Old 09-13-2008, 10:42 PM   #1
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
MuslimMassacare the VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!

This game has firebombed a shit storm of liquid feces in the news and some people are taking offense to it. I dont want to direct link you to articles but goold muslim massacre the video game to read up on it. The site has been taken down due to the backlash and this game is really hard to find and download..............the GOOD NEWS is that I have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it before the shit hit the fan and I can email it out to whoever wants it so just PM me. It is 3.54Mb compressed .zip so any email account should be able to take it. Since you cannot email .zip from hotmail I will add a .old to the end of it so just remove it and uncompress and you are golden.

The game play reminds me of Icari Warriors for the NES and the soundtrack comes from Double Dragon it sounds (I shit you not). Gameplay is fun but Osama Bin Laden on stage five is a mutha f$%$%^& bitch to kill but keep at it. The funny sucide vest guys scream when the run at you and they do blow up everything when they go.

Game is really funny as hell and the beginning newspaper clips and sound in 8 bit mode just fucking rocks.

I give it a 4.6 out of 5.

dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 09-13-2008 at 11:05 PM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
Backstaber
Custom User Title
D&A Member

Class/Position: Scout Offence
Gametype: Capture The Flag
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Wut?
Backstaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2008, 10:48 PM   #3
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
I dunno.
Everything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2008, 10:52 PM   #4
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Game just came out on Sep. 11th

http://blogs.pcworld.com/gameon/archives/007733.html

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/blogs/ind...04295&blogid=4

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080912...religionmuslim

Nobody bitched when Red ALert had the damn Libyans use sucidial bombers to blow shit up with. The sad thing is that this is really what some of these fantics really do do. I like the soccer flied stage myself.

dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 09-13-2008 at 11:01 PM.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:07 PM   #5
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

It is like playing the original Grand Theft Auto for PC...........

except their are no cars or buildings and Osama Bin Laden shoots an automatic machine gun from his mouth and he is 10x bigger then you. He also uses jet airplanes to crash into you as one of his moves.

dh

Old 09-14-2008, 12:20 AM   #6
Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Isn't it funny the media reports on these violent video games, saying they're such a horrible influence for our kids, while I'll president flaunts himself as a 'war president' and the same media reports on the sales of violent movies in a positive way, all while propagating the war in Iraq as justified by offering overused, played out, exposed reasons while also stereotyping Muslims and the Islam religion as hateful themselves, yet in a serious way unlike a video game, where one would not be getting his worldly information and developing a view for the world as said news? *deep breath from run on sentence*

This is freedom of speech, and as I said earlier in a server, and quoting someone I've forgotten the name of: You don't believe in freedom of speech if you don't believe those who disagree should have it too. As long as this game causes no violence in itself, then it is fine. Hell, there was a game called Homo Hunter or some shit on a racist website. You had to travel around thick jungle, shooting 'homos' that would pop out of the thick brush before they assraped you. I, being homosexual, could simply lol at how funny it was. You know why? Because if you laugh at something, you're reassuring yourself it's not serious. What better way to get rid of worldly hate by not taking it to heart and shrugging it off?

... LOLWUT?
Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2008, 01:19 AM   #7
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Didn't you hear about the "terror tours" Israel was selling a few years ago? You pay a shitload of money, and get to go "hunt down" some terrorists(simulated, of course).

Why does ANY of this stuff surprise you?
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2008, 01:27 AM   #8
Mooga
Colorless FTW
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Affiliations: SRCDS.com
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
If they re-named it Terrorist Killer they're wouldn't have any problem with it. Put Muslim in there is just to piss people off. I can understand where they come from.

HOWEVER, I say we'll stop making Muslim killing games when you stop making Jew killing games... No one seems to care about all the Anti-Jew and Anti-Israel and Anti-American games out there. But the moment you put Muslim in there, people start bitching.

Old 09-14-2008, 02:23 AM   #9
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I think that the games is okay the way it is..................

I have seen way too many beheading videos and the people gargling in blood from muslims promoting their crazy Islam ideals to care anymore. They muslims who do not share in those same views tolerate this type of behaviour which brings most of us not giving a shit to things like this. I am afraid to say that these people act the same way they did 2000 years ago with the same laws and if it wasnt for oil most of them would still be camel merchants selling their wares in the 20th century. If it comes down to me or them (millions of them) I would still choose me because I care about "real" people out there in this world and in my mind they have passed that classification.

That was some real deep shit Bridget and I agree with you that freedom of speech although really f$%^ up at times you cannot only have it when it does not offend anyone since it wouldnt be freedom. Some people may think my views are of a pyshcopath but I tell you this..........if there is ever going to be a war based on religion sometime like muslims believe in. Those mofo's have no chance in hell in winning but think Allah is going to ride down on a white horse to stop the Christians and the Jew . Keep on saying "jihad" and taking potshots from your camel with your 1985 Kalisnokof AK47 at our troops. Someday we will just have to click a simple button to blast your ass to kingdom come from satellie.

BTW..........the game rocks.......has anyone played it????????

dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 09-14-2008 at 02:33 AM.

Old 09-14-2008, 02:28 AM   #10
Doctor Zyo
Manic Necrophiliac

Class/Position: O: Spy D: Engineer
Affiliations: :e0: Eternal Order
Send a message via AIM to Doctor Zyo Send a message via MSN to Doctor Zyo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctor Zyo
As a Jewish Man, I approve this message.
Doctor Zyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2008, 02:46 AM   #11
Bridget
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
I have seen way too many beheading videos and the people gargling in blood from muslims promoting their crazy Islam ideals to care anymore.
Normally, I'd say that someone's religion is irrelevant, but the story behind this is they do it in the name of their religion, so that can't be it. Then again, how can you be one-hundred percent sure the people in the video are Muslim or terrorist? It could be propaganda? Then again, even if they were Muslim... See below.

Quote:
They muslims who do not share in those same views tolerate this type of behaviour which brings most of us not giving a shit to things like this.
Real Muslims do not tolerate this type of behavior. Well, they see it as wrong, but what can they do? The world has been fed the anti-Islam pill too many times for them to come out and say "You know, we don't really support this radical deformed branch of Islam." because the world just kicks dirt in their face and tells them that they do, and they're hiding their 'terrorist' intent.

Quote:
I am afraid to say that these people act the same way they did 2000 years ago with the same laws and if it wasnt for oil most of them would still be camel merchants selling their wares in the 20th century.
They don't act like they did two-thousand years ago, I think that's obvious considering most Muslim-countries are very modernized and civil. The funny thing is you KNOW NOTHING of how these countries were two-thousand years ago and yet you feel the position to compare it to today. Without our exports, we'd be pretty shitty too. That's for any country, smart ass.

Quote:
If it comes down to me or them (millions of them) I would still choose me because I care about "real" people out there in this world and in my mind they have passed that classification.
Well, racists and bigots usually choose themselves over those different than themselves. That's only obvious, there's no need to tell us. Your view of Islam is one in the same with Terrorism, and that's not correct. Your logical pattern is equal to saying because Hitler was Austrian, every Austrian must be anti-semitic, homophobic, racist, and so on.

Old 09-14-2008, 02:49 AM   #12
Doctor Zyo
Manic Necrophiliac

Class/Position: O: Spy D: Engineer
Affiliations: :e0: Eternal Order
Send a message via AIM to Doctor Zyo Send a message via MSN to Doctor Zyo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctor Zyo
Not to mention Islam didn't even exist 2,000 Years ago.
Doctor Zyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2008, 09:37 AM   #13
KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
im semi afraid to click those links.
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete
KubeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2008, 09:58 AM   #14
Bully
Beta Tester
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Spectating
Gametype: British Bulldogs
Affiliations: ®™ ^
Posts Rated Helpful 67 Times
http://bayimg.com/image/nakkjaabh.jpg

Thats safe ^

Old 09-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #15
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Your post Bridget is very accurate and on the point.

The problem with a religion that was forced by the way of the sword to uneducated people is still basically happening today. They still use the sword and they still use fear and predatory practices on the large percentage of uneducated people. These uneducated people follow whatever they are told because you just dont ask questions about Islam and want to live a long time. Islams whole claim to fame is keeping the population on strict ideals where the leaders of Islam can stay in power.

The problem is that no matter how you dress it up with western styled clothes or creative building designs it is still what it is. You just cannot clean up a barbaric religion no matter if you were clothing from the GAP. I am not associating all muslims as terrorists and then blaming the group as a whole. I am blaming them all because the world any myself are tired of seperating the two. The educated muslims have had plenty of time to get rid of the crazy faction of Isalm and move on but they dont and they will not so I am turning a blind eye to seeing differences between them. If you are part of the problem become part of the solution otherwise you are the problem as well.

I could not find this article somewhere else and it is not biased in anyway but I read this a month back. It is about a son of a very influential Hamas leader who has denouced Islam for what have they done over the years. This is powerful shit but hasnt gained allot of steam yet since it is seen as anti-muslim and the world are too busy being pussys and curtailing to muslims then showing items as these.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402483,00.html

I have friends who are actually muslim themselves and still no matter how they dress it up they cannot disagree that the principles and the fanatical portion has beena around since beginning of its inception. The way to take power upon people is to uneducate them and to tell them not to ask questions. Otherwise who in their right fucking mind would strap on a bomb best to possibly kill innocent kids in the name of Islam. If Islam cannot get its shit together to purge the bad apples of Islam then they become part of the problem and I will group them together as a whole. The Holy war is not hear again yet but it could still come.

dh

Old 09-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #16
Bridget
Banned

A link to Fox news? I can no longer take you serious.

Old 09-14-2008, 02:09 PM   #17
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
Dont be a liberal Pussy!
Download this game!

lmfao

Oh and DH, linking to fox...thats a new low for you...
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #18
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Sorry guys....I watch Foxnews everyday........

I am a moderate conservative so watching anything other that is liberal based would be dumb as hell to me but that is another argument for another day. This strory was posted through all news media it is just that I could only find it on the Foxnews site. You should give foxnews a try since they dont shove the democratic agenda down your throat.

I know that allot of you guys are young but foxnews does get the best ratings and most viewers overall compared to all of the other cablenews channels. This may not sit well with you but numbers do not lie. They are the only cable news channel who wouldnt suck Obama's d$#$ and they have received rave reviews for not doing so. I am sure you guys would like to bash it but remember.....they are the #1 cable news channel so maybe all those people propelling it to the top actually know what they are talking about it.

I always watch Foxnews and I am proud to say that they are my internet news site of choice as well.

dh

Old 09-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #19
theCops

FOX news is anything but exempt in partisan games.
theCops is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #20
theCops

Quote:
I know that allot of you guys are young but foxnews does get the best ratings and most viewers overall compared to all of the other cablenews channels. This may not sit well with you but numbers do not lie.
Verily, FOXNEWS is all mighty, wise.
theCops is offline   Reply With Quote