Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > Communities, Leagues, Clans and Guilds

Old 02-02-2009, 02:47 AM   #21
MonoXideAtWork
Pub Allstar!
Beta Tester

Class/Position: under en kvinna
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: Eternal Order, Must be h4x, Mono's happy funtime.
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
add me on steam or send me a pm, and I'll get you taken care of
MonoXideAtWork is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #22
punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoXideAtWork View Post
add me on steam or send me a pm, and I'll get you taken care of
Added you on Steam.
punk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #23
R22B

Class/Position: Sniper / Defensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
Haha thanks guys it's very cool to be mentioned like that here.

To address the aimbot comments real fast (if they were serious), I was ranked as high as #2 on TFC's top20 (ranked the top 20 TFC snipers) and was also a member of [ . ], a team that went undefeated in TFC sniping over 4 years. I promise I'm not cheating . I really do appreciate the props though.

- TheKing.20[ . ]-r
I remember .’s sniping server. I always enjoyed playing there. I found sniping in TFC easier than FF (maybe because I was just so used to it?)

Whatever happened to .? My brother loved playing there as well before he died. There needs to be some sniper specific maps for FF. Maybe I’ll make some.
R22B is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2009, 12:57 AM   #24
TheKing

Class/Position: O/D Sniper, D Engy, D Soldier
Affiliations: s^., :e0:, -=[$D$]=-, -AA-, +SUF, .20, [AH(S)]-r, [ . ]-r
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
It's great to see some guys on this game that still recognize the tag, it's definitely been a while. Did any of you go by different names back then?

As for dot, we played a little CS before most of the members got addicted to lineage2 and moved to that game. Their site is still up ( www.clan-dot.org , but it's just a splash type page ) and I'll talk to some of them occasionally, but they're not really active. I do miss those guys and that community in general .

The old sniperleague made an attempt (and failed - they play TF2 now those bastards) to move into FF a while back and released a lot of re-made maps, you can get them at http://slv3.com/modules.php?name=League_Files . I know there are some more good sniper maps out there though too. I'm also definitely looking forward to the guys at http://ffpickup.com/league starting their sniper league.

Anyways, great to see some of you guys still around. See ya in the servers!
TheKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #25
R22B

Class/Position: Sniper / Defensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
It's great to see some guys on this game that still recognize the tag, it's definitely been a while. Did any of you go by different names back then?

As for dot, we played a little CS before most of the members got addicted to lineage2 and moved to that game. Their site is still up ( www.clan-dot.org , but it's just a splash type page ) and I'll talk to some of them occasionally, but they're not really active. I do miss those guys and that community in general .

The old sniperleague made an attempt (and failed - they play TF2 now those bastards) to move into FF a while back and released a lot of re-made maps, you can get them at http://slv3.com/modules.php?name=League_Files . I know there are some more good sniper maps out there though too. I'm also definitely looking forward to the guys at http://ffpickup.com/league starting their sniper league.

Anyways, great to see some of you guys still around. See ya in the servers!
My brother went by "Hitman", generic.. lol. I went by Deathrocker, Marine XGEN, or Da Rockin' Rabbit. Either one of those during the TFC days.
R22B is offline   Reply With Quote