Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 09-14-2008, 05:09 PM   #21
Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
So, because Fox news is the most watched news channel, it's not a pile of lies? Guess what! Most of the world believes in a talking snake, a cosmic zombie, and a guy who managed to fit billions of animals, large and cellular, on a single ark to surf down hill while God flooded the Earth to rid it of evil people, which could have been removed via a more effective method, considering God is all powerful, but he enjoys the view and likes shaking shit up a bit. I'll leave it at that. Enjoy your fox news. Enjoy being shut out from reality. x:
Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2008, 10:48 PM   #22
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
foxnews is not supposed to be bi-partisan.........

it is designed for moderates and that is who it serves. I am guessing that you guys would hate to hear that most people in the usa would probally fall underneath Moderates if most of them actually looked at the issues they care about.

Foxnews is not all the "wise". It just has good shows and programming and people like that. If the other channels had better shit the people would watch them but they dont so there you go. Barack is losing votes fast and he needs all of the independent votes he can grab so you will be seeing him allot on foxnews programming and even though he hates them. Barack is actually now losing an "unloseable" election. With the country in its current setting the republicans should not be able to win or come close to winning and we republicans actually felt that. Until now the dems are thinking "FUCK.......maybe we shouldnt have picked one of the most liberal senators" and that my friends is politics.

dh

Old 09-16-2008, 12:00 PM   #23
zSilver_Fox
IRL Combat Medic

Class/Position: D Medic
Gametype: Conca Jumping
Affiliations: ^iv
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Understand Bridget, DH is nothing more than a troll and no longer the king of Yellow, due to his allegience to the Pink.

First infraction! Flaming!
zSilver_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2008, 03:26 PM   #24
BinaryLife
D&A Member
Wiki Team

Gametype: CTF
Send a message via AIM to BinaryLife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooga
HOWEVER, I say we'll stop making Muslim killing games when you stop making Jew killing games... No one seems to care about all the Anti-Jew and Anti-Israel and Anti-American games out there. But the moment you put Muslim in there, people start bitching.
The reason why is because we want to show their barbarism not ours. We don't want the world to think that we get upset over something as stupid as a video game about us getting killed. We get upset over them actually killing us. We get pretty damn upset in fact. But joking about it, while in poor taste is not a joke we want to be telling either. Let them look like the assholes, not us.
BinaryLife is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2008, 07:27 PM   #25
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I as well do not appreciate innocent jews and christians...........

or any innocents at all being killed by muslim fanatics but it does not seem to be getting any better. Entire countries promote their stupidity of this issue at hand and it is because men like to stick to power and uneducated people eat this shit up like Coca Crispies.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Silver. If only there was something that you could actually come close to winning at I would give you a medal for it regardless if you had come 5th place or not. I guess people like you always can dream.

dh

Old 09-16-2008, 07:31 PM   #26
YomMamasHouse

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
The only worse for me than a game about killing muslims is the fact that you have the legal right to raise children.
YomMamasHouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2008, 07:39 PM   #27
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I know....i know........

You could probally see me as a very good and well mannered father figure in which I am on most occasions. Now there have been a few times at the supermarket or at the mall I have lost it temporarily due to good reason. I still do not see on how that relates to muslims calling for and following through on the killing of innocents. The connection must be in there somewhere but we just have to look harder for it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................

ok. I give up. I cannot find your point but we do thank you for trying to make a point on the subject at hand. Spin the wheel again.

dh

Old 09-16-2008, 08:26 PM   #28
Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
calling for and following through on the killing of innocents.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_...a_and_Nagasaki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_...2%80%93present)

etc, etc, etc
Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #29
Doctor Zyo
Manic Necrophiliac

Class/Position: O: Spy D: Engineer
Affiliations: :e0: Eternal Order
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to Doctor Zyo Send a message via MSN to Doctor Zyo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctor Zyo
Felt like throwing my two cents in the list, as well.
Doctor Zyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2008, 12:02 AM   #30
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
or any innocents at all being killed by muslim fanatics but it does not seem to be getting any better. Entire countries promote their stupidity of this issue at hand and it is because men like to stick to power and uneducated people eat this shit up like Coca Crispies.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Silver. If only there was something that you could actually come close to winning at I would give you a medal for it regardless if you had come 5th place or not. I guess people like you always can dream.

dh
Why limit yourself to Muslim fanatics? People(of various Religeons) are killed by fanatical Jews, and fanatical Christians.
A fanatic is a fanatic. I saw a video clip a few years ago of a Paletstinian teenager(looked about 14-15) who was unarmed, complied with being handcuffed.... who was subsequently beaten while face down on the ground with his hands cuffed behind him.... and then shot in the head.
Somehow, this didn't make me feel bad for the Jews that did it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the Palestinians haven't done wrong either... but this shit has been going on for centuries. No one can even remember what the fuck started it... yet none of them will talk to the other about stopping it.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote