Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 11:58 PM   #41
Dexter
internet user
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
ive done like 3 pickups (usually after drinking, soz) and everyone just sorta yelled at me (yes even spoon u liar) while I was confused. however that's not why I don't play pickups

pickups and the irc channel are completely non-existent to 99% of people who download the game, try it and never play it again so 'the community' you refer to is not the correct answer

besides, why do you care so much about the ops in the pickup channel? you posted mostly nothing but personal attacks, if you posted about people affecting actual pickups aside from changing the map from pickupbot vote (big deal) that would be different
9:17 PM - DEXTER: can you teach me how to play o
9:17 PM - squeek.: you jump a lot
9:18 PM - squeek.: and do sweet moves

8:55 PM - FDA: fart in you fridge and blame it on wild animals

Old 06-01-2013, 02:09 AM   #42
XPelargos
I like to spam binds
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scoooooot
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 73 Times
play more FF please, Dexter. kthx

Old 06-01-2013, 06:07 AM   #43
Lynus
I like Ceyx
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Send a message via AIM to Lynus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
however that's not why I don't play pickups...
...besides, why do you care so much about the ops in the pickup channel? you posted mostly nothing but personal attacks, if you posted about people affecting actual pickups aside from changing the map from pickupbot vote (big deal) that would be different
I thought I made myself clear..

It's not just about them changing the map. They force people who dont want to captain be captain. They brag and rub it in when they should be higher than that. They make up rules on the fly and scream foul when they feel one of their arbitrary rules is being broken, ie: chef didn't try /kick /ban for a day. It happens a lot. The other day hadez and biohaz were rotating in/out after every capture on a pickup on destroy. Noone seemed to mind and I didn't bitch about it - I wasn't even in the pickup. But they are clanmates and hadez is an admin. Features, who is on their team gives up because of this shit yet is the one who gets blamed for the game being a blowout. Now turn the tables, if I was to be tagging in and out of a pickup game, it would surely end in a ban but since it was an admin doing it, no foul is called.

Another example is when teams are a little bit stacked, (Vinny primarily) will stop after 5 minutes of the game and call it. He will stop playing, and force everyone to spec to pick new teams. This wouldn't be such a big deal about trying to even the teams, but it happens when hes on the losing end too. In real sports, there are plenty of blowouts. Fucking deal with it ya pussy.

Heres one. Hadez gets mad at me for wanting to play engineer. Because people aren't playing the exact positions he wants, and I build a gun in a spot he doesn't want, he kick/bans me after warning me three times to stop fucking around. I didn't have my mic in and wasn't about to start typing mid-pickup, and to be completely honest I wasn't fucking around. Owell for me though.

And to ice the cake... added to a pickup last night and FDA removed. I see that he removed since I added so I decide to give him his way and remove. A couple minutes goes by, FDA still didn't add so I added back up. Vinny says, chef wont be playing in this one FDA, add up. I didnt say a word to anyone, I just got home from work and had no prior issues for the day. Hell at this point, I hadn't played a pickup in 2 weeks. FDA adds up, pickup fills with me in it and I get kick/banned, then today after kick/banning me he asks me what respect means to me and if/why I dont respect him... lol dont throw rocks if you live in a glass house bud. And don't dish it out if you're going to get mad when I give it back.

I dont see how much clearer it can get, it doesn't matter though- Vinny and crew get their wish. FF is uninstalled - pubs are garbage for the most part due to the map selection. Pickups with the same 10-15 people all bowing down to the Vinny's and the Hadez's of the channel are also quite annoying/boring but I played them to try to bring more competition to the table and get more players interested. I'm just a small piece of FF and its history, but if you add up all the former players who've left, you will see it's not the game that's the problem, it's the lack of organized gameplay and in my case, the abuse and manner in which the admins compose themselves in the pickup scene. It's a shame that things only get better when players like myself make a point and leave.

You dont play pickups because you dont like the game? Or you dont play pickups because you dont like what the game becomes under the umbrella we know as #ff.pickup? You still haven't really made yourself clear.

Old 06-01-2013, 06:40 AM   #44
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 293 Times
No one wants to play with you chef. You're constantly a shit head.

Shit heads like you are just as much of the reason people leave this game. It doesn't matter if a shit heads an admin shit head, or just a shit head.

Old 06-01-2013, 07:08 AM   #45
Dexter
internet user
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
cuz I dont really have time, but thanks for elaborating
9:17 PM - DEXTER: can you teach me how to play o
9:17 PM - squeek.: you jump a lot
9:18 PM - squeek.: and do sweet moves

8:55 PM - FDA: fart in you fridge and blame it on wild animals

Old 06-01-2013, 07:38 AM   #46
aleXtric
#FF.Pickup Dictator
Beta Tester

Gametype: ADL
Affiliations: KiNGz .
Posts Rated Helpful 100 Times
chef's post made me laugh. It was true, but filled with mainly half-truths. #FF.Pickup is pretty successful and has had a big turn around with the current admins. The number of pickups have averaged around 200 a month since December except for in April which I'm guessing we can blame Spring for that (everyone went outside for a few days).

I really don't feel like anyone listed should really lose their admin. I always get shit for giving Stiffy voice but honestly, how many Stiffy pickups have you guys played in since it happened? A shitload. That's what matters really is quantity. The quality isn't up to the admin, its up to the players. The admins are there to start games and set an example of how to play by the rules. Each admin listed plays by the rules nearly each pickup except for once in awhile when theres a LOLOLOLOL-Pickup that everyone messes around in. The inactive admins could maybe be replaced. Inactive is a tough call though, when do you consider someone inactive, one month, two, three? Everyone goes on hiatuses from gaming (besides Neon), if they're AFK anyways why bitch about them having admin?

People over analyze the channel. It isn't that complicated, follow the rules we all know by heart 94% of the time and everything will go peachy. Chill out pussies.

http://www.ffpickup.com/?p=irc

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #47
VinnytheBoss
Boss 4 all da rite reasons

Class/Position: O scout/med D sol/demo
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: Founder of the Goodfellas.
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
^^^^ Exactly

Chef: Even tho you aren't worth my time I will still reply by saying....

If I see a game going in the wrong direction as far as teams being stacked whether I am losing or winning I will attempt to salvage the pickup. Not just me on the losing end. Like Alex said its half truths. In your experience it might have been me on the losing end. But the WHOLE truth is I usually try to salvage it whether I am on the winning end or the losing end.

Old 06-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #48
VinnytheBoss
Boss 4 all da rite reasons

Class/Position: O scout/med D sol/demo
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: Founder of the Goodfellas.
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Chef the bottom line:

You acting that "certain way" that just makes people dislike playing with you.

So lets define "certain way".

1) You make nearly every pickup difficult.

Example : We are in the picking process and I ask everyone to go spectate, low and behold chef has to act like he doesn't see my typing to him asking him to spectate. So we sit here and wait for him to be done before we can continue. You have done this numerous times.

2) Just your general attittude dude. Seriously I can 100% garuntee if you changed your aliase and chaNGED your attitude no one would complain about you.

3) IRC Demeanor, there is not a day that goes by with out you saying something negative or personally attacking someone followed by a LoLOlOLOLOLOLoOlLOL, then you wonder why you cause people to respond with negativity as well. You bring the worst out of me (IE me making fun of your gf dumping you, and you crying to me about how depressed you were)

Honestly I could keep going if I wanted to, but the general idea with you is that you can NEVER ever just make pickups run smooth. It is always something with you.

Your biggest problem is that you constantly bring up the past and talk about what everyone has done to you. Woe is me cuz I am the little abused puppy.

Instead, what you should do is just forget about what happen in the past. For once just try and go out of your way to show everyone you can act normal enough for pickups to go smooth. Let bygones be bygones bro. It is going to take some time for people to change their feelings for you so like I said, you need to extensively go out of your way to show that you just want to be here.

One reason you got banned for a year last time is because when you would play defense you would go blue to stop the O from capping a last second cap. and then would LoLoLoL in the admins face. And truthfully it seemed like you would do it at the wrong time. (Very close pickup that would be decided by a last second cap, in which everyone was playing competitively)

I remember after you were banned for a year, you were begging to come back and said how you were a changed man, turned a new leaf etc etc. Made a forum post how you should be unbanned but then took you literally less then a few months to just start acting the very same way that got you banned. Maybe you stopped doing the whole going blue to stop the cap routine, but your general attitude is just horrendous dude. The worst part on top of your terrible attitude is that you act like you could careless if you are banned because you repeatedly say things like "I dont give a fuck ban me, LoLoOLOLoLOLOlOL". When people say things like that on top of the general fuck tard attitude, the admins and community as a whole get fed up with you.

Solution:

1) Change your attitude completely. Total transformation. Completely go out of your way to change the way you treat people for all the times you have caused grief.

2) Alias as a new person and see #1

Either way it comes down to #1

Until then expect to not play in any pickup that ends with Admin: Vinnytheboss

Old 06-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #49
Lynus
I like Ceyx
Beta Tester

Vinny's answer is to alias? Am I not making myself crystal clear here where the problem of this game resides?

What a joke!

Old 06-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #50
homie in reboks'

Class/Position: Soldier & Medic
Affiliations: ( ir :: ) iv| K^ †
Posts Rated Helpful 80 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPelargos View Post
I didn't see mine.
I didn't see mine.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:22 PM   #51
WiFiDi
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag is there any other
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homie in reboks' View Post
I didn't see mine.
do you really want to?
It's a happy massacre?! (yes, yes it is!)
To make most awesome thing in universe combine Bears and Nicholas Cage!
and remember kids, we didn't start the flame-war!

Old 06-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #52
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester

-homie in reboks: NERD! Big dummy mc'dumb nerd! AFK

Old 06-02-2013, 01:39 AM   #53
the_cake
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 144 Times
chefbot 2.0 WIP

Old 06-02-2013, 04:54 AM   #54
XPelargos
I like to spam binds
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scoooooot
Posts Rated Helpful 73 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus View Post
Vinny's answer is to alias? Am I not making myself crystal clear here where the problem of this game resides?

What a joke!
No, again this is a half truth. His answer is to change who you are. You got banned from the channel by hadez yesterday and the reason was (i dont like you).

So . . . yeah. It's crystal clear, dude. You just need a mirror to see it . . .

Old 06-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #55
Lynus
I like Ceyx
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPelargos View Post
No, again this is a half truth. His answer is to change who you are. You got banned from the channel by hadez yesterday and the reason was (i dont like you).

So . . . yeah. It's crystal clear, dude. You just need a mirror to see it . . .
Lol. I forgot FF was a popularity contest. My mistake!

Old 06-02-2013, 07:16 PM   #56
Sabbath

Posts Rated Helpful 7 Times
What chef brings to the internet, It's all brand new and has never been done before! what a pioneer check this stud out!

This is chef talking to a new player. It sucks all the admins are scaring new people away

[Sun 02:51:51] <lolololheflolol> big rebel gonna blow up my pc?
[Sun 02:51:57] <lolololheflolol> u think ur the fuckin shit faggot?
[Sun 02:52:00] <lolololheflolol> ill kill u irl

[Sun 02:54:25] <lolololheflolol> ROFL!
[Sun 02:54:27] <lolololheflolol> ROFL!
[Sun 02:54:28] <lolololheflolol> ROFL!
[Sun 02:54:29] <lolololheflolol> ROFL!
[Sun 02:54:31] <lolololheflolol> ROFL!
[Sun 02:54:33] <lolololheflolol> ROFL!
[Sun 02:54:35] <lolololheflolol> ROFL!

[Sun 02:56:54] * lolololheflolol waiting...........
[Sun 02:56:56] * lolololheflolol waiting...........
[Sun 02:56:57] * lolololheflolol waiting...........

[Sun 02:58:41] <lolololheflolol> ohhhhhh nooooooooooo big vpn admin
[Sun 02:58:43] <lolololheflolol> LOLOLOLOL
[Sun 02:58:48] <rebel> admin?
[Sun 02:58:52] <lolololheflolol> u realize i could send a 1tb file to ur shitty system
[Sun 02:58:53] <rebel> not just admin
[Sun 02:58:56] <lolololheflolol> and bog u down for weeks

[Sun 02:59:10] <rebel> you're fucking retarded
[Sun 02:59:13] <lolololheflolol> k
[Sun 02:59:20] <lolololheflolol> bring it bud, u asked for my IP
[Sun 02:59:21] <lolololheflolol> what else do u want
[Sun 02:59:25] <lolololheflolol> u want my addy?
[Sun 02:59:28] <lolololheflolol> u wanna fist fight?
[Sun 02:59:32] <lolololheflolol> LOLOLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
[Sun 02:59:38] <lolololheflolol> id bury u

[Sun 03:02:18] <lolololheflolol> if ur so badass it wouldnt matter what ip i gave u, u would be untouchable
[Sun 03:02:26] <lolololheflolol> ur assets?
[Sun 03:02:29] <lolololheflolol> LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol

[Sun 03:04:32] * lolololheflolol is now known as rebel_uninstal
[Sun 03:05:27] <rebel_uninstal> LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLO[Sun 03:04:32] * lolololheflolol is now known as rebel_uninstal
[Sun 03:05:27] <rebel_uninstal> LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLO[Sun 03:04:32] * lolololheflolol is now known as rebel_uninstal
[Sun 03:05:27] <rebel_uninstal> LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLol LOLOOLOLO

This is every day in IRC. Poor kid.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:13 PM   #57
KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
Well tbh everything is about context so unless you can post the entire convo, it will always look one sided.
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete

Old 06-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #58
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubeDawg View Post
Well tbh everything is about context so unless you can post the entire convo, it will always look one sided.

For starters, that pretty much was the entire context. Chef just started acting bonkers. And regardless of the context that was pathetic as well as uncalled for and against the rules.(spamming) I mean, do you really need a context with chef?

Old 06-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #59
WiFiDi
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag is there any other
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDA_Approved View Post

For starters, that pretty much was the entire context. Chef just started acting bonkers. And regardless of the context that was pathetic as well as uncalled for and against the rules.(spamming) I mean, do you really need a context with chef?

if one wants to establish a fair opinion of anything then yes.
It's a happy massacre?! (yes, yes it is!)
To make most awesome thing in universe combine Bears and Nicholas Cage!
and remember kids, we didn't start the flame-war!

Old 06-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #60
Lynus
I like Ceyx
Beta Tester

so basically i was talking to carb about vinny and opey and a few others who were cheaters that ruin the game.

he butted in asked me who i was and what my major malfunction was.

i could have explained to him my age, described my hair color, height, weight, hobbies, etc but felt he was calling me out so i asked him if hed like to 1v1. he then declined saying i would load up triggerbot. then i told him he could remote into my computer to check it out if hed like. he then warned me that i surely didnt want that(as if he was an elite hacker) i assured him i wasnt scared of this... gave him my IP address and welcomed the attack. he was all talk, also i was pretty drunk (not that that's an excuse) but that bitch called me a nigger a few days ago when vinny and i were arguing. I dont even know this fuckin idiot and he started shit with me while kissing Vinny's gaping ass(Thanks to Sabbath).

Either way, you can pretend like I'm the only one who spams IRC and acts like a faggot, but trust me - its because there is no order. Take these logs for example. This is only in the last 5 months, and only when I've idled, which is about 20% of the time.

Search "nigger" (153 hits in 1 file)
new 1 (153 hits)
Line 3370: [03:46] <lololspoonlol> mednigger
Line 3880: [18:36] <shoom> turbo nigger
Line 6224: [19:05] <Features-Retire> such a nigger admin
Line 7982: [23:13] <_crusH> ya nigger
Line 8096: [01:25] <oats_> fuck that nigger shit
Line 8956: [20:18] <shoom> no aka for yu nigger
Line 11725: [18:43] <jasper_jumpad> you are a nigger.
Line 13395: [15:17] <spoonlolololol> gg niggers
Line 13811: [18:36] <grimace> see what i did nigger
Line 16527: [18:19] <jasper_jumpad> you all suck dick and fuck niggers
Line 22676: [23:06] <oats_> big oats gets the palyer better than the faggot nigger
Line 25047: [17:19] <@VinnytheBoss> u fuckin nigger
Line 28473: [15:51] <sb_> No, you're a faggot homo nigger
Line 35735: [20:40] <@VinnytheBoss> stomping on legs after the play is over is just nigger
Line 39090: 02[14:44] <chef-> can u belive that nigger killed his gf n himself?
Line 41556: [23:16] <HOLMUHDIIIIICK> lets go niggers
Line 50464: [01:23] <spoonhasleft> map needs to be smaller, bags need to be fixed, Overpressure is a niggers nigger, and pee pee poo poo
Line 50464: [01:23] <spoonhasleft> map needs to be smaller, bags need to be fixed, Overpressure is a niggers nigger, and pee pee poo poo
Line 52483: [17:13] <@aleXtric> such niggers
Line 53284: [18:28] <@vinnytheBoss> hell yea nigger
Line 54683: [21:42] <@MafiaMan> so why bring me in you fucking nigger
Line 61842: [18:15] <Peppas> i was gonna get a clip of some niggers on hardcore pawn yelling "I want my motha fuckin money bitch.... I want my motha fuckin money bitch!!!"
Line 61852: [18:16] <Peppas> all niggers are like that everywhere on that show
Line 61862: [18:17] <Peppas> but niggers are niggers
Line 61862: [18:17] <Peppas> but niggers are niggers
Line 61868: [18:17] <Peppas> not niggers
Line 61881: [18:18] <Peppas> niggers are the +onEs who don't do anything, could get a job WITH NO PROBLEM and are on food stamps
Line 61882: [18:18] <OHJEEZY> you say nigger
Line 61896: [18:19] <Peppas> sending niggers there
Line 61901: [18:19] <Peppas> you know what 10 niggers on the moon is?
Line 61904: [18:20] <Peppas> you know what 100 niggers on the moon is?
Line 61918: [18:20] <Peppas> them fucking niggers park in the handicap spot with nothing wrong with them all the time
Line 61934: [18:22] <Peppas> when i see niggers cross the road i fucking floor it
Line 61945: [18:22] <Peppas> they are white niggers
Line 62522: [21:10] <caesar`> neon fuck u nigger
Line 62523: [21:10] <caesar`> nigger fucker
Line 62529: [21:10] <caesar`> niggers
Line 65362: [20:58] <spoonhasleft> nigger
Line 66979: [03:15] <@FDA> u fuckin niggers
Line 67200: 02[03:30] <chef-> cool, nigger
Line 71236: [23:39] <@aleXtric> nigger faggots
Line 73263: [02:57] <HEAVYHEAVYLOWLO> was a nigger territory
Line 75397: [18:08] <@FDA> neons a fucking nigger fagget
Line 77158: [11:46] <@hadeZtheChampio> ill fuck up some niggers
Line 78394: [14:59] <10+KingFagg0tHater> fucking niggers
Line 78398: [15:00] <10+KingFagg0tHater> niggers and fagg0tz
Line 83219: [17:56] <@vinnytheBoss> my girl is a phsycho and can get away with pulling a kitchen knife on a nigger lol
Line 88771: [20:30] <spoonhasleft> can you make squeek say nigger on here
Line 88772: [20:30] <spoonhasleft> !ffmap nigger
Line 88773: [20:30] <@squeek> 5Map nigger5 not found.
Line 88775: [20:31] <@FDA> omg, i'd die happy if squeek said nigger
Line 88776: [20:31] <spoonhasleft> <@squeek> Map nigger not found.
Line 88850: [20:34] <spoonhasleft> <@FDA> omg, i'd die happy if squeek said nigger
Line 88851: [20:34] <spoonhasleft> <spoonhasleft> <@squeek> Map nigger not found.
Line 88899: [20:36] <@FDA> now call him a nigger
Line 95893: [20:17] <@grimace> nigger
Line 95900: [20:17] <@grimace> nigger
Line 95901: [20:17] <@grimace> nigger
Line 95907: [20:18] <@grimace> nigger
Line 95908: [20:18] <@grimace> nigger
Line 95923: [20:18] <iansir> if you fucking tfc niggers all played ff we'd have a thriving community
Line 96045: [21:01] <iansir> mnzy said its a nigger map
Line 101810: [18:46] <@aleXtric> a nigger left his ph+onE in the cab
Line 101816: [18:47] <@aleXtric> and the nigger replied
Line 103763: [17:52] <@FDA> have patience nigger
Line 104208: [20:34] <oats_> whos this nigger
Line 104217: [20:34] <frizz> and a nigger to boot
Line 105603: [00:54] <Trailer> like a nigger
Line 115612: [22:43] <@FDANL> vote u niggers
Line 118954: [22:19] <spooonlololol> nigger
Line 120065: [02:07] <spooonlololol> Angry Bob: Why are you still playing that nigger ass game?
Line 120683: [10:23] <@vinnytheboss> thats like squeek saying nigger
Line 123963: [14:39] <Features> u chasing an erect nigger
Line 124060: [14:49] <CrunK> niggers**
Line 126266: [21:10] <@FDA> niggers
Line 126528: [21:55] <@sabbath> hes not a niggerfaggot anymore
Line 134728: [22:40] <@FDA> fucking niggers
Line 140027: 02[20:47] <cheffrey> FDA called me a faggot, nigger, homo, retard, and loser
Line 141804: [15:57] <@FDA> kinda a nigger thing though
Line 141807: [15:57] <@vinnytheBoss> sounds very niggerish
Line 164180: [09:02] <iansir> fucking niggers
Line 164528: [10:09] <Megatron-> for 10000 niggers
Line 164574: [10:12] <@vinnytheBoss> cuz all niggers have the majority of the aids
Line 164575: [10:12] <@vinnytheBoss> and all niggers live in those cities
Line 168250: [10:38] <iansir> you were a nigger pyro spamming napalm in dustbowl
Line 170410: [17:09] <PickupBot> (7BOSS)12 sabbath fan: admin fuck u niggers join the god damn server cock sucking bitches
Line 171148: [20:16] <biohaZ> and a kaeperniggernick fan
Line 171479: [20:37] <@MafiaMan> just got completely niggered
Line 173040: [00:58] <PickupBot> 51 substitute player(s) needed for admin (1)nigger5. Use !sub to fill the spot(s).
Line 173047: [01:00] <PickupBot> 51 substitute player(s) needed for admin (1)nigger5. Use !sub to fill the spot(s).
Line 173050: [01:00] <PickupBot> 5The substitute player request has been cancelled by (1)nigger
Line 174881: [18:31] <Megatron-> your supposed to call him a nigger bitch cunt hair faggot fuck
Line 176929: [23:05] <@aleXtric> there are niggers in the band i think too
Line 176933: [23:06] <@aleXtric> ya 2 niggers
Line 177960: [02:21] <iansir> i imagine all TF2 players are just little 13 year old niggers
Line 179422: [15:34] <@aleXtric> its like a black guy who acts like a nigger
Line 191295: [11:48] <iansir> its like the dmv dude, those fucking niggers in there barely have high school degrees
Line 199529: [22:26] <da_HEF[work]> u guys sound like niggers
Line 206215: [18:52] <cake> typical nigger
Line 207079: [21:34] <Gland> no my dad has a big nigger penis
Line 209635: [15:28] <hef-work> fuck this nigger shit
Line 210764: [19:02] <@+zexel> benny the nigger?
Line 216103: [23:56] <opey> scoreboard nigger
Line 218094: [12:13] <Features> nigger
Line 223685: [21:45] <iansir> niggerbowl
Line 225596: [18:16] <@sabbath> stfu nigger lover
Line 227952: [18:22] <iansir> nigger sab imo
Line 232936: [10:48] <nine`> have server passwords been nigger b/c of black history month?
Line 233373: [15:41] <@vinnytheboss> and i go grab the package come out and hes g+onE with the nigger
Line 236400: [18:29] <cake> smelly nigger
Line 238380: [14:56] <iansir> got that nigger failtop imo
Line 238855: [15:40] <iansir> a couple dozen niggers love it
Line 245018: [10:59] <+onE> niggerports?
Line 253697: [16:47] <@aleXtric> stupid nigger
Line 255284: [20:38] <iansir> i make nigger maps boy
Line 259699: [03:25] <+zexel> <aleXtric> i love nigger dick
Line 259816: 07[03:29] * ++zexel slaps aleXtric around a bit with a big nigger dick
Line 259895: [03:32] <+zexel> <spoonlololol> i liek nigger dix
Line 260011: [03:38] <+zexel> niggerdix.mumbleservers.com
Line 260022: [03:41] <spoonlololol> +zexel likes nigger cock
Line 260158: [04:23] <spoonlololol> !nominate nigger
Line 260168: [04:23] <spoonlololol> !nominate nigger
Line 260170: [04:23] <spoonlololol> !nominate nigger
Line 260171: [04:23] <spoonlololol> !nominate nigger
Line 260172: [04:23] <spoonlololol> !nominate nigger
Line 260173: [04:23] <spoonlololol> !nominate nigger
Line 260174: [04:23] <spoonlololol> !nominate nigger
Line 260176: [04:23] <spoonlololol> !nominate nigger
Line 269177: [21:29] <spoonlololol> look at all these niggers
Line 271822: [21:04] <j_bender> typical niggers
Line 271885: [21:09] <j_bender> then these niggers
Line 283500: [21:48] <@hadeZtheChampio> wade is a straight nigger
Line 287785: [19:53] <@FDA> just nigger rig +onE up yourself
Line 294043: [20:51] <Features-> homie go watch some niggers grab each other asses and sweat all over themselves
Line 300015: [15:12] <@cae> love the bit where steven is asking wtf that nigger on that nag
Line 301661: [21:59] <Features-> in vinny's case a nigger oggling cocks
Line 319878: [00:00] <spoon> nigger tits
Line 319891: [00:01] <spoon> 2ez2nigger
Line 323904: 02[15:51] <hef> u shouldn't say nig or nigger tho
Line 323908: 02[15:52] <hef> ended up calling my black boss a nigger
Line 337106: [21:59] <+onE> niggers
Line 337796: [13:47] <iansir> what the nigger is dalequandary
Line 337853: [13:49] <+onE> Q hates niggers
Line 339336: [13:18] <+onE> nigger
Line 339696: [15:16] <@hadeZtheChampio> finally trapped that little pokemon slave nigger
Line 342944: [15:32] <+zexel> qtrannynigger
Line 356489: [22:10] <Features-> niggers
Line 358048: [19:46] <+onE> korey you dumb nigger
Line 364591: [20:55] <spoonlololol> did i hear nigger
Line 364795: [21:45] <spoonlololol> nom some maps niggers
Line 364818: [21:45] <spoonlololol> !nigger
Line 371040: [17:18] <rawDawg> start one nigger
Line 382472: [14:42] <rebel`> ill straight up bumrush you nigger

hahahahahahaha wow..

Closed Thread