AKA LittleAndroidMan
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
re: Talos Members impersonating FF Staff

I find it interesting, Scuzzy, that you single out TALOS in your thread. The simple fact is, there have been many cases of where people (Affiliated with TALOS, and otherwise) have renamed themselves after you, in an attempt to poke fun at OT and yourself. It's obvious why, but I'm just letting you know. It's a regular occurance. In fact, it was a couple weeks ago, that we had about half a dozen people rename themselves in light of you. That was a fun game, no one knew who was hiding behind the mask!

Second, where's the proof that Fatal was saying inappropriate things about the FF Development team? I've only ever heard him talk about you. It's interesting that you seem to be hiding behind the Dev team in an attempt to stir up hate against Fatal and TALOS, when in all likeliness, it's personal matter between you and Fatal, and has nothing to do with the development team.

Third, where's the proof he was 'spreading fake changes' about the game? Come on Scuzzy, you're usually quick to post all the evidence you have. Let's see how Fatal was wrongly spreading misinformation about changes to the game. This is the only relevant charge against Fatal, and so far, you've provided no proof.

I also find it funny that you bring up a hacking charge from almost 5 years ago, in a different game. I got news for ya. The vast majority of the active FF community are banned hackers from TFC. Go into #ff.pickup. Almost all of them are banned hackers from TFC. I myself was banned for using hacks. Anyone who denies that FF isn't a haven for banned FF hackers is lying to themselves.

In closing;

If there's a legitimate concern about a TALOS member spreading lies about the future of this game, it will be addressed within our clan. However, you have provided zero proof, and moreover the fact that you have a seemingly long-standing vendetta against TALOS, and the fact that most of your post is entirely unsubstantiated and patently irrelevant, just proves to me that you're trying to poison the well (ergo, the popularity of TALOS).

Old 05-29-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
GenghisTron
AKA LittleAndroidMan
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Oh, and the title of your thread implies that there's multiple examples of Talos members 'impersonating FF staff'. You only posted one

Old 05-29-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
I think it's pretty redundant having to point out that the guy on the TALOS server using Scuzzy's name is not the real individual. I would like to see the evidence that Fatal was "running around and making inappropriate comments about the FF Development team, fake changes to the game, etc." (Of course, we won't receive this evidence. This thread will just get locked, and we'll get infracted for defending our clan. You can only defend the O-T server in this sub-forum, it seems.)

Old 05-30-2010, 01:39 AM   #4
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
I provided the link to your forum and a screenshot to prove he's been impersonating an FF staff member, and from what Tron has said apparently many have done so. There have been plenty of people impersonate me, and I'm flattered that you all want to be me, but when people start saying stuff about the game that's a bit far. It should stop. You've had your chance to "defend" yourselves, be glad you didn't waste it. You are both welcome to believe whatever you wish, I've spent far to much time in the past wiping your asses with screenshots, logs, and the like.... but from my perspective you just can't seem to let go, or you wouldn't continue the petty shit.

Scuzzy

Closed Thread