Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 09-03-2007, 01:25 AM   #81
uBeR
Not ****** Yet
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
I'm just tired of bigots who have no idea what they're talking about going on about how homosexuality is wrong and should be banned. Sure it's not natural. And since marriage is supposed to be a Christian thing, why is there still interracial marriage? Why aren't we still raiding camps and towns and forcing the women into marriage? That's what God demanded.

"Hello? Kettle? This is the pot. YOU ARE BLACK!"
Ah the racist defending gay rights. I fully enjoy this irony.

One would think a simple task would be, well, simple. Maybe not for simpletons.
uBeR is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 02:27 AM   #82
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
I have nothing against people of different skin colors. In fact, I really don't care. It's those who use it as an excuse to be honest.

Then again uber, you've constantly shown a considerable lack of intelligence, so please, on with the discussion.

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 02:51 AM   #83
YomMamasHouse

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc
Wow...just wow. Can you not see the post to which he was responding? Do you perhaps have either myself or Silver Fox on ignore?
No neither of you are on ignore I can assure you. Let's break down my response according to what he said to clarify.

Quote:
I'm just tired of bigots who have no idea what they're talking about going on about how homosexuality is wrong and should be banned. Sure it's not natural. And since marriage is supposed to be a Christian thing, why is there still interracial marriage? Why aren't we still raiding camps and towns and forcing the women into marriage? That's what God demanded.
The first bold is where marriage being
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
A Christian thing
came into play, which is what made me mention marriage existing outside of Christian beliefs in my response.

The second is where Christians were seemingly against interracial marriages, which is something I pointed out as being false, as you did yourself, along with Scuzzy, making me all the more confused as to why you can't comprehend the thinking behind my post.

The point of that post was to tell Fox that he is starting to just insult Christian views and make rather silly statements as you can see in the first part of the quote I put in this response, instead of making good effective points. I take your side saying Christianity has no thing against interracial marriages and you insult me with condescending remarks Innoc.

Last edited by YomMamasHouse; 09-03-2007 at 03:02 AM.
YomMamasHouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 03:58 AM   #84
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
YMH, your explanation does not match how I read your post then and now. I take your explanation at face value even though it doesn't match what I read. I wonder if anyone else had the same issue with your post?

You're mistaken about my post being condescending. You may have read it that way but it was not intended as such. It seriously looked to me like you either had us on ignore or did not really read that to which you were responding.

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 04:14 AM   #85
Backstaber
Custom User Title
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout Offence
Gametype: Capture The Flag
Affiliations: None
They should make this thread as a shitty sitcom. Hilarity would surely ensue.
Backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 04:31 AM   #86
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstaber
They should make this thread as a shitty sitcom. Hilarity would surely ensue.
Why not? Aren't they making a sitcom of the GEICO caveman?

Old 09-03-2007, 04:59 AM   #87
uBeR
Not ****** Yet
D&A Member

Yes. ABC Oct 2nd.

One would think a simple task would be, well, simple. Maybe not for simpletons.

Last edited by uBeR; 09-03-2007 at 05:05 AM.
uBeR is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 06:05 AM   #88
Anthraxium[WU]
D&A Member

Class/Position: D Soldier
Affiliations: Notorious WU Tang
at least something will be released before TF2
Anthraxium[WU] is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 06:40 AM   #89
punkrockrocks
When patch will out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthraxium[WU]
at least something will be released before TF2
who cares about TF2?

go FF!
punkrockrocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 07:09 AM   #90
Anthraxium[WU]
D&A Member

Class/Position: D Soldier
Affiliations: Notorious WU Tang
the point wasn't TF2, but playing the game sooner than later.
Anthraxium[WU] is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 09:08 AM   #91
ekiM
Arrogance is Bliss

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy
For the same reasons as plural marriage partners I would imagine.
I asked after your opinion. You haven't told me anything. OK.

Last edited by ekiM; 09-03-2007 at 09:16 AM.
ekiM is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 04:24 PM   #92
SizeableSSonic
Joystick Junkie
D&A Member

Class/Position: Engineer or Sniper
Gametype: CTF
Send a message via AIM to SizeableSSonic Send a message via MSN to SizeableSSonic
Let's ask our pointy-eared friend for the logical solution!

Code:
RWWygWm#HHqWxVW@gW##WgNmF"]"W"--g"_==A==_$_=*-*^T_?{*|*{m$&*&_mm&&*G&&*****4*&*1$=e"="_=$$W----"C&T"TjWXWXW@GMNX#WQ@mWE@am
tWeW#A+QWD=$HDV#@RQ@WEpm&@XE@S!)7""-@4=-~7==_(6=@J"#^>`'>"*`f"G$VgW#I=/b/3 i-")*)%C>:C<~>-"/-#!EU="@%sI(!XOQ@"WpT@+@W%W#m#
$@Zs4s#yGFW##V+A#j@WqXWR*|fPC\</9mS)"?]>-&__~f==` ` ,   i_      `;)*_` ,(!:>-:_i\=-d)_+"(ZJ"rEb*I($-1g""=%"WJ4W$@@UHSQ#@##
XxM-%u#B5mm@@WbP+j+MbWWE@W"B"~=P7i:)="'"J_|.__j_a@pg]Vjgp>ih_i_ _Ag__@wWgj+gi';i`%~`V"+"v[-=%-r(_(@"EJ$9Om&WQV==B$@TjWyTHb
m*@gM#Ei$*IDp#WAF@gA[H@(*+-C-"%=-N9s"z"6j#qQW##qq##Q#AQ###RHHRmg$pm##qQp#$M###jm *^c'j:=="$]4i"N*"Y=--sm=VT#W"D@>aV"K&|WmB
m/T@MXA*@W">@>x@gXmH$$E9<"VD`*$v$!;!-V*qW##W##W########R######H#WA##M####Q#WMMMQp%/(%_sB"(xa@j*J_@j=L!_|P<A*Amp$$#j@Gy#W@I
JkM&@TA*wLAm-WyT$gW@bjWDe_--`jJv/ ^"gp#######R##################W#######H######HW##r`/ Wj@@@xgXyN9@m@_Spap4j@XWaEgmq@E@vNx
A"WXW@=)SeiIvDjW@sM4"KNgL_7@S-_j;(_q#W#####W#########H########################O#####m_`*RV$gH##AQg#H#p##WNqTWGQq#qAApNgHQ@
W=WNVF=aA@aFWsNcf5XWp@#e@je$4"+($xq###########q##############################W#QM#mQ#WQ_|M#A@WQM@@#BWWqAH###Q#D#q##MWH#N##
jh+#jA@6@Cg$@F=W=Vx=Vk*=*-y""s.mq######W##H######################################Wy####A@QQ@#H#@jRpHVw##HMWWHMR###WW###WWq
MMF*V7!XxXg$SD@4(Va&p@$s""-&-`##########W##Q#######################H#############BMQANW#A@GR@@mmMdQHQA#@HqR###RM##A##QW###
QEA@"OLs"5F@|-+W"=4W@P_ujJ*"_##########HqH#HW###############################W#B##HMH@%$H#@QM&g8WMQQDEHHW######H#N#####q###
gGG|j"GW)@>G&<j_#W"HvQ%c?a=<M#############WOmM#E##W####################H#####Wp####KmmNNpQGByQA##QQW@gJMWQH#M##WHW#H#####H
PT"QXG@+"<V"W~o*_G@V#jy[!=qg#############@Ep@#@#N#########H##########Q########A#M#FVVNM#QxV2gWMNmRXAEHWB#H#WBH#####WH#W###
@_+JW=]x}SP"(EWX-"vLbWL?y_####################AX#Q#####W###########HW###H###NQ@@ZNm}W#####@wZ@$WN##QM@#M#W#######Q####W#A#
$&V"!k4J$%toJE7"@ATJ$QOE!qW#############B@E#Q#NWd##WH#WWW##H###q###QW###H##H@NQ@$#NH#W######jk#NGNmW#X#NR##HBHA#W##WW#M###
-"'R=!_VP*y=c#p@4Kx9-"T?d###############H#H###MWeWMB@#XWWBH##HqW##W##H##$WNT*_]Hg@#########&@m##gPMG#AHERW#########H##H##Q
jj'f!@vP{_~"F|sEr-sO$mJ*a########Q######HA#q#W#MVO#nWWWWM#dWQQM#%R%MWN*6|eV>_H@###W#########RTMm#X#NTZWMM##HN#W#####WWWM#H
L"wE*5$_e-`["|@)[>sW"Wj2########M########WW##W#WpE#pR#MMvjIm@>+0BMFH@"D#@E$%qM####Q##QWW!###Q&#MWKQ##mq#M#Q#qM#Q##R#QQ####
+-\>`wt|f?@";"@T*Fj$&%@_#######BH#H#H##Q###MQ@W#HHQ#########QpT@W@-mIgM#@#MW##W#####B*`` JW#QH#W#$#mZ#V#W##Q##T####Q###A#M
@"j)-$V;=!<uA@r#Wfx4"@|m#####W#AH#WQ#Q####QEQQq#AW#H#q#WQQ#H####A@QqW##Q#RW####H#E"   ` -FW#Wp#Q#kRHRN@pW##W#M###WQMWMRQ#M
@]-Vfi="j-'_r@E5m$"}W$-E#######W#####W###Q#Hq#E###W###Q##Q##M#####QM##H####WHW=>`` `   ` `#W#R#Q##HBVqEHAQ########QHq#qKQ#
j-,*-m)`\~$_ji@9"C*fkO!W##############q##WMN##D###QHWW##W##R#A##W##QWg#HE$V>`      `  ``,`XWWHq@#mPWWjV2##WRqW#PMHQ######M
7-"~-_=`b=`~(@$$W"(Fnb*"#########Q######M#vDOX=MFNM$WWHVVBJPWX*FF*"F"'``             `` di'####NVTHqQNmXQAQ##BW#BW##@A####
'<*jS-``%!'_(***i$_Ww^$`#######W#########SMWA$eF=L"`'7'-_- `  `                       ``@s WQ#BF`=##AHdWKq###QG###AB#NB#M#
`!``>3S'j<`_-O@i$={p-i"(######WHqW#####RmD"W=aU-~*"`~~`>;*`                        ``,-"mD ^##GT- V#NQqP$M#MB#K#QA@O##E##Q
^*~~wj^"i*" $=j*aO@@egB*Z#############B#BGHW#=if&!>w`-     `                      aG#QRP" ` @#N&` @8##@@VH##EqQsXqA####N##
`$j-W; o``i,-j#=C@^&\"-`O#######M#####HVXKm##$u@|>!j`- `;  `                   fW@@M=JN*`-j V##B` _qHHNmO#M#M@m#gWAQBBK#HW
! -?  `<(! *'">G$5_>{)) q########H######IW$VA@MVmCj;~') _ _ ;            `   `mpWW|"?:ko"_'` MD#  `G%T@9mQ#M#AQ##W#DMHg#W#
`!"*",!```=72J?==y<!'{W H#######W#######Z#W#@M@g$#qp=qj$p@p@J,,,_`  ~  ` ``=$pMR@qhL__a4s`-` N#$   MWGN@m@#MMQ@AEq#@#WHQM#
!'b--'$,* [j`$!weX"_e(`a############Q#Mm@@4NqVG@T?Y@#####W###q&e__Fs``   `;=@V@@HR###QMWp__ `*#b  @Wq@%WhQ#WgWW@GRGHWK##@Q
-!z+ o`` -"s<--agW"<;gfm#H#######W#W#W]iT@@T@T@*Xjy)"""WWDM#Q##MQKmL`       ``4! WMH#W'Df/  ``RT  @TWMA@WT#WWR###QWV###MB@
9* $'=:`*``(8-5_"""i$"WXNW###########qN74WOWa#W@Jm"L/WgjjA##HW#MaT4s'      ` `-"` "V%'"= ^` ` =Rjy##AH#T@@MNWQQWW@##W##q#@
_wr"`(j8\!w`aOj-VW"J@G"MmH#########W#g69/@bDDTm{$@+xup#A#$'*VXyXWX=V=    `     ` ` 7 `   `  `` %Ea##p@VWx#W#HDm#q@#WGX#K#Q
!(~*5`:^`=,_isD6NsBv=v>AU@M#W#AQ###Q#WA$M_W"W@%#N&#WTVaRW`   -'-@=V*"`   ``` ` ` ~` `  ``   `  *Eg#BN@VW@#WW#NGNW&W#WgQQQW
!>_` 7)`-"!`%"N>e7*|;A>e@BNM###QW###WBPWF-EixI@V8#W@yjm*~;" ```ZWFRA`     `     ````      `     @HH#BN#NQ$H###@m#Qm%A#RN#K
`**_*_w`-;--P_@*j=-j--)"m$GD]M#######mWO$#MWR>WGN:,m"-i"` ` ````$X@W``        `  `        `  `- Z#WNHm*DaGHAWHGRq##8#p#U#A
``){`~w-``'"s-_ca|(T^|` #WQD0Dm#M####my=/WX7O-*?(J=`!~=``  ` ` _s"|F_`     `                `   |#UN@HUqNRM#W#@MH#ImGWmN##
 -(;^[<j' "()5rv?W@F_&-`*&VXX$p]KW##H@@Vms"EW*!``!`~' ` `   `  -*-V@_``     ` `    ``           qeNH#EW5Ng##RA#HWHND#AQ#qH
%! '|_``T --L--+*aeV$;-``*#N##@w@m#BQW>@GE>+2`),` ````    ``` `y@W*s*"               `        ``NA#HAxWQj####BQ###WWmG@###
!`i ` `%<_">I<I=x"sW(j!` j6ZEMqM8$HB#EJW@AA>&$I,     ` ~ ` `` *F|WI(""      ```     ``     `   `ENW&@3M$@R@#B##WmHM@#HW###
' =!"!n~!_i"7->FWl">(-*=` mmEA@@Hp@##ADsM@VgW,",'```        ` *5=g#=$ `             `       - `YNA#9gWgWN##q#B#@WM##EW@#HW
``i,"!:=- i(a_o+jV]X$`,` ~^TGWmQ#WWxqEWX=@WW"=s~ `_ ` `       Gg"@[P$-                 ``` ``~~`V@@8@@@mXMQ##qd###MM#AyHRW
 '`"W`^Y -":=*$-$s("B,"` ` "B#N#MY9"PH#W$=%mV%Lj ` ;  ` ```` 2=m_-J@F-`       ` ` ```    ````, wa#W#@@#NEW#W#M#Nmm#gG9K#ET
_"i'`ri"~ ~;_j!)l~_"=TP `<`cW$#NBB4#yW#$@3yOV@@3@'`` , `    ,vaWv+"W$}@ `   `___`          ,_`*_A#A@#QmZp##Q#WWE#pQ#MMWmH@
 !"!=i^Y` -yjD$");-B4?` `   qD###Mp0mR@EH#@@v@eeD=JC`` `` ` _VXH]W@qR#@vo_-__MB$   ` ``~```>``.-GAWVWTW9@@QM#A#E@WRHH#@TWW
*" '"==W`,`ch?$D*Vj4^ji *  -AM#####N#W#@MQNX]q@NX4_@~! !  ,'jMEExhW##NMpm;%- ;F    `` `      ==-j@##XkN@m##M##HH#DgQqWQNQ#
-`s,="=`~" V_T=;-U-7F=! ``(`)QeH#H#pmW#Ws%WX@W$U!$&-$+"_<`2<FPp#&W@@=H&DI"      `   ````- ` !`"7@m#qqHB]###Q#Q#Wq#@#q@BHW#
-"Y`=W===,`!.|_^"]-s7``` ````4WHq@#gHpVxDm=AiH2++"""mFA-````4$O$TN%IX#*%'`       `` ` ,    ,`=([#NKWHpm#H#Q#Mgq#@#M#BWWM#q
 `=``oVw,;^`Fe*G`s_'T;"   ` `wWW###%#R@MmAEU*$f+"_9jJV@];)  `(WW@kW"^`*` -` ` `       `  ` ``^`_mWAM#RM###R@###HqNW#BHqyRW
)`,,``"^`,'`@\j"yW=3"-'`~` -  ~Hgpg&WH9QIWg+#WxW|,7__SW`= %``'l` ``   `   ``  `-`   ``  ```- W=3VA@VWWy4BDH@WH#g#M&MH#EME#
*'"i`e`==i\=Q>A-%(i-|^` `,  ~`-""H@mP&H4qWTM#VZX@_;*JVW-_e%_- i',;`-``` ```  `` ` ``   `,`(  j`EggWEWQQmB#M@D#BRM##H#EW@#A
=|<`="j<Y^(5_3P v|%**^```` ~` `  )HWTC,"WDkwmMaR@%@]Q|dG_---|,j ,-;  , ~` `` `` ` ``  `  ~ ``,wWgAB@#MmQQ#W#GGWWgAW#H##@QW
`:>;`"i:"!`/<P?j=<C7=`,,` ,  `-`,````!` WVA#R@@j<Bjg"W@"l!*J="4"_ _```     `    `    ` ``-!`_`(@$mEUM@nSm#d#Aq#AQq#B##X###
!`-`*' `-Y -;v_Vv$9p*:(  ,      ~ ,`````wWHVDaGVx6DEW@mVQ_`he"I?-=*, ___[/p.wi|jus*s,,` _ -`*`3@VP@gR@mWmHWHHmdW@M@#HWgqH#
! ! `^*! =>jMJ@(--+:& `  , ` ~```-  ;` ``DaRSjWXXB#F1VS@F+=7_/as_L_a]xkJW*#w='")*""C`7`` ` * !@@V#N#B@#KAWWHmA@MW##NMqAWEW
! s`"~_' (`<@==O`LJ*="'```` ' ``  ``     !ZyMm+mWWDI=k@pLc"i("\dp@W$(="<?   ` ` ``` `  %`-,- xHWHT@mm#@HAHWH#M##WW#MEHNdQW
j =*"` ='=("4V%>g<sW=C`      `` `` `` `  (apmkEm#P@a=bR@)=s<``iJ"$I,^" `__-  _j,_ ` ' `` (j-%JNG=@@WTAW###MDQ#MWW#HMMMT@WM
= "%"` ```j4J=*7$-I+%,``` `   `-`` `  -  ~TaNggWxaW#kj@yGC"=^*";\/IFaWj>-+mmaBW$&=` ,` (`-r_O##mg$M#M@%GWQNHMHRyW#qHWH####
`-_`"_,`?``!jR=[",*9)-`-`;```~ -``'` ` ```aNWWW#@WW%@7Ky4mV. `:,W"=FA$=W+A7*@@-A$=-*=``` ?o@@@WAmT#HQTyI$##M@QHp#B@NXBR#RB
`_ '"_ ` ` (-Iw=-rJ=">_=('- ` ``  ```   ` jKXT##md-WWyTmXK"*`== j(r"s"_>!`)="`^j`;`!") ~``-@7NM9jHWB@ZpWQ##NW@BN#g8GW#p#AW
`-*"!_!"`=(^v=l_"(w;**  ^`   `~`````^` `  4WAIjW@s%pVjT@WgD=~'(*=A~(`!``,`  ``  ``  ` ` ``=_Xmm#AH##e@aj##M##HB8WHAm#dBWWW
_- -' '"` *_e="*<`=^`^'` `    ,~  ,`     ``XjMj#WMWAXja9V#@s~Y`w `=`*`, `   `    ````  `,3j"HFNSQ##A%M]Hm%#Wq@UMqHHqQMQW#m
_` _'/ " `-(!@t@<4"@%:` , ```_ ` ` ~ ``  - WWqAxMyM#HA@fWBSe__;` ,` , `    `    `   ~``(L_'*X@$W#AqWA#$##WMWpPWWmE@Z#8Z@q#
!_%-^;"``  "-j=("!$-s=`, ~,;`   ``' ` !  =`6HI@mppKOaGS@QWTt*g_*"_`-,``   ;     `` -`,'`` ~ %QHKX#KWHWwH@#N#Wf#X@mRWqmH#%W
(`>`),"``=j'"x*"BWifWr'` ,`^, `    ` `` ``_|@5@fWZ@#HM#%GmI#ms-!4c `A ?_-:``` ` !>--`L``c``?d#WGHHMBWX+@BWWEQ#g#4DN###Q##W
U_',|"^"`"'c!rA-*-j"]:``  ! `'```` `,`-__qpp4aMmHg#RhRA&MMA#WqQWQ-A\3c>  @a`c-j$""^j:%- ` ~``H#HQg($NesMHpW#mBWH##NH#W#NQM
= "'*-:`%`_--_-C#$-@-^_ ` ' `~ ` ````_qp###$vX#DHV3=#H#MBGq@#@gVUXjG{-%s|+J|!VE_WW$@A"  ` ~` SW####gp"j7@QD##W#@WGWq###Wq#
,!`,~`i` P_Cae]W`s5K#=_`` ``` ` ` ~ qq#####m-%f@]WBKHmmA##H%WHGAq@WBWHX@@W@#qM#w@T/`    `   -V#######A_;!FMQH@M#MH#Hm@WHM#
-f`$""o `s='+=jc"O3a7'-  `,`(` ```*q#######5=$I]gQs#N@=@W@ymMaA#BMqp##g##H#A#D `  o ~=,^  _`_q####p###@_-O9*A#TM#kW#A#q###
-`& ,^"*);j=y`V"mW~a3;*````' `',*[-########MWa@%@-0ee@E#Wy@#@@T@UH#####W###Q"  `'`` '`` ~, m##Q#H#####By >;>SgWsN#QH#@###W
)!-`"='`''-3-d=-@@j!=_`~',-`!,aIWp@########p@#1gDbMDNWMgpTMW@amWV$#WH##W##B\  `)` !``  , (@#W#######H#AQ,:Tm=$!W[Y_6HG#W#Q
j~=""*!-)Cs,+=@|W({vj$"-_i&gu~-@$TH#########p@*@#P#A#@QQ#HBAk@NN#m@W###AH"''`~` ``)( * _q###########HWEDVJ|@jDC@'#*S@wqW#@
)jJC<_";=,((@GF|$$W"FsA*<jD@[W@@Qt###########pQM$MpqNgQWTW01%@@@QMWR#GMj"_ `=, ,`)(`!g############W#QH\jz|j"2$7|m4"ms$=>WA
=!?-<_^-si=fF"|Dj_k$@IjkWWWWQa$kym###############g@jdp#WN#Nmp@WRWWAW""J`_-* `` `_'Imq##############HrWcV"_v_@$WgN=GIg)[R@]
_;"!w*oi`vsvj"D&V*G$Xa=$#F$VaW@KA#R################QWqm@QNBZ#H#V@Vj-V`_-~[`"= _jqgq#########H##H#B8"|_cF@g"_QTN{W<eUW$CF-E
"T($,'=-^ts"_@=@-W$p=As@SQoWa@W#B@M###################AqAT#W#T#q@"-=''~[>',$q#M#############q##WWC_*ArJ!*#j@G$SD3W@N#EFrS#
el*("}^jtf+J~%xW=WA=#y#WqHq#Sq#NHpH#g#####################gq###T1@@j>"$=_m@g#H############H#Q#W5-x(W;_YWF%@*rWWJQEjWX@Ki$-
W*_}cU!WZg@~jw_;:^==A_"kW#BWm#####WRW#R######################H###q#pgpq################A####W%\_!I=c|-kTWsQT"-_%t=sWV]NQA#
o-);B{_g-(==W&=+PWB_j@G38WEWAWMMWAM#Q####WH###################Q#####################H##A###Bk-:saa`a""='E-@y_!4TW===VMYMAm
@"cd-2yVI"i@-=J9,ei*%@P"W$EFJHTU##@#U###@A#W#######W#################W##################HWC_"=I=-p,"|_>F-*"@(Wg(WF=sNW"+e#
jJ=x@"|@aaWiZ@$Vv9r*HTDi*"K=$%VXID@NH#W#%@#GBNVW###########W#######################H#W#@*>`%'\`Wym=SL_X@r\@Ts!A##gW)"6KAVM
#W_J@($%"pPeRbO@@+@eTFT&>*W[|j5j=$"[NwVZ%Q@@h@&@a####H###Q###########################W"=#=wda=F&jaA=W(@$m%|"$"m|&-$>$V%PVV

Old 09-03-2007, 05:12 PM   #93
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizeableSSonic
Let's ask our pointy-eared friend for the logical solution!
The needs of the many, outway the needs of the few, or the one.

Old 09-03-2007, 05:17 PM   #94
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
The needs of the many ignorant uneducated, who desire to oppress their fellow man, outweigh the needs of the few who are being denied rights in the land of the 'free'.

You're right. Good point.

Old 09-03-2007, 06:12 PM   #95
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast
The needs of the many ignorant uneducated, who desire to oppress their fellow man, outweigh the needs of the few who are being denied rights in the land of the 'free'.

dot

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #96
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Why do they have to be ignorant and uneducated? Why can this not be, like many other things, a difference of opinion?

Old 09-03-2007, 06:52 PM   #97
YomMamasHouse

Because opinions can still be stupid. It is a difference of opinion for sure, but isn't *just* a matter of opinion. Under education and ignorance (and another I should add which is bigotry) will affect people's opinions.

Despite the blunt manner of some of his posts I think he is correct, how can someone call themselves a good person and stick their hand into the affairs of other people? People should have the right to do anything so long as it does not infringe upon the rights of others. Any other way of thinking is something that has a lot in common with ideologies we associate with Fascist and communistic societies. Countries are made for people, people are not made for countries, unless your name is Adolf Hitler or Benito Mussolini.
YomMamasHouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2007, 07:02 PM   #98
FrenchToast
The 1337est
D&A Member

Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc
Why do they have to be ignorant and uneducated? Why can this not be, like many other things, a difference of opinion?
So? If it was my opinion that black people should remain slaves, it doesn't make it right/correct/just/intelligent. Any educated person will tell you that skin colour shouldn't affect a persons basic rights. etc. etc. etc. I have like....3 paragraphs in my head but I'm too tired to type. I'll get into it more when I have energy.

Old 09-03-2007, 07:16 PM   #99
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

A stupid opinion is color purely by one's own internal filters. Calling it stupid does nothing to sway or convince someone else of the value of your position.

Old 09-03-2007, 07:21 PM   #100
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast

Does that mean the people that do not believe in plural marriage are ignorant uneducated oppressors intentionally trying to deny others rights?

Last edited by Scuzzy; 09-03-2007 at 09:06 PM. Reason: added the word ARE for frenchtoast so he could comprehend my question
Scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote