Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Editing > Mapping

Old 02-25-2005, 01:18 AM   #1
o_nomak

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
CTF syle mapping

ive played the CTF style maps like dm_riot, dm_forestfortress, ctf_export ctf_2fort. and i recenely applied to a clan and im the only mapper in the clan i think. and i want to create a map for the clan. the clan has two servers and one of them is 24/7 ctf. In all of the ctf style maps they always use the little ball thing as the flag and on the map it shows the teams scores on the top left. If anyone has any information or tutorials on how to make a ctf style map please let me know it would be much thanked.

edit: Alrite well thx anyway for any of you that thought about posting anything you knew about ctf style mapping for hl2dm. i found this link for ctf entities if anyone of you feel like making one.

http://www.editlife.net/files/download.php?id=7

just open the .vmf file through hammer and just copy and paste them to your level. Ignore the teleports. Theres now info_combine spawn and info_rebel spawn points. Make sure you have ignore groups off in hammer
o_nomak is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2005, 10:07 PM   #2
o_nomak

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
doors

does anyone know how to make doors slide open in for one team only. I cant figure out how to make sliding doors open for combine or rebel only.
o_nomak is offline   Reply With Quote