Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 05-18-2007, 03:47 AM   #821
651ett
Fat kids are hard 2 kidnap

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
So uh......about 5 months ago this thread was thriving just as it is now with the exact same mood, tone, and posts. It's still here, despite many attempts at uniting the forum to let it die. But uh...it's still here? Wtf?
651ett is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2007, 04:18 AM   #822
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Holy shit, 651's back?

Dude, about time.

Old 05-18-2007, 04:26 AM   #823
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 651ett
So uh......about 5 months ago this thread was thriving just as it is now with the exact same mood, tone, and posts. It's still here, despite many attempts at uniting the forum to let it die. But uh...it's still here? Wtf?
I'm about to give up on humanity as well.

Old 05-18-2007, 04:35 AM   #824
651ett

Sorta back....still addicted to WoW and the new LOTR game. Just to a lesser extent.

But I see DH has been here the whole time, and has actually been worn down a bit, started admitting things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dArKeNHELLspwn_wtf_random_caps
I still stand by my verdict of Yellow Pee is great........
Always knew he was a fan of the golden showers.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:56 PM   #825
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
To whom it may

This thread keeps on striving due to the strength and dedication of the Yellow Brotherhood. I am glad to see you back 651 and you ultimate awesome avatar of a white gangsta hoodrat. I am sure the forums are a better place when you are around spreading your wisdom like Fabio did for " I cannot believe its not butter". The only difference is I am guessing is that he was a super male model who gets all of the women. I guess your not even close to being him. Anyways.......Golden Showers. No, I do not like them due to the fact that I have eye problems in the past with urine and for some reason the ammonia from it still burns my eye.

My Alias has always been Darken_HellSpawn or Darken Hellspawn. I am been in [UK], [CMF].

Frenchy.........do not give up on humanity quite yet. You are only 16 and have many more things to see to make you sick so that you will end up giving up on it later in life. lol Giving up on humanity when you are 16 is impossible since you have not even seen it in ist truest form yet. Wait until you move on to crack and sleeping with rotten out teeth women with nasty kittys. Then you will trully give up.

I havent admitted or accepted anything that wasnt the truth to my knowledge but I also like fried bologna so who in the f%^$ knows.

dh

Old 05-18-2007, 02:08 PM   #826
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Attention all Non-color memzors! Join Red and get free Tacos! and sum monahs!

Old 05-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #827
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
This thread keeps on striving due to the strength and dedication of the Yellow Brotherhood. I am glad to see you back 651 and you ultimate awesome avatar of a white gangsta hoodrat. I am sure the forums are a better place when you are around spreading your wisdom like Fabio did for " I cannot believe its not butter". The only difference is I am guessing is that he was a super male model who gets all of the women. Hold on a min..........I guess your not even close to being him. Anyways.......Golden Showers. No, I do not like them due to the fact that I have eye problems in the past with urine and for some reason the ammonia from it still burns my eye.

My Alias has always been Darken_HellSpawn or Darken Hellspawn. I am been in [UK], [CMF].

Frenchy.........do not give up on humanity quite yet. You are only 16 and have many more things to see to make you sick so that you will end up giving up on it later in life. lol Giving up on humanity when you are 16 is impossible since you have not even seen it in its truest form yet. Wait until you move on to crack and sleeping with rotted out teeth women with nasty unkemped kittys. Then you will trully give up.

I havent admitted or accepted anything that wasnt the truth to my knowledge but I also like fried bologna so who in the f%^$ knows.

dh

Old 05-18-2007, 03:17 PM   #828
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Attention all Non-color memzors! Join Red and get free Tacos! and sum monahs!
Wait, you got tacos?

Old 05-18-2007, 03:20 PM   #829
651ett

Quote:
I am been in [UK], [CMF].
i am been in ur mawm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 05-18-2007, 03:20 PM   #830
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Did you learn that from WoW? I know you didn't learn it from me.

Old 05-18-2007, 03:21 PM   #831
651ett

DH's mawm taught it to me last night.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 05-18-2007, 04:18 PM   #832
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Wow!!!!!!

You showed me my white destroyer of black culture and youth. Please go unto the world and glorify the violence of the streets of acting tought while you play WoW in the comfots of the suburbs. I do respect you in the way you proceed yourself as living in Gangstaville but I was uninformed that new development in Beverly had already already started to accept buyers.

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!! GANGSTA's DO NOT PLAY WoW you bearer of unfit genes. They are not into MMPRPG's so please do not try to fade the funk. I am sorry if I seem a little off balance but it is hard to get through to someone who is as white as wonder bread with the amount of getto in him equaling to a few atoms.

We the brotherhood do not need tacos for we are in no need of swaying new members or recruits by offering food. How post late 80's are you?

dh

Old 05-18-2007, 04:22 PM   #833
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 651ett
and the new LOTR game
I hate you.
Mangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2007, 04:23 PM   #834
651ett

You hate me because I have it or because you hate it or because it owns? Either is fine. Even though there are three choices and I just used either, go figure.

And DH, my dear reveler of golden showers....

Old 05-18-2007, 05:59 PM   #835
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

You won 651!!!!!!!

The award for being the badest ass crocth grabbing, pimp sturtting, slapping ho's while you jerk off and play WoW award. Congratulations on winning this very prestige award. Only the hardest most dedicated whitest person ever to walk the earth could ever win this award and its YOU!!!!!! Now your thugtastic ways have actually payed off and I am sure that your family is very proud of you and what you have accomplished. You never know.........you may even get a promotion at work to being the head fry boy and leading the others in the art or fryery.

I am so glad that you have broguht the Ghetto Thuggin WoW playing skill to share with us. I hope you have a great day and dont forget to sag your pants a little lower.

dh

Old 05-18-2007, 06:23 PM   #836
651ett

Dude, I know I own and stuff, but you gotta stop beating yourself up.

Still though.....

Old 05-18-2007, 06:26 PM   #837
Suite307

Quote:
The award for being the badest ass crocth grabbing, pimp sturtting, slapping ho's while you jerk off and play WoW award. Congratulations on winning this very prestige award. Only the hardest most dedicated whitest person ever to walk the earth could ever win this award and its YOU!!!!!! Now your thugtastic ways have actually payed off and I am sure that your family is very proud of you and what you have accomplished. You never know.........you may even get a promotion at work to being the head fry boy and leading the others in the art or fryery.

I am so glad that you have broguht the Ghetto Thuggin WoW playing skill to share with us. I hope you have a great day and dont forget to sag your pants a little lower.

dh
I'm so glad you're a cock loving Halo 3 Beta tester. You know, i knew you had a thing for underage kids. All these prepubescent kids and they're high voices are making you squirm in your pants.
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2007, 07:59 PM   #838
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

lmao..............

I cant lie. Halo 3 is very good and as it should be since they spent so much extra time on the game with it being so damn late. I prefer to turn the VOIP option off so I do not hear any of them and I do not use thed headset so hearing those high pitch voices most of the time is not a reality. I implore you to sign on and find me via my login shown below and I will wipe your ass off the face of the earth. You dont want to mess with my skills in the game. Hell.........we should invite everyone here in the forums to come watch you lose. it will be fun.

As for FF when it comes out I hope you keep the same alias since I am going to show you as well what it means to lose my dear friend. You guys make me laugh with your hard core flames back by scared little boys who culy cues are finally coming in.

651........I highly doubt your the best at anything. I am sure that even vanilla Ice would beat you in a whose "More Black" contest. Do not worry for it is not your choice to be a moron since it is deep rooted in your genepool I am guessing. You want to fit in so you hijack the inner city's culture to boost your own self esteem. It is priceless as I laugh myself to the point I am crying while I create this manifesto. I am guessing you probally dont even have any real "black" friends and probally never had. So march on you disinfranchised youth the the corporate music scene and buy up all the gangsta rap you can to make everyone rich so that you may have a "thug" opinion of yourself.

My fries were cold bitch...............I want to speak to the manager!!!!!!!!!!

dh

Old 05-18-2007, 08:46 PM   #839
651ett

Quote:
651........I highly doubt your the best at anything.
Quote:
The award for being the badest ass crocth grabbing, pimp sturtting, slapping ho's while you jerk off and play WoW award. Congratulations on winning this very prestige award. Only the hardest most dedicated whitest person ever to walk the earth could ever win this award and its YOU!!!!!!
K, that's settled onto the next.

Quote:
My fries were cold bitch...............I want to speak to the manager!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
You never know.........you may even get a promotion at work to being the head fry boy and leading the others in the art or fryery.
Now that there is pretty self explanatory, how could I possibly rise to head fry boy if I made cold fries? Just not possible.

You've really improved since I've been gone, making people's arguments for them and all that, forshizzle my homie diddi duh mean dawg? Bah, of course, you don't speak street like us straight up gangsta ass playaz, you know a few words of it though, enough to get by. SKEET SKEET!

Old 05-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #840
Suite307

Darken Hellspawn lives in a world where he thinks he's the king, that's why he has Internet for that so he can valorize his existence. But then again he thinks he needs to put down everyone and assume that everyone is poor and lives in on minimum wage.
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote