Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 02-18-2005, 12:50 AM   #1
o_jefferino

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
What's Your Funniest Time(s) on TFC.....

I don't know about you guys but I would have to say that the best times playing TFC is when you're dicking around on pub servers doing dumb stuff. That's what makes TFC and CS different. It is much more layed back.

My two funniest moments was when I was on a FF server. I don't remember the server name but it was like 4 years ago. It was on 2fort so all I was doing was throwing all my nades and pipes in the respawn. I couldn't stop laughing cause there were some people trying to play, but there were other people the doing the same thing as me. At the end of the round I think I was at like -300 something. LOL so fun!

And my other funny time was when I was with my friend on crossover2 and we were both medics. So we both decide to go into in the water and contantly heal each other while we were drowning. Unfortunately we both suicided somehow after like 10 mins. HAHAH SO funny

I wanna hear everyone elses!
o_jefferino is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2005, 01:28 AM   #2
Defrag
Retired FF Staff

Again, this is a not a FF specific thread, so I've moved it to the chat forum.

Old 02-18-2005, 02:27 AM   #3
o_swat_pointman

funniest TFC time I ever had was when I Was medic healing hunted and and hunted exploding in my face cuz sniper shot him.
o_swat_pointman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2005, 09:24 AM   #4
o_groovyf

I made an AVI of one of our amusing clan game moments.. sd2 + lasers......

http://www.groovyfargo.co.uk/zip/com...ent2-2povs.zip

enjoy!

[Edit: erk, looks like 34sp hosting is fubar at the moment. Was OK earlier]
o_groovyf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2005, 10:26 AM   #5
o_storm

Re: What's Your Funniest Time(s) on TFC.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferino
It was on 2fort so all I was doing was throwing all my nades and pipes in the respawn. I couldn't stop laughing cause there were some people trying to play, but there were other people the doing the same thing as me. At the end of the round I think I was at like -300 something. LOL so fun!
I am sure the people trying to play found that funny

I couldn't name a specific moment but I remember loads of times spending 20 odd minutes of a clan game preventing the other team blowing the grate on well by playing fatty outside. Continually killed the demo just as he was laying the pack had me in stitches.
o_storm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2005, 10:28 AM   #6
o_gritty

Clan game, our offense was having problems breaking a clan down on 2 fort, but werent getting much trouble on def. Offy all met up downstairs in enemy base to try and break the def in one go... with one of our engys going att engy too to make 5 , the engy promptly came round the corner and emped all 4 of us.... gotta love friendly fire sometimes The resulting conversation/howling on voice comms at the engy westie was fkin classic, specially as he had a big mouth at the best of times

wonder where that loud mouthed tw@t is now hehe
o_gritty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2005, 02:52 PM   #7
o_georgie

Way back in the early days of MUF we used an Engy and a Fat Guy in the yard on Crossover2. Our Engy (Lennox) got bored once and went for a wander with the Offy. He reached the bridge before managing to throw an EMP at a wall and getting it to land at his feet, quite spectacularly wiping out himself, all four of our Offy who happened to be passing at the time and our yard Fat Bloke who had popped his head round the corner to see where the enemies were.

There were congratulations all round from the opposition and slaps all round from us, had us in stitches for the rest of the map tho.
o_georgie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2005, 03:04 PM   #8
o_shaggy

no particular moment, it was more of a time period. GoW about 3 or 4 years ago, hard to remember. The team's D consisted of me (D leader and sexy soldier), Gak(resident hw aka MUNSTA), Darklight (good engy with his quirks), then 2 others. But we were the main 3. Our O, well to be frank who cares about them they sucked, but what do you expect with azlan leading the O on his 56gay Anyways, the team at the time only won by getting shutouts because of the lack of O. So over time our team was split into 2 groups O and D. The D guys always bash the O guys, it was a ritual. Before a match we'd ask them shit like "so yall actually going to reach the other team's base this time?" Anyways, my funniest tfc moment is the rogerwilco talk during those matches. The shit talk never stopped. Gak would destroy 5 guys in a row and i'd be like, "why dont you stop fooling around and do something." DL would kill a person and mostlikely also a teammate with an emp, and we always would laugh, and say shit like "why dont you start playing for our team" or "kill the red guys dl, you color blind b#$@%d". And the best part was that i yelled, well more like squeeled on RW. With my high pitch voice, hard to take me seriously. Ya i cant wait for my ballz to drop, i'm 24 and still counting. Anyways, sorry to bore you peoples but funniest tfc moment was a time period when me and my comrads bashed each other.
o_shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2005, 04:14 PM   #9
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

2morfort.....late night messing around.....6 SG's in the water and our flag was dropped into the water without the other team knowing what was there waiting for their bit of cleverness...
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2005, 12:43 AM   #10
o_comrade tiki

Once upon a time, I was able to stand on two seperate spies in the same round of 2fort. I love fire. It gave them a nice slow death.
o_comrade tiki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2005, 01:56 AM   #11
o_silver

i ussualy just cbar them, or just stand on them until they kill them selves
o_silver is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2005, 03:21 AM   #12
o_comrade tiki

Ah, but the thing about fire is that it is effortless. Stand, give them a flame. Then another. Then another if you want to. They get to rethink about dressing up as the enemy!

Fight GenevaCon-breaking with GenevaCon-breaking!!!!

Old 02-20-2005, 06:52 AM   #13
o_fjorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade tiki
Ah, but the thing about fire is that it is effortless. Stand, give them a flame. Then another. Then another if you want to. They get to rethink about dressing up as the enemy!

Fight GenevaCon-breaking with GenevaCon-breaking!!!!
oooooooo, people like you piss me off sooo much with your standing on me but not killing me
o_fjorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2005, 08:37 PM   #14
o_comrade tiki

Oh, don't worry.

There is usually a passing teammate (like this one time in the basement, a HWGuy passed by and turned my spy into his swiss cheese).

I kill you eventually...after 30 seconds or so of toying with your mind.

Old 02-22-2005, 08:29 PM   #15
o_mcowher

One time in badlands, I was up in the sniper tower and two enemy medics were down in the canyon below, healing each other...I somehow managed to prime my grenade perfectly, and tossed it EXACTLY between the two of them and is exploded EXACTLY between them...

The two medics were alive, but flew into the air so high they hit the "ceiling" and when they landed on the ground, they both died from the impact...

I laughed for 5 straight minutes!

Another time, there was a jump-happy soldier on badlands and I was up on the invisible "wall" in badlands...I killed him 4 consecutive times mid-jump, but it wasn't my shot that killed him, but the impact on the ground from my shooting him down into the ground...He had no idea what was going on and was convinced a server admin was messing with him...
o_mcowher is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2005, 08:36 PM   #16
o_mcowher

Sometimes, to be a dick, I would stand on top of a spy teammate feigning death....Loads of fun...

Also, it was fun to "catch" a teammate in the main Badlands respawn room with a dispenser, so that when he respawned on top of the dispenser, he was stuck...Then it was fun to stand un top of his head, and smack him on top of the head, telling him to stop hogging all the ammo from my dispenser...
o_mcowher is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2005, 08:39 PM   #17
o_[kain]

I REALLY wish I had a recording of this, just because it seems impossible.

Playing 2fort as a sniper on the battlements, creeping around the wall from the spawn room door on the right side. I red-dotted a sniper on the opposite battlement on (my) right side creeping from the hallway. I performed a textbook headshot. The enemy's body exploded and his skull flew accross the whole courtyard and landed behind me! No other gibs... just the head.

How the crap that happened, I don't know.

Also, my favorite thing to do when my team is being pwned, is use SPY class and disguise as an enemy engineer or something. I feign death inside MY base, usually near the flag if it's getting some action. After a while, enemies come in and start blasting every corpse they see because it just might shoot them in the butt with a dart.
o_[kain] is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2005, 09:45 PM   #18
o_lithium

Ahhhh Murderball...
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2005, 10:46 PM   #19
o_comrade tiki

I searched for servers yesterday and NONE had murderball. Only ONE had the homophobic murderball clone, "smear the queer".

I miss murderball dearly. Wait a minute... Anyone plan on making murderball for FF?

And do I know you, Kain?