o_vampiricus

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
this is too much. lol
o_vampiricus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2007, 03:25 AM   #42
o_lithium

No.

Last edited by o_lithium; 02-11-2007 at 04:11 AM.
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2007, 03:40 AM   #43
o_vampiricus

um, lithium,,, you just gave him what he wanted. Noticed i keep my responses brief now.

Dont feed the Lions

Old 02-11-2007, 04:20 AM   #44
o_thraine

I find it rather odd that he makes a lot of references to being a basket-case homosexual. Observe his use of "XOXOXOXO" as well as "TOODLES". My favorite example of course, is "I will follow the Yellow Brick road to OZ!!! Oh MY!!!"........ I rest my case.

By the way, I recommend you visit the following website: English Forums - Learn English | Letter writing | Grammar and pronunciation. Learn English with online help from volunteer teachers all over the world.

I know it's hard talking to a bunch of big kids over the internet, I was 11 years old once too. Maybe this will help you stop speaking like you're in a goddamn Phantom of the Opera anime.
o_thraine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2007, 04:42 AM   #45
o_psycnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by thraine
Maybe this will help you stop speaking like you're in a goddamn Phantom of the Opera anime.
Gold
o_psycnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2007, 07:41 AM   #46
o_ihmhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT
Gold
Dood, no, Platinum fo sho.
o_ihmhi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2007, 08:55 AM   #47
o_tyrus

o_tyrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2007, 06:59 PM   #48
o_kenny

Location: In a mall, hiding in a gunstore, while being surrounded by 53,594 zombies
^^

o_kenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2007, 07:50 PM   #49
o_don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Swift
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
o_don is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2007, 08:58 PM   #50
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Good point.

Old 02-12-2007, 12:01 AM   #51
o_darken_hellspawn

......so the attacks of course continue..........

Now we have a new one in on it as well. It seems to be Mr. Thraine is it now??? You sir have sparked a faint attack in my welcome back forum and I see that you must be very in tuned with what is going on so believe me when I say this...........you have brought this upon yourself.

Mr. Thraine,

You attacked me when you do not even know me as so does the people of the world do against your mother for bearing you. It is too bad that a misfit as yourself will attack me when I see homeless people around with more self worth. You are nothing to this world but a taker of the rightous air that we all breath. You are not worthy of the H2O that you consume on daily basis and it should be a crime for you to continue taking these life giving needs when the garbage dump should be your home. You attack and whine because you have no true friends and all would rather spit in your face then to share the company of you. You have let everyone down around you and you claw at everyone to grab so that you may bring them down to the same hell you wake up to everyday. I tell you this..............you will not drag me down with you for I will crush the everlasting glimpse of hope that you may have and send you back down to your hole by yourself. Never verbally attack me again I warn you for there will be more to come in the breaking of the fingers of your reality will continue.

Sweet Dreams,

dh

ps. Lithium as always...........you can just imagine what else I have to say to you............lol
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2007, 12:03 AM   #52
o_kenny

Location: In a mall, hiding in a gunstore, while being surrounded by 53,594 zombies
go get em yellow leader! your words can kill em !

Old 02-12-2007, 12:24 AM   #53
o_lithium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
Now we have a new one in on it as well. It seems to be Mr. Thraine is it now??? You sir have sparked a faint attack in my welcome back forum and I see that you must be very in tuned with what is going on so believe me when I say this...........you have brought this upon yourself.

Mr. Thraine,

You attacked me when you do not even know me as so does the people of the world do against your mother for bearing you. It is too bad that a misfit as yourself will attack me when I see homeless people around with more self worth. You are nothing to this world but a taker of the rightous air that we all breath. You are not worthy of the H2O that you consume on daily basis and it should be a crime for you to continue taking these life giving needs when the garbage dump should be your home. You attack and whine because you have no true friends and all would rather spit in your face then to share the company of you. You have let everyone down around you and you claw at everyone to grab so that you may bring them down to the same hell you wake up to everyday. I tell you this..............you will not drag me down with you for I will crush the everlasting glimpse of hope that you may have and send you back down to your hole by yourself. Never verbally attack me again I warn you for there will be more to come in the breaking of the fingers of your reality will continue.

Sweet Dreams,

dh

ps. Lithium as always...........you can just imagine what else I have to say to you............lol
Screw you. Have a hug.
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2007, 02:15 AM   #54
o_demasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiuM
Have a hug.
I bet he'd be a much better/happier person if he got a hug once in a while.
o_demasu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2007, 07:56 AM   #55
o_vampiricus

Quote:
You are nothing to this world but a taker of the rightous air that we all breath.
again, you gotta love this guys grammer.

Quote:
Sweet Dreams,

dh
another indication of being in touch with his feminin side

Old 02-12-2007, 11:52 AM   #56
o_darken_hellspawn

LOL.........

my feminie side. Now that is solid gold I would have to say so myself. My endings such as cheers, toodles, XOXOXOXO, sweet dreams are all meant to be a sarcastic response as in goodbye. Now to find out that you are a loser in life is very hard to take at first since most are in denial thus once I enlighten them on their true colors it can get ugly. I use these to end my manifestos as another kick to the truth that they have now digested. You can call me what you like but once the verbage I weave such as a spiders web entangles you into the realm of knowledge you are caught. Once this knowledge as in the form of raindrops slowly falls upon your forehead for you and everyone to see the sludge you call existence is sickening. That is when I add the....

XOXOXOXO

Now on the hug subject. I get plenty of them everyday and do not seem to be in the category of not having enough. Lets direct the hug comment to you Lith. Have you hugged your computer lately?

dh

Old 02-12-2007, 12:52 PM   #57
o_kenny

Would yellow leader like a taco?

Old 02-12-2007, 07:47 PM   #58
o_darken_hellspawn

I feel that you have some issues Kenny............

I feel that you might need to join the Yellow Brotherhood so that we may show you the Light. We are always welcoming new members and this would give you the chance to live in the light and prospur in the power we all have combined.

dh

Old 02-12-2007, 11:17 PM   #59
Lost
Fear teh crowbar.
Retired FF Staff

Gametype: CTF ftw, yeh
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to Lost
Can I have a taco?

You are a pirate!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2007, 11:37 PM   #60
o_kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Can I have a taco?
Nope, i already ate them all , you want some nachos instead?