Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > Tips and Tutorials

Old 09-21-2007, 11:44 PM   #1
Spider-Waffle

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
helping getting my old spy and demo scripts to work

How do you make one button enemy disguises? I used to have those all on my keypad but now they don't work. Also I want my one button set dets back. I had a script that when held down c is said to my team I setting a det and starting setting a 5 second det, then when I released c it said the det was set or died and gave my health. Also for AD maps I had one button that I could press to set a 7 second det and another for a 27 second det.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Spider-Waffle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2007, 11:54 PM   #2
PorkChopVII
The "other" white meat....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Waffle
How do you make one button enemy disguises? I used to have those all on my keypad but now they don't work. Also I want my one button set dets back. I had a script that when held down c is said to my team I setting a det and starting setting a 5 second det, then when I released c it said the det was set or died and gave my health. Also for AD maps I had one button that I could press to set a 7 second det and another for a 27 second det.

Check out my spy.cfg and demoman script if you want. see if you like.

spy.cfg:
-Keypad for quick disguises, also has a cycler if you care to cycle through which one to select just in case numpad is too far to go to push a disguise in battle.
-Should be compatable with 3+ team maps by pressing the direction arrow and will let you know what team color the disguises will be disguising to ffromt he numpad.
-mouse3 throws flag discards and fakes your death and cloaks you to trick someone unknowning to escape a death.

demoman:
-mouse wheel will cycle through times, then set/place det with mouse3
PorkChopVII is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 06:04 PM   #3
DarK_TaO
Mapper ^^

Send a message via ICQ to DarK_TaO Send a message via MSN to DarK_TaO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Waffle

http://www.fortress-forever.com/foru...502#post275502

The Spy scripts are there.

I'll add the demo scripts now.
DarK_TaO is offline   Reply With Quote