Old 09-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #1181
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
good.........very good............

I look forward to meeting up with you and many others once the game is released so I wait for the chance to shine. I took no offense to the joke of "wuss" but you must understand that it is standard practice to respond wether it is a joke or not. Ask Vampricus about that. The mind games need to be stepped up a bit according to my opinion but since it is just that you know better then anyone you can say what you feel.

Atari............I have forgotten about you. I have noticed that you have posted here recently but after I read it I instantly forgot about you. Interesting on how that could happen with you being a lowlife trash dweller but to each his own. I did decide to take 2 minutes to respond to your ramblings so through yourself a big PARTY!!!!!!!!! Since of course this is the first time you have ever been thought of enough to be responded too. Now all you need is friends and then the party will be complete but that takes time so keep working at it. I know you can do it.

dh

Old 09-11-2007, 06:37 PM   #1182
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
If you win, I wouldn't mind joining the clan I suppose.
Desyphur is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 06:39 PM   #1183
Atari

Thanks for the words of encouragement; it really does mean a lot to me. While I start looking for friends, maybe you should learn to stop being such an attention whore.

Oh, and it’s throw not through.
Atari is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 06:43 PM   #1184
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atari
Thanks for the words of encouragement; it really does mean a lot to me. While I start looking for friends, maybe you should learn to stop being such an attention whore.

Oh, and it’s throw not through.
Had to sig this though.

No disrespect DH

Old 09-11-2007, 08:14 PM   #1185
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Sign with your hearts content...............

it does not matter to me what you do or atari does..........or frenchy toast sticks............or the 1,000 of others who has had different ideals then me in my time here. it does not matter in the least for now the tide has turned and in this coming will be the Brotherhoods greatest victory. To defeat all at any cost as it was once written............so be it.

dh

Old 09-11-2007, 08:16 PM   #1186
Atari

Did you come here from the Steam forums?
Atari is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 08:32 PM   #1187
there's nothing here
lol

Location: Halfway sprawled out of a cardboard box at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
No, I came here from the Liquid forums.
there's nothing here is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2007, 02:19 AM   #1188
gizmofo
The Bestest

Send a message via AIM to gizmofo
I say we sticky this in honor of FF's impending release.
gizmofo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2007, 03:16 AM   #1189
Marshmallow Noob
D&A Member

I say we lock it instead.
Marshmallow Noob is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2007, 04:32 AM   #1190
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydell
Yes, it was most certainly directed at a certain someone claiming that brains are red and therefor the red team is of any sort better than other teams. So yes, I do hope “someone is taking my knowledge like shit” (whatever the hell that may look like)
Do you realize half of the irony on that post?
And I don't think you understand what I'm refering to, what's WRONG with someone failing to see your point AT FIRST until you said that?
Dude, seriously, chill, no one was messing with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype
You calling pokemon kiddo, But dude.. Check your avatar?
It's from a fucking Japanese game, no kiddo, so no, you fail, sorry, even to understand half of why I started to say pokemon was kiddo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
or the 1,000 of others who has had different ideals then me in my time here
No one fuckin' messed with you because they just wanted to, they even let you do whatever you wanted, but you flamed as well, even insulted as a wuss, yes, wuss, because there's no other way to say what you are
I'm starting to think you really came from the Steam Forums, whinning because you were getting owned
And, overall, how you flamed me, because I only advised you, is one of the lots of examples of how a moron you can be
Mangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2007, 12:07 PM   #1191
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

oHHHHHHHHHHHH.......mAGNAcarter.....as I personally named you....

You still to this day relish in the thought of being able to piss, moan and whine about the past. You are easily offended my dear magnacarter for most of the time I cannot tell what in the hell you are trying to say or talk about. I would have to say based on my professional opinion that you are currently intelectually not sound. THAT MEANS YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that we come from two different parts of the world but I trully feel the reasoning behind your madness comes from Aquafina selling water that was just tap water. I know it is not fair, but why buy bottled water when usally your tap water provides better nutirents and is usally free in most places. Please accept my apology for however I accidently gave you a mental wedgy..........I am very sorry and please seek help. Just think in 7 or 8 years from now with weekly sessions with your psychiatric provider if you start now you will be free of this anger and mental abuse you have indured.

dh

disclaimer: (DH is not responsible for any medical bills that are incured from his thoughts since he is only telling the truth. If you have poroblems with him you probally had problems before so please seek help since bitching and whining only makes problems worse. DH recommends to start heavily drinking if there is no end to your pain in sight...............................)

dh

Old 09-12-2007, 12:18 PM   #1192
Hype
Don't believe the hype
D&A Member

Class/Position: Both
Gametype: CTF
Send a message via MSN to Hype
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu
It's from a fucking Japanese game, no kiddo, so no, you fail, sorry, even to understand half of why I started to say pokemon was kiddo
Rofl I fail? You're concidered a loser ON A GAME FORUM, tell me who fails? But you never fail to amuse me though. One thing before I leave, I didn't care if your avatar is a mole on gods ass, It still looks kiddo so I don't get the reason you quoted me and try'd to make a comment back, Read my post 4 times and maybe just maybe then you'll understand what I was saying.

Thanks for the co-operation.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:54 AM   #1193
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Stand tall my fellow brethren.............

for the darkest of times is almost here when the worlds evil tries to all come at us at once. We will not fall nor fail for the armies that march against us during release time will stop at nothing. The attacks will get greater and they will make definate mistakes for hatred is what fills their eyes in which blinds them from common sense. WE WILL NOT AND CANNOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!! For it was written in the great book that the Prophecy will come true and there will only be one army left on the top of the mountain.....US!!!!

DH

Old 09-13-2007, 10:58 AM   #1194
Mangetsu
Dangerous Pyromaniac

@DH
Just remember why you did not come one week, you're even lying yourself, what a lawl.

@Hype
What was that ...uh, stop whinning about a japanese RPG game without teen rated characters?
Mangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2007, 11:44 AM   #1195
Bubbles
Bueno

Requires more long c------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3piemol
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2007, 03:04 PM   #1196
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Magna.....?????

Do we have a language barrier here because truthfully you make absolutely no sense at all?????

What in the hell does "@DH
Just remember why you did not come one week, you're even lying yourself, what a lawl." actually mean???

I am no grammar police by any means and I am probally the worst actually here, but I cannot attack you back on your statements if you make absolutely no sense at all. I can understand that you are mad at myself but think before you type and try to envision your anger into words that make sense to everyone. I can imgaine you grinding your teeth and hitting the keyboard like an ape-like man screaming while you pound on your chest. "I HATE U DH PLUZ LEAF NOW COME BACK NO, TALK FOR ME NO LIKEY YOU SAY WORDS". I bet you go through a shit load of keyboards that way. Anyways, I am hoping you have a great day and please visit the Yellow Brotherhood 's thread when in the mood for enlightenment. Thank You and have a stupendous day.

Your friend,

dh

Old 09-13-2007, 03:11 PM   #1197
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Bubbles............I forgot

to mention your reply with the 13,746 exact number of dashes strung together in a row. You either have allot of time or are very dedicated to apply such a crazy technique since it makes no sense to me. You should try half the amount next time to really throw us off our game. Anyways I took the time to figure the exact number out and I thought I would ask you if you know how I came up with that figure. I would be intrested to see if you are on the ball on how I counted those up.

dh

Old 09-13-2007, 03:52 PM   #1198
Garland-W
Understand ye yet or what?

Maybe you copy-pasted it into MS Word and checked the number through the "count number of words" option?
Garland-W is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2007, 04:19 PM   #1199
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Garland-W.......

Exactly.........great minds think alike. Maybe you should consider joining the Yellow Brotherhood. You were a member in the past as I recall so there is no better time to come back then just before release time.

dh

Old 09-13-2007, 05:14 PM   #1200
Bubbles
Bueno

Let's dance!
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote