greenday5494
Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
help?

Ok my mind is going a million times a minute. i need some thoughts on this.

i went to a party last night and i got pretty drunk. some pictures were taken, but nothing was uploaded to FB with me holding anything, or even looking ♥♥♥♥ed up. except one, with me posing, and someone in the background with a drink. but i think she might have looked at the album of pictures since i dont think it's "friends-only" (its not my album on FB, its someone elses)

we decide to leave the party and go to another one. theres a girl in the car that was freaking out, because she was scared someone at the party was there (someone nefarious), and i was trying to make her feel better so i stayed outside with her on a parking lot type of thing. Cops showed up. i stupidly went behind a car because i was drunk and ducked. then i just went back to where i was and talked to the cops. i was talking to the girl about the us consitution and the rights. a cop then said "ok ill show you your rights" or something, i dont rmeember too well. he then proceeded to hit me up against a car, handcuff me, and throw me in the back of a cop car. apprently i screamed get your hands off of me, but i really do not remember. they let me go, and i said sorry to the officers, i didnt mean any disrespect. so i finally get home, and the next day, my cross country coach messages me on FB saying you have incriminating photos of you on there with people getting high and underage drinking. i might get kicked off the team, even though theres no pictures of me actually drinking or looking drunk

i feel kinda like ♥♥♥♥. i dont know what to do.
i didnt tell the coach anything specific, all i said i did not partake in any of those activities but she said it doesnt matter since i was AT a party involving pot and alcohol.
any ideas, or at least comments? i cant keep this in. im 16 years old

Last edited by greenday5494; 10-18-2010 at 03:14 AM.
greenday5494 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
greenday5494
Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
another take:
pretty easy story

he's at a party, getting drunk while everyone else is getting drunk. pics are taken.

him and other people leave said party to go to other party. girl in car is scared because she thinks there's someone at the new party who is an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥? trying to ♥♥♥♥ her? threatening to devour her soul? idfk

he stays in the car to comfort her/♥♥♥♥ her if he can (that's the reptile part of your brain)

cops show up

he bails somehow and ducks behind a nearby car, then grows a pair or realizes he'll probably be caught anyway and comes out. they arrest him. please note that you were actually arrested. technically and all.

they let him go? wtf are you just buzzed or something? they probably tossed him in pc for a while to sober for a bit, cops are either incompetent or felt bad for you. you're not hearing from them again, but they took your information as per procedure. don't worry about it unless you plan on pulling off a felony or something.

he thinks it's ok, because there are no pictures of him drunk.

his dickbag coach decides to either call him out on it because he sees pictures of him drunk somehow, or is a complete asshat and decides to bluff him on it. see which is the case. go as far as you're willing to go for a spot on this team, because no one else really gives a ♥♥♥♥, except your parents.
greenday5494 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2010, 04:03 AM   #3
Crazycarl
D&A Member
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 31 Times
You want advice?

1. Learn from your mistakes. Relevant lessons here are: Don't do anything in public (or at a party) that you don't want everyone to know about. Don't hide from cops or mouth off to cops.

2. Take your punishent. It's completely up to the coach whether you are on the team, and you won't gain her respect by trying to lie or weasel out of it.

3. That said, don't admit to anything if it can't be proven. There are probably a dozen people who, if asked, would say you were drinking at the party. So be honest about that.

4. Relax. You're not going to jail or anything. What is the worst that can happen to you right now?
Crazycarl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2010, 04:12 AM   #4
GenghisTron
AKA LittleAndroidMan
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Don't party/socialize with people who will prevent you from meeting your goals in life. Best advice anyone can give you is to just learn from your mistakes, and do your absolute best not to repeat them, and look out for yourself and only yourself. Going to a party and doing something stupid or smoking some pot could ruin your life.

Last edited by GenghisTron; 10-18-2010 at 04:13 AM.
GenghisTron is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2010, 04:15 AM   #5
Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Also, fuck the police.
Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2010, 04:18 AM   #6
GenghisTron
AKA LittleAndroidMan
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
That too. Police are largely corrupt and are not working in the interest of the common individual. Do your absolute best to avoid run-ins with them. They are not your friends.