Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 09-11-2007, 01:24 AM   #1161
Harken Dellspawn
SPAWN of the DEAD

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
Tis the color of............

pus. Created during inflammatory responses of the sacred yellow body fighting the abcesses of irritable red infections, blue oxygen deprived zombie infestations and deathly green gangrenous warts. We are a pyogenic and purulent creation existing to destroy the putrified creations of those that infect the Holy Body.

And yes, my dear brother, we shall dominate; for the clock ticks you hear are those of a time bomb and the cries in the distance are those of men that stand to be liberated from the evil that infests them. Praise be to the Yellow Brotherhood for we shall be the liberators and we shall devour those that stand in denial of the reality before them. Harken to the call of the Spawn of the Dead and beware the might of yellow's wrath!!

Let the enemy beware.
Let the enemy fear.
Let the enemy die.
Harken Dellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 01:31 AM   #1162
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
And Darken_Hellspawn, what are you? A member of the green lantern corps?

Seriously.

"In brightest day, in darkest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!"

Yeah
Desyphur is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 01:32 AM   #1163
Zencheetah

Can we dress up in Space Marine outfits and weild huge bolters instead of the normal ff guns? I feel like a holy warrior now, ready to smite down any and everything that fucks with my views.

In the essence of the yellow leader and the gods:

We shall open our eyes as one and from us will shine the light of our gods. In unison, our bullets fly true and penetrate the heart of the non-believers. We shall rain down yellow comets of death on the battle field and our fort will be made from the skulls of the fallen. Our throne from the sinews of the wicked and our armor from the light of our yellow god, pure and true.
Zencheetah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 05:43 AM   #1164
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zencheetah
These forums don't have respect, what are you trying
OMG no ruleZ!
OMG DH wasn't banned cuz' em! and overall, I'm a whine whore at this! even struggling only on my own rules!
OMG, this doesn't even prove DH's carefree! :whine:

@Desyphur
Just to point, Yellow people are just Yellow people, no matter how you try to look em', they don't fit on a FPS game Forum, yeah, you know why

@Zydell
Do u see someone taking your knowledge like shit? no? then why ur messing with no one?
Oh...that you were refering to Desyphur..."my mistake", sorry
I still wanna roll some dices onto DH's head
Mangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 05:50 AM   #1165
Anthraxium[WU]
D&A Member

Class/Position: D Soldier
Affiliations: Notorious WU Tang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu
OMG no ruleZ!
OMG DH wasn't banned cuz' em! and overall, I'm a whine whore at this! even struggling only on my own rules!
OMG, this doesn't even prove DH's carefree! :whine:

@Desyphur
Just to point, Yellow people are just Yellow people, no matter how you try to look em', they don't fit on a FPS game Forum, yeah, you know why

@Zydell
Do u see someone taking your knowledge like shit? no? then why ur messing with no one?

dude, no one can fucking understand you
Anthraxium[WU] is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 05:56 AM   #1166
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Mangetsu, take your medication and try that one again.

Old 09-11-2007, 06:16 AM   #1167
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

I don't need medication, I need to cry
Mangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 07:15 AM   #1168
s0undch4s3r
The guy you love to hate.

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
This sounds like a lost Verse from the Book of Revelations. I smell Rapture.

The future has taken root in the present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zencheetah

We shall open our eyes as one and from us will shine the light of our gods. In unison, our bullets fly true and penetrate the heart of the non-believers. We shall rain down yellow comets of death on the battle field and our fort will be made from the skulls of the fallen. Our throne from the sinews of the wicked and our armor from the light of our yellow god, pure and true.
So it is written. So it shall be.

AMEN.
s0undch4s3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 09:31 AM   #1169
Zydell
Ex-king
D&A Member

Affiliations: Knights of the Round
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to Zydell Send a message via Skype™ to Zydell
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmofo
If ya don't mind me asking, why is it that you dissected a human brain anyways?
It was part the neurology/physiology course I followed at that time. I was very surprised to learn that the brains are not smily but that may be due to the fact that these brains where... quite dead (and ‘prepared’)!

Quote:
@Zydell
Yes, it was most certainly directed at a certain someone claiming that brains are red and therefor the red team is of any sort better than other teams. So yes, I do hope “someone is taking my knowledge like shit” (whatever the hell that may look like).

But anyways, have you guys noticed how the pipes in FF are YELLOW?!?!??!?!
Zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 09:42 AM   #1170
Anthraxium[WU]
D&A Member

Class/Position: D Soldier
Affiliations: Notorious WU Tang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydell
the pipes in FF are YELLOW?!?!??!?!
ya know, now that you mention it... they are yellow
Anthraxium[WU] is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 09:45 AM   #1171
Zencheetah

Well we are gods.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:15 AM   #1172
Hype
Don't believe the hype
D&A Member

Class/Position: Both
Gametype: CTF
Send a message via MSN to Hype
Quote:
Is Pokemon right? that's gay & kiddo, anyways, if your definition of being attacked is calling someone a fag or idiot, then hell, that's soooo true, DH proved it, dudes!
I was checking why mangetsu was bitching, and it all started with me posting a pikachu. You calling pokemon kiddo, But dude.. Check your avatar?

Old 09-11-2007, 11:01 AM   #1173
Zencheetah

Solider, you are BETTER then a flame war between puny weaklings who view themselves good enough to match wits with the yellow gods chosen.

Old 09-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #1174
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
On September 17th....................

FF will be available for release and it will finally come time for the Yellow Brotherhood to follow the path to victory. We are in the process of looking at server hosting and I wanted to check with everyone if what people prefered to us for a name tag such as -{TYB}-. I am checking for everyones input since this decision is not mine and I am going to represent The Yellow Brotherhood to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!

dh

Old 09-11-2007, 04:46 PM   #1175
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydell
It was part the neurology/physiology course I followed at that time. I was very surprised to learn that the brains are not smily but that may be due to the fact that these brains where... quite dead (and ‘prepared’)!

Yes, it was most certainly directed at a certain someone claiming that brains are red and therefor the red team is of any sort better than other teams. So yes, I do hope “someone is taking my knowledge like shit” (whatever the hell that may look like).

But anyways, have you guys noticed how the pipes in FF are YELLOW?!?!??!?!
Well the red blood runs the brain is what I meant :P

No answer to my question DH?

Old 09-11-2007, 05:02 PM   #1176
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

The answer to your question..........

I am not affliated with the Green Lantern Corps or Guy Gardner when he did have the Yellow Ring. I have not been contacted by the Guardians of the Universe to receive these so called power rings. Also I might note that the Green Lantern Corps are not real in any facet of life but I did happen to take and edit their oath of honor to match my given presence and purpose. If DC happens to have a problem with it they can receive an ass whooping as only Marvel could give to them. I am not into comics anymore and this brings back allot of memories but I will end with that DC made the GL Corps into the biggest pussies ever to grace the galatic realm of DC comics. Hal Jordan was the biggest whiner and loser and to lead was a great shame. How in the hell did chip get a power ring?

Anyways your answer is yes, no or maybe.

dh

Old 09-11-2007, 05:44 PM   #1177
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

So in otherwords, you're a wuss :P

Old 09-11-2007, 05:56 PM   #1178
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

You are impressing me...........

with your very large or to be correct "obese" vocabulary. I dont know or how you came up with your assertion or "wuss"? I would probally recommend that you learn better ways in order to be more articulate. I dont really give a shit about the spelling but these lame attempts to knock us down have yet to put a dent in our armor. Time it will take in order for you to be just as damaging through conventional speech as compared to physical force. I do leave you with this parting note. Sometime in the next few weeks I will see you on a server (if you have the balls to use the same alias) and I will teach you a life lesson on losing you will never forget.

May the Yellow Gods power know no bounds as they infuse the light directly into our veins.

dh

Old 09-11-2007, 06:03 PM   #1179
Atari

stfu n00b
Atari is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #1180
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
with your very large or to be correct "obese" vocabulary. I dont know or how you came up with your assertion or "wuss"? I would probally recommend that you learn better ways in order to be more articulate. I dont really give a shit about the spelling but these lame attempts to knock us down have yet to put a dent in our armor. Time it will take in order for you to be just as damaging through conventional speech as compared to physical force. I do leave you with this parting note. Sometime in the next few weeks I will see you on a server (if you have the balls to use the same alias) and I will teach you a life lesson on losing you will never forget.

May the Yellow Gods power know no bounds as they infuse the light directly into our veins.

dh

I do indeed have the "balls" to use the same alias, afterall, it's MY alias. Any place, any time. Bring it on.

I called you a wuss jokingly by the way, if you didn't catch that. I've not been trying to "knock you down". I've been playing mind games with simple language. I could use much more complex parts of my vocabulary, but I'm on a forum, I don't bother.