Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #61
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 293 Times
I think we can all agree, we really wanna see squeek say nigger.

Edit:
Also I don't really see your point chef. Rebel only jokingly said you'd trigger AFTER you said that you were installing hacks for tfc and FF. After that is when you made an ass out of yourself. And I don't see the point of postings logs of every time someone said a naughty word. What is the point? That's hardly the worst thing that happens in this community.

And you can say all you want about the rest of us. And some of it may even be true. But no one holds a candle to you.

Last edited by FDA_Approved; 06-02-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:59 PM   #62
XPelargos
I like to spam binds
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scoooooot
Posts Rated Helpful 73 Times
chef, I'm unclear what you actually want.

Attention?
Admin?
Squeek to say the word "nigger"?
!unlockmap emulation_r3? (I think we're all hoping for this one, tbh)

It's not a popularity contest, it IS a "maintain enough civility to not get banned from a fucking gaming IRC channel in order to beg to be let back in."

Old 06-03-2013, 12:28 AM   #63
the_cake
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 144 Times
That pretty much sums up all I want in life. I'm very lonely.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:35 AM   #64
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 293 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_cake View Post
That pretty much sums up all I want in life. I'm very lonely.
Baby we'd give you all that and more. You know it's true.

Old 06-03-2013, 01:28 AM   #65
Raynian
D&A Member

Class/Position: SPAWN CAMPING OH NO
Gametype: Ragequitting
Affiliations: [PMS]. [Shiney]
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
wait holy shit let me get this down straight

chef

CHEF

let me say this again hahahah oh god

CHEF of all people

posts in this thread complaining about everyone else being a douchebag

one of the reasons he gives is because it's a clique circlejerk and how the people that suck each others' cocks are bad for the community (which is true)

but then in the same breath he proceeds to say spoon is one of the shining pillars of this community and how he, chef himself, is the prime example of how to treat others

HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHA

hhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH oh god

help me I think I'm dying
7:00 PM - zE: eh tbh i like some stuff in us but a lot of stuff in us messes with my nerves
7:00 PM - zE: like watching fox news
7:00 PM - zE: its like wtf

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:48 AM   #66
Lynus
I like Ceyx
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Send a message via AIM to Lynus
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPelargos View Post
chef, I'm unclear what you actually want.

Attention?
Admin?
Squeek to say the word "nigger"?
!unlockmap emulation_r3? (I think we're all hoping for this one, tbh)

It's not a popularity contest, it IS a "maintain enough civility to not get banned from a fucking gaming IRC channel in order to beg to be let back in."

I want it to be clear as to why you, Largos, play with the same 10-15 people in this game.

Here I'll put it in terms you might understand. Think of FF like a bus. Idealy, this bus has one driver, a few teachers, some chaperones and a bunch of kids who are all going on a field trip to the Zoo. The kids will be noisy brats if they're not given clear objectives, rules, and consequences. If the chaperones/teachers/driver are disrespectful, there will be problems on the bus. If the kids dont respect the chaperones, the chaperones tell the teachers, the teachers tell the driver, and the driver either stops the bus and turns around or continues driving to their destination, the Zoo. Getting to the Zoo is important for everybody. The driver doesn't get paid until he makes the full trip. The teachers need their kids to pass the class so they can advance to the next grade. and the chaperones want their kids to learn about life. They will only learn about life and pass the class from what they will learn at the Zoo.

Now, in FF's current state this bus is nearly out of gas, went off the main beat and path and is now speeding hazardously through a bumpy field doing donuts while kids are fighting and hanging out the windows screaming fuck the police... literally hell on wheels. Everyone is yelling, the kids respect noone and the teachers are getting drunk with the chaperones, who are getting drunk with the kids. Meanwhile, the driver is smoking crack. Nothing can get any worse. At the end of the day, the driver never wants to drive another bus again, the teachers lose their jobs, and the chaperones go to jail for supplying minors with alcohol. Now the kids... they dont go to jail, they dont lose their jobs, no. Some of them got beat up, some got sick from drinking and had to go to the hospital, while the smart ones jumped off the bus and bailed unscathed. Only a few survived to see another day. The few that made it though never actually made it to the Zoo so they failed their class, dropped out & don't really see the point in signing up for another field trip again.

In order for the bus to get back on track, we're going to need a new driver, sober teachers, and chaperones that aren't going to supply kids with alcohol.
The kids will then stop fighting and be good little boys and girls and everyone will make it to the Zoo on time, pass their class, and at the end of the day can plan for the next field trip with the next group of kids. How gay!

Now since the driver and the teachers had a really great time getting fucked up and not doing their jobs or earning the respect of the kids, it's a catch-22. Sure they want to get to the Zoo just as bad as the kids and chaperones but they don't want to do it without adding alcohol! Unfortunately adding alcohol and drugs causes the bus to go haywire, so we're going to need new teachers too, or at the very least teachers that can pass a simple sobriety class and can recite the 10 steps of the AA class they attended.

I hope you enjoyed my analogy.

Last edited by Lynus; 06-03-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: forgot to add the planning for the next group of kids part.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:10 AM   #67
Raynian
D&A Member

Class/Position: SPAWN CAMPING OH NO
Gametype: Ragequitting
Affiliations: [PMS]. [Shiney]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynus View Post
I want it to be clear as to why you, Largos, play with the same 10-15 people in this game.

Here I'll put it in terms you might understand. Think of FF like a bus. Idealy, this bus has one driver, a few teachers, some chaperones and a bunch of kids who are all going on a field trip to the Zoo. The kids will be noisy brats if they're not given clear objectives, rules, and consequences. If the chaperones/teachers/driver are disrespectful, there will be problems on the bus. If the kids dont respect the chaperones, the chaperones tell the teachers, the teachers tell the driver, and the driver either stops the bus and turns around or continues driving to their destination, the Zoo. Getting to the Zoo is important for everybody. The driver doesn't get paid until he makes the full trip. The teachers need their kids to pass the class so they can advance to the next grade. and the chaperones want their kids to learn about life. They will only learn about life and pass the class from what they will learn at the Zoo.

Now, in FF's current state this bus is nearly out of gas, went off the main beat and path and is now speeding hazardously through a bumpy field doing donuts while kids are fighting and hanging out the windows screaming fuck the police... literally hell on wheels. Everyone is yelling, the kids respect noone and the teachers are getting drunk with the chaperones, who are getting drunk with the kids. Meanwhile, the driver is smoking crack. Nothing can get any worse. At the end of the day, the driver never wants to drive another bus again, the teachers lose their jobs, and the chaperones go to jail for supplying minors with alcohol. Now the kids... they dont go to jail, they dont lose their jobs, no. Some of them got beat up, some got sick from drinking and had to go to the hospital, while the smart ones jumped off the bus and bailed unscathed. Only a few survived to see another day. The few that made it though never actually made it to the Zoo so they failed their class, dropped out & don't really see the point in signing up for another field trip again.

In order for the bus to get back on track, we're going to need a new driver, sober teachers, and chaperones that aren't going to supply kids with alcohol.
The kids will then stop fighting and be good little boys and girls and everyone will make it to the Zoo on time, pass their class, and at the end of the day can plan for the next field trip with the next group of kids. How gay!

Now since the driver and the teachers had a really great time getting fucked up and not doing their jobs or earning the respect of the kids, it's a catch-22. Sure they want to get to the Zoo just as bad as the kids and chaperones but they don't want to do it without adding alcohol! Unfortunately adding alcohol and drugs causes the bus to go haywire, so we're going to need new teachers too, or at the very least teachers that can pass a simple sobriety class and can recite the 10 steps of the AA class they attended.

I hope you enjoyed my analogy.
tl;dr please reply
7:00 PM - zE: eh tbh i like some stuff in us but a lot of stuff in us messes with my nerves
7:00 PM - zE: like watching fox news
7:00 PM - zE: its like wtf

Old 06-03-2013, 02:52 AM   #68
XPelargos
I like to spam binds
Beta Tester

I think chef is saying we need a new leader.

Vote Largos for President 2024.

Old 06-03-2013, 03:57 AM   #69
aleXtric
#FF.Pickup Dictator
Beta Tester

Gametype: ADL
Affiliations: KiNGz .
Posts Rated Helpful 100 Times
close this thread and ban chef from the forums imo

http://www.ffpickup.com/?p=irc

Old 06-03-2013, 05:16 AM   #70
homie in reboks'

Class/Position: Soldier & Medic
Affiliations: ( ir :: ) iv| K^ †
Posts Rated Helpful 80 Times
close this thread

Old 06-03-2013, 07:31 AM   #71
Lynus
I like Ceyx
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Send a message via AIM to Lynus
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleXtric View Post
close this thread and ban chef from the forums imo
wouldn't be the first time.

Old 06-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #72
VinnytheBoss
Boss 4 all da rite reasons

Class/Position: O scout/med D sol/demo
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: Founder of the Goodfellas.
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
just get lost bro...move on to another game...

Old 06-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #73
WiFiDi
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag is there any other
It's a happy massacre?! (yes, yes it is!)
To make most awesome thing in universe combine Bears and Nicholas Cage!
and remember kids, we didn't start the flame-war!

Old 06-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #74
WATER
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
HAHA

wheres mine chef

Old 06-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #75
Sabbath

Posts Rated Helpful 7 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDA_Approved View Post

For starters, that pretty much was the entire context. Chef just started acting bonkers. And regardless of the context that was pathetic as well as uncalled for and against the rules.(spamming) I mean, do you really need a context with chef?
Seriously lol. That is the context, that is hef. That is him every day no matter who it is. Rebel can barely get in a word and all he asked for was his real IP.

The point was he says how everyone else is an asshole and kills the community and scares off new players. He is the biggest culprit.

He brings nothing to the community, he brings nothing to nothing and somehow there is less. He is a bipolar, anorexic, emo clown with sunken in eyes and a voice that causes cancer, he is a social mutant. Gum at the bottom of you shoe. He has no social skills, computer skills, nun-chuck sklls. I can honestly say with out a doubt that we all wish you were in Exo's spot. Can't wait to hear from you in a few months trying to get back into FF.
User received an infraction for this post

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:10 PM   #76
XPelargos
I like to spam binds
Beta Tester

ace napoleon dynamite reference in that post, btw. 10 points to Gryffindor.

Closed Thread