Old 11-20-2007, 04:35 PM   #1341
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Funny Gambit........

How can I follow up that when I had never ever thought about joining the Green Parrots. I do not agree with your pacifist type of thinking. As well I did get the dress and it was a very nice gesture. It is a little snug but I had to send it out to my tailor to be resized. The dress was eventually lost by the company and through that I have sued and won a settlement of $100,000.00. If you could please send me another one it would be greatly appreciated as an ongoing peace process between the two color sects.

Now we have had issues in the past Gambit and why should that stop us from having them again in the future. Once you can come back with an original name other then one of the main members of the Xmen then we can talk.

dh

Old 11-20-2007, 04:36 PM   #1342
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by from a PM to me from DH
The Yellow Brotherhood..........
does not appreciate your attacks Innoc. You have thrown you backing behind an apostate of the Yellow Brethren and your backing behind the disruptive BackStaber.

Please refrain from adding to the fire of our current internal strife and feel free to relenquish the power of the Orcas to the Yellow Brethren if you feel it is needed.

dh
Note he, uh, signed it to authenticate the message...

I got news for you DH. Thinking Mulchman is pretty damned funny is about the only binding agent for blue. AFAIK there is no leader for the Blue Team.

You need to study this page because the Internet IS serious business!

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 05:13 PM   #1343
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
I don't know what you all are talking about...Red is clearly superior!
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 05:15 PM   #1344
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Annoying people since 1986

Class/Position: O fatty, pyro - D engy, pyro
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: This space for rent.
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
I am going to steam your cake dr Satan!

For no apparent reason!
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 05:49 PM   #1345
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I see that you can copy and paste Innoc.......

kudos on the low level use of technology. I am impressed. Since I had known it would be posted all I had to do was send it to you. My message regarding the Yellow Brotherhood always has a more zing to it once posted by someone else. You have served my purpose for the time being but I will continue to call on your from time to time to help with our mission.

Thanks,

dh

Old 11-20-2007, 06:00 PM   #1346
there's nothing here
lol

Location: Halfway sprawled out of a cardboard box at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
EAT ALOT OF BLUEBERRIES AND PISS BECOMES BLUE!
OMG WHAT IF YOU EAT LUCKY CHARMS DO YOU PISS RAINBAO?
there's nothing here is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 06:03 PM   #1347
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
kudos on the low level use of technology. I am impressed. Since I had known it would be posted all I had to do was send it to you. My message regarding the Yellow Brotherhood always has a more zing to it once posted by someone else. You have served my purpose for the time being but I will continue to call on your from time to time to help with our mission.

Thanks,

dh
No problem. Anything I can do to help. BTW, I thought I'd also post that pic you sent of you hard at work on your throne. Best of luck man...though I far prefer SF.

Old 11-20-2007, 06:13 PM   #1348
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Nice pic............havent seen it before but I am guessing it is me......

In only a meta-physical sort of way. I am glad that you prefer Silver since idiots and fools tend to like to keep the same company of each other (thus you and silver if you cannot read in between the lines (this is also an expression)). You two will make a match made in heaven or one helluva special olympics baton passing track team. Win the Gold for use!!!!!!

dh

Old 11-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #1349
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Annoying people since 1986

Class/Position: O fatty, pyro - D engy, pyro
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: This space for rent.
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Quote:
Originally Posted by there's nothing here
OMG WHAT IF YOU EAT LUCKY CHARMS DO YOU PISS RAINBAO?
YEAAAAAAAAH!!! RAINBOW YELLOW!
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 07:50 PM   #1350
Backstaber
Custom User Title
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout Offence
Gametype: Capture The Flag
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Head Honcho I am not Darken, just a regular man taking a stand for what is right. The fact is, you have become the very people you have venomously fought against. You preach peace can only be achieved when you have forced us all to join your "Yellow Brotherhood", is this not what the Islamic Radicals also preach? Kill or convert? You mirror those people who still hold such Medieval beliefs, this is why I support Silver and his Reformation.

Time has come where the Yellows must move forward under a newer, better leadership who will not isolate themselves from others, but allow them to think freely without such propaganda that is most often spewed from your mouth.
True freedom will come about under his leadership, and under his leadership, real peace can be achieved.
Backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2007, 09:05 PM   #1351
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Well folks, just ignore DH untill he starts the PMS... I mean PMs... too late for the former. At that, feel free to post his laughable attempts at insults here in this thread, or report him for harassment via PM.

Otherwise, just don't feed the infidel.

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2007, 01:38 AM   #1352
nodnarb

Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
The plan for the wrath of the Parrots is in motion, nothing you can do to stop it now, Darken...

I'm glad that you are going to bring this yellow team up to a respectable status, Fox.

*note "Parrots" includes, but is not limited to myself.
nodnarb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2007, 02:51 AM   #1353
there's nothing here
lol

Location: Halfway sprawled out of a cardboard box at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
Darken, you should self-destruct and take everything with you.

OVER MY DEAD BAWWWWWWDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!

Old 11-21-2007, 02:52 AM   #1354
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Nice speech Backstaber.........

I was really moved for a moment there. This started when Silver decided that she would take upon the Yellow Democracy to destroy all of the Yellow Brethren. It will never happen as you see since the Yellow Brotherhood is ready to fight and her leading the new sect with no members doesnt sound like much of a leader at all. You say that the time is near to repair and I say that the time has always been there but the Yellow Brotherhood would not and still stand tall to take on whatever come our way. We have fought for what we have felt is rightfully ours and nothing more. It was the Yellow Brothers who were the targets of vicous attacks and it that has made has have a hard shell due to it then so be it. It was a long time ago when the Yellow Brotherhood had enough of the naysyaers and decided to attack back...............in which we did with a vengence. You do not have the ability to turn back time to right the wrongs so please forgive us if we seem not to care or to follow whatever you stand for to be.

The Yellow Brotherhood is never ending until the day of infinity is upon us. Do not think otherwise.

dh

Old 11-21-2007, 02:53 AM   #1355
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
DH shows his wonderful observation skills again.

Lulz.

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2007, 02:56 AM   #1356
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

the attacks are upon us as by colors banding together to try to destroy what all of us have a part it. It has been atempted many times before and failed and it will fail time and time again. There is no stopping us when we stand tall together no matter the odds that stand before us. We have taken the mountain and stood our ground and we have never been moved since. It was the Brotherhood that brought us together as brothers and brothers we stand tall for.

dh

When I joined this forum many moons ago the Yellow Llamas were attacked on a daily basis and almost everyone jumped on the back of Zydell. When the Yellow King asked me to join I made it my mission to defend the Yellow Llamas in which would turn into the Yellow Brotherhood as today. I stand tall and defend my Brothers, the Yellow and the light as I have done for the past two years. This is no new concept nor with it ever be. If you think members have not come and gone calling for the same thing then you are mistaken. Many members have came and left and many have stayed way before me. We are the unbeatable and no matter what you do you will never break us to your will. We are the absolute strongest that have ever graced your very eyes and only within that you could never understand. You have never been a true part of the Brotherhood as you never will be. It must eat your insides thinking about this but sleep on this thought. You will never win nor will you ever take over. It is an impossibilty trully only seen to those within the path of the light.

Sweet Dreams,

dh

Last edited by GeoKill----->; 08-11-2008 at 05:46 AM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2007, 03:12 AM   #1357
Backstaber
Custom User Title
D&A Member

Yet again your marvelous skills at dodging have shown through. You ignore your history of sable-rattling and try to act innocent as if you were a victim unfairly persecuted. Yet it was both the ignorance and arrogance of many yellow members including yourself that has brought much of these attacks upon the yellow team. This also proves yet again how corrupt and how much of a threat you really are to not only others of these boards, but to your followers as well. In order to bring the yellows back to reality and into peaceful terms with the rest of the colors, a new leader must be chosen, and you must step down. Do what is best for the Yellow team into the far future, instead of continuing its spiral further into oblivion.

I also await for the answers to those Mathematical questions I gave you.

Last edited by Backstaber; 11-21-2007 at 03:40 AM.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:31 AM   #1358
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstaber
I also await for the answers to those Mathematical questions I gave you.
Hope you brought a lunch. If his math skills are anything like his spelling and grammar you may find that the answer to those equations is "potato" and "zebra".

Old 11-21-2007, 03:41 AM   #1359
Backstaber
Custom User Title
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc
Hope you brought a lunch. If his math skills are anything like his spelling and grammar you may find that the answer to those equations is "potato" and "zebra".
I'll withhold my judgment until he addresses it.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:11 AM   #1360
there's nothing here
lol

You're all gay.