Sit back, shut up, enjoy the ride and be respectful to your fellow forum members or you're going to get a time out :P

Secretly, the yellow team only picked yellow cause they were bored, and now they want out.
These forums don't have respect, what are you trying. You be respectful of the fact there is no respect on these forums in the "chat" subsection
Zencheetah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 10:14 PM   #1154
Demasu
Official FF Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desyphur
Wait, what?

But a brain is, well, gray. Not yellow, not red, not green, not blue, and not black. So no team has access to the brain. Now back away from anatomy.
Demasu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 10:23 PM   #1155
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demasu
But a brain is, well, gray. Not yellow, not red, not green, not blue, and not black. So no team has access to the brain. Now back away from anatomy.
Since I have had the most exclusive opportunity to disect a human brain, I think that I am one of the few that may safely say to have seen that the brains — composed of many, many neuron — are indeed grey (and white!).

The blood supply is of course red and the brains do demand a lot of blood (they require about 25% of the blood flow, while composing not more than 5% of the body weight, in fact!) but it is considered an entirely different organ!

Now consider these facts and admit that you have only been struggling to humiliate yourself and have been overrun by one of the great yellow team by the means of knowledge — and knowledge only!

Old 09-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #1156
Demasu
Official FF Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydell
Since I have had the most exclusive opportunity to disect a human brain, I think that I am one of the few that may safely say to have seen that the brains — composed of many, many neuron — are indeed grey (and white!).

The blood supply is of course red and the brains do demand a lot of blood (they require about 25% of the blood flow, while composing not more than 5% of the body weight, in fact!) but it is considered an entirely different organ!

Now consider these facts and admit that you have only been struggling to humiliate yourself and have been overrun by one of the great yellow team by the means of knowledge and knowledge only!
How would I be humiliating myself? You just confirmed what I said.

Old 09-10-2007, 10:34 PM   #1157
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demasu
How would I be humiliating myself? You just confirmed what I said.
Indeed you did! My last paragraph was thus directed at someone totally differnt and as such you should not at all feel addressed!

Old 09-10-2007, 10:37 PM   #1158
gizmofo
The Bestest

Quote:

Now consider these facts and admit that you have only been struggling to humiliate yourself and have been overrun by one of the great yellow team by the means of knowledge — and knowledge only!
If ya don't mind me asking, why is it that you dissected a human brain anyways?

Old 09-10-2007, 10:59 PM   #1159
Demasu
Official FF Medic

Quote:
Indeed you did! My last paragraph was thus directed at someone totally differnt and as such you should not at all feel addressed!
My mistake then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmofo
If ya don't mind me asking, why is it that you dissected a human brain anyways?
I'm hoping I get to dissect one in my Anatomy and Physiology class, it would be awesome.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:08 AM   #1160
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
The brain is in fact grey...........

but the soul of myself is Yellow as even a man of science such as Zydell will tell you. The soul has many different shades and colors but Yellow is the most peacefull, dominating color to ever exist within our current world. The thought of Yellow brings men to another dimension where the Yellow Gods bless us with the light upon our forehead. To be kissed by the Yellow gods sends peace down to your spine where you can feel the tingle in your toes as the power of light surges through your veins giving you the power to move mountains. It is by no fault that the Yellow Brotherhood is the most dominating force to ever grace the internet and the FF forums. As the clock ticks we wait for the release time where we release the fury for what is rightfully ours. That is the playing field that we submit ourselves too.

Soon we will spread our wings and fly and the world will awe as our power becomes a visable reality.

dh