A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
BRUTAL!

Old 01-14-2007, 03:29 AM   #502
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
DuffmanHB..............

It is very easy..........go into the User CP and into you Team Fortress Forever forum profile. Then go into Group Memberships on the bottom left had side and then click on to join Yellow. That is it my new fellow brother. Once that has happened other Yellow members such as myself will be PM'ing you. Once you walk into the light you will be overjoyed and so thus will be your fellow brethren. Since you have taken the leep into the Yellow Brotherhood where we will soon reign and our legacy will be heard for generations upon generations.

Demasu...........you are so confused and diluted with thoughts of granduer that you come before me with some idiot ploy to disrupt DuffmanHB from joining. I say that your childess plot has unfolded making you look like the moron you are. You are a mere simpleton laying before the feet of the Brotherhood and the Yellow Gods. You oily face and greased covered skin will not prevent us from our goals. It will though help you ease yourself slowly into the small crevices on your way to the fiery pits of Hell. You will be spared no mercy on the battlefield and children upon children will hear the tales of your never ending scream once my Solly deals the final rocket to your neck.

The Brotherhood is a ball that rolls and gaining mass as it does. You cannot stop it but you can stand in its way and be run over as the next vicitim.

The Yellow Gods are smiling............

dh

Last edited by o_darken_hellspawn; 01-14-2007 at 03:37 AM.
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2007, 05:03 AM   #503
o_duffmanhb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
It is very easy..........go into the User CP and into you Team Fortress Forever forum profile. Then go into Group Memberships on the bottom left had side and then click on to join Yellow. That is it my new fellow brother. Once that has happened other Yellow members such as myself will be PM'ing you. Once you walk into the light you will be overjoyed and so thus will be your fellow brethren. Since you have taken the leep into the Yellow Brotherhood where we will soon reign and our legacy will be heard for generations upon generations.

Demasu...........you are so confused and diluted with thoughts of granduer that you come before me with some idiot ploy to disrupt DuffmanHB from joining. I say that your childess plot has unfolded making you look like the moron you are. You are a mere simpleton laying before the feet of the Brotherhood and the Yellow Gods. You oily face and greased covered skin will not prevent us from our goals. It will though help you ease yourself slowly into the small crevices on your way to the fiery pits of Hell. You will be spared no mercy on the battlefield and children upon children will hear the tales of your never ending scream once my Solly deals the final rocket to your neck.

The Brotherhood is a ball that rolls and gaining mass as it does. You cannot stop it but you can stand in its way and be run over as the next vicitim.

The Yellow Gods are smiling............

dh
Its officail brother. The passage is completed. Now i can only hope to see the light as clearly as you.
o_duffmanhb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2007, 07:44 AM   #504
o_zydell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffmanHB
Its officail brother. The passage is completed. Now i can only hope to see the light as clearly as you.
Welcome to the yellow team, fellow carrier of the light! May prosperity be upon you!
o_zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2007, 12:47 PM   #505
o_darken_hellspawn

Today is a Great Day.............

Another Yellow Brother has joined us in our struggle to bring the Light down to earth to consume all who goes against us. The yellow light is now shinning down on DuffmanHB and the Yellow Gods are smiling as we add his name to our Holy Yellow Book.

Our enemies can be heard as their mental scream is projected into the universe for again the Brotherhood is strengthened by another Brother in Light.

For it is foretold in the prophecy that the warriors of Light will overcome the obstacles that stand before them and may their battle cries be heard for eternity.

dh

Old 01-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #506
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
i do hope the yellow light thingy silences those who boast about having dual 8800s

Old 01-17-2007, 12:01 PM   #507
o_darken_hellspawn

My brothers...........

We are still on the lookout for a web designer but I am going to take the first step soon and get the domain name and web hosting setup. I am looking for any ideas on the basis of desgin and function. Drop me a pm or throw some ideas out here for all brothers to see.

Once this is in place it will be time for the server hosting to come in and I have already been in talks with some hosting services as I speak so more on that to continue.

May our enemies feel the force of the yellow light that is building in our souls.

dh

Old 01-24-2007, 01:44 AM   #508
o_darken_hellspawn

Brotherhood News..................

Still looking at website companies and waiting on some brothers to help out with the site. Still fighting the webpedia fight and will keep on forever. Crayola had decided to leave the Yellow Brotherhood to join the Orcas. He will be joining players such as Innoc, Mervaka and others. I can only say how much we are overjoyed as the Brotherhood to have had someone as dedicated as him to leave us.

The T-Shirts are almost ready for since I have had problems getting our Emblem enlarged without looking fuzzy. Still looking for Sev to see where he has went too? He created the Coat of Arms for the Brotherhood.

All for now. Keep on fighting the fight and destroy our enemies where they stand. Praise be to the Yellow GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dh

Old 01-24-2007, 01:54 AM   #509
o_()))crayola))_>

I hope it's no great mystery why I jumped ship...
o_()))crayola))_> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2007, 01:58 AM   #510
o_darken_hellspawn

No great Mystery at all..................

You forgot what the most important rule of the Yellow Brotherhood was...............you took it for granted. I am glad you left because your dedication was starting to lax. I hope this doesnt offend you Crayola but a much calmer, softer team such as the Orcas will be a better fit for you.

dh

Old 01-24-2007, 02:01 AM   #511
o_tu!

i got dual engineering sample R600 in crossfire. even with hacked drivers they blow away my dual sli 8800gtx's that i also own.
o_tu! is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2007, 02:46 AM   #512
o_thraine

(Setting from Lurk to Troll)

Dear Mr. HellSpawn:

It is with great pleasure that I tell you how much of a drama-fag you have been lately. Indeed, your long-winded speeches about how little you care about the opinions of a few fun-loving forum demons has been very amusing (to say the least), but it has regrettably lost its "Lulz".

I'll be the first to admit that I too found your rantings funny. They brought a ray of sunshine and hope into my dreary basement-dwelling world, which smells of cheetos and various other body odors. You have been an inspiration to every insecure, overcritical, whiny, butt-hurt, Puerto Rican literature major in the world (which is what you sort of sound like).

But good sir, I have lost faith in you. You betrayed my opinion of you being a talented Latino writer as your profession when you neglected to include your references to the sources you used in your rants. So, to correct the issue, I have included them for you:

"See you all in the battlefield my spineless amoebas..." -- Out in the Civil War (A book about homosexuals in the Civil War) by Roberto Stantina

"No matter who you are or what you do it will always be the same lifeless shell of a human being looking back at you in the mirror." -- Forbidden Memories (A Lifetime original movie about some Hispanic dickhead getting butt jacked, and then angsting about some trivial guild on a game forum)

"Lithium, you are a noob that cant even scratch my ass in skillz." -- I Offer Blowjobs to Cancun Tourists for $3 (A comedy starring Robert DiNiro and Rick Moranis)

You're welcome.
o_thraine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2007, 02:49 AM   #513
o_()))crayola))_>

Sounds like an dupe account to moi
o_()))crayola))_> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #514
o_darken_hellspawn

Mr. Thraine.............

Your post was very amusing dear sir but you have misquoted your sources. These were all created by myself in the Darken Chronicles. A series on books that are in progress that help show the light to people as yourself. I am currently writing one that may be of benefit to you I have titled it "LOSERS - Stop masturbating online with Big Fat Sauasge Fingers".

This indeed should help yourself out and others who have this same afflication. I of course do not suffer from it but I do feel that it is becoming and epidemic with losers as yourself.

This is of course is a dupe account and I can only imagine who it is. I am sure that I have made you either cry or crawl up in the fetile position at some time and this is retribution. Either way I do not care and I will snuff out your slow burning candle with one breath. So show yourself demon for it is me who will put out the flames of hatred that shoot from your heart. I willl do this by stomping on it until it resembles tenderised veal.

Thanks for your post,

dh

Old 01-24-2007, 02:45 PM   #515
o_ivaqual

Can we stop with the "look darken has posted LOL" posts because it's getting tiresome. MAYBE, just MAYBE people shouldn't take what he writes so seriously ?
o_ivaqual is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2007, 05:18 PM   #516
o_gambit

*cough*yellow brotherhood sucks*cough*green brotherhood is better*cough*cough*

o_gambit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2007, 06:03 PM   #517
o_leandros

Quote:
Originally Posted by GambiT
*cough*yellow brotherhood sucks*cough*green brotherhood is better*cough*cough*

HAHAHAHAAH
o_leandros is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2007, 06:06 PM   #518
o_darken_hellspawn

lol................green brotherhood

just to inform you Gambit there is no Green Brotherhood you scallywag. You guys are about as organized as the crew of the Titanic while it was sinking. I cannot think of one respectful person on your color faction except for your leader. Since that is not you then I am guessing you now know where you stand.

I had no idea on who you are until now and still I do not recognize for since Lions no not give the time of day to our food. We kill it and then eat it and we call it a day. That is what I just did to you. I have thus taken out the trash and dumped whatever self worth you just had in the garbage. Lucky for me it is trash pickup day and I will not have to smell you anymore.

Kudos.....

LONG LIVE THE YELLOW BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May all of my fellow Brethren be shined upon with the glory and light of the Yellow Gods.

dh

Old 01-24-2007, 06:17 PM   #519
o_gambit

jeesh

man....cant even joke around with ppl on here...maybe they were right...maybe you should lay off of the yellow snow.....
o_gambit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2007, 06:36 PM   #520
o_darken_hellspawn

Joking is all well and good..............

but we do take offense when the Yellow Brotherhood is degraded by a post in the Yellow Brotherhoods main thread. There has always been spammers and blasters trying to take us on so forgive us if our armour is a little thick.

dh