Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 02-12-2005, 02:59 PM   #1
o_raven

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Spy Academy

http://www.planetfortress.com/spyacademy/

I love reading these website of a certain class or something, learning is cool and putting it to practice is even better.
For everyone who loves spying and has some kick ass tactics, give ur contribution and spread the word for the Spies wanna be =)

I see there are veteran spies around here like Returner and others, so tell us ur stories x)
o_raven is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2005, 04:54 PM   #2
o_returner

Re: Spy Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
http://www.planetfortress.com/spyacademy/

I love reading these website of a certain class or something, learning is cool and putting it to practice is even better.
For everyone who loves spying and has some kick ass tactics, give ur contribution and spread the word for the Spies wanna be =)

I see there are veteran spies around here like Returner and others, so tell us ur stories x)
This one is great (from the "spy stories" page):
Quote:
I was playing a plain old 2Fort (TFC) disguised as enemy engineer. I infiltrated through water and snuck up to the top of the spiral. it was laced with pipes and like 3 Hw guys who were clan so I figure there would be no grab and run. I was to go down to flag area and recon. I got to bottom of spiral and a medic was right there. I brushed against him and he thought he infected me. I figured that the gig was up so I took off for flag room. Guarding was another HW. I snagged, the flag ran to elevator, dropped flag and ammo, and feigned like the medic finally got me. The HW guy comes to check on me, when he does he activates the elevator. Then the dummy, seeing my corpse turns around. I get up quick, gut him, grab flag and get off at the top (I couldn't do all that again in a million years) I dropped flag and changed to HW figuring that he would come back to see what happened. Well he did, I say " I got it covered" he says "watch for spies"(no $h!T, really) looking RIGHT at me. Then he turns his back and guards the door. I can't resist so I slice him again, grab the flag and take off. This guy respawns and frantically types "spi sptspy spu"the message must have got through because the whole team takes off through the trail of LSD grenades I left through the lobby and out the front door. Spamming? no. deception? Yes, I was via water access to safety. Meanwhile 5 or 6 enemies ran into a pile of pipes and mirvs that a teammate of mine had waiting outside their door, BOOM.
I don't really have anything similiar to share, as I've never recorded my experiences. I do remember one strange game of bases (QWTF) where I defended the water entrance, alone. Whenever someone took the elevator up (to the platform I was standing on), I jumped down and knifed them. I did this for the entire game, and no one ever thought of looking up while riding the lift. I think I was in the top 3 of the scoreboard.

I've no doubt done some highly improbable flag runs in the past, but I just can't remember anything interesting. And these days I don't care for flags anymore, and I sort of suck.
o_returner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2005, 08:06 PM   #3
o_discoani

i wrote a few webpages years ago but never published them, i'll revise them and post them here when i finish
o_discoani is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2005, 12:16 AM   #4
o_raven

Another Site with Spy Training xD
http://www.planetfortress.com/misanthropy/spy.asp read x_X
o_raven is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2005, 07:46 AM   #5
o_wingman

hmm i should go and read all about the spy as i suck at being a spy whenever i seem to go spy they always pick me up and shoot before i can get a stab or a run at the flag so i just get fustrated and don't play spy :P

-WiNGMaN
o_wingman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2005, 09:55 AM   #6
o_lillbrorsan

I love tfc stories
o_lillbrorsan is offline   Reply With Quote