Old 06-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #1861
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
brazil.......here we come

So I came up with the idea that at the next olympics in Brazil that the opening ceremony involves the Yellow Brotherhood riding golden painted llamas with sporting Yellow Robes that blend in with the sun. I have not heard back from their olympic committe as of yet but I estimate that we are a shoe in since all they like to do Is party and I am hoping they are drunk when the request comes through. The yellow brethren nation has been turned down to join in the games since you have to place and shit which is fucking bullshit. Every country should be allowed one person into every sport offered to compete in at the olympics. Sure that means the olympics would take years to watch but who in the hell watches it anyways. I don't mind it but without naked chics the olympics is about as important as inventing a horse tampoon. It could be used on horses and women over 600lbs. It was a good idea until it was costing me hundreds of dollars for each one since it thousands of Qtips superglued together. I have yet to see a horse with a heavy flow day as well so you can see why it doesn't work.

Dh

Old 06-04-2010, 02:32 AM   #1862
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

a letter to myself.....

Darken, I really really do like your thread very much!!! I think you are so kewl and I am glad that people still stand tall with the Brotherhood. I would offer you the money in the world if I could give it to you. My heart aches to see that your request to build a Yellow Brotherhood temple where the Colesium lays in Greece is utter bullshit. Why shouldn't a timeless structure that has survived the ages of time be destroyed and burnt to the ground to serve as the Brotherhoods mecca (mecca means good holy place in crazy terrorist language). Well I have to go an do the two finger masturbate. Your number 1 FAN!!!!
Bertha, 62

Old 06-04-2010, 03:25 PM   #1863
zE
Pew pew ze beams

Gametype: Gathers
Affiliations: pew pew
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
I sense drugs in this mix maybe some nice brasilian weed or maconha ^^
zE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #1864
Dexter
internet user
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zE View Post
I sense drugs in this mix maybe some nice brasilian weed or maconha ^^
HEY THATS ILLEGAL
Dexter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #1865
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

i am actually drug free....

In my line of work I have to stay focused and on the ball. Any illegal substances could jepordize my sanity my well versed sniping friend. Sanity is better kept ice cold in a freezer in which you have to occasionaly defrost at times before cooking. I would say that I am of average sanity level as most are but the difference with me is I speak my thoughts when others may hold their thoughts back.

Take example this thread....my thoughts will be here for all to soak in even when I am gone. The yellow brotherhood will thrive without me and someday my children will sit down to read this in its entirety. It could not be told better unless by Charlette "Terrfic Pig"

Dh

Old 06-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #1866
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

were off to see the wizard the wonderfull wizard of Oz!!!!!

FF. The player community is making me feel like a sad clown. There are only 3 main servers. Talos (I have been an offical Talos recruit for 7 years now), Old timers and then another one. As I have offered ideas before I will now continue on the tradition to increase the player population.

1. Make the sniper bullets stronger. They are too weak.
2. Give snipers the ability to snipe while in the air. If you can shoot a fuking rocket in the air you can shoot a sniper rifle.
3. Give snipers concs and 6 regular nades and two solly nail nades.
4. Give snipers the ability to curve bullets around corners and to shoot through walls.
5. Allow snipers to goto into spy invisble mode while sniping.
6. Give snipers 3x the jump height ability to reach higher places.
7. Give snipers 2x the speed of the scout so that I can run from enemies easier.
8. Allow the snipers bullets to explode on impact with the force of a detpack.
9. Change the scouts outfit
10. Make it that spies cannot carry the flag due to some sort of rare pole and fabric disease.

You want to increase FF then you need to start here. I will beta test the sniper class when these changes have been made. Also allow only one sniper per map so only one between two teams. First come first serve.

Thanks FF mutha fuckas.

Dh

Old 06-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #1867
PartialSchism
Keep On Keepin' On

Class/Position: Offense
Gametype: Fun
Affiliations: I'm bad at FF, and my customs suck
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to PartialSchism
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN View Post
This^
PartialSchism is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #1868
Elmo
Gets tickled by FF
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med Solly HW
Gametype: Any/CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 41 Times
that was genious
Done: ff_warpath
Forever Doing: ff_medieval (beta#99999999)
Elmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2010, 02:36 PM   #1869
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I would like to announce.......

That the Yellow Brotherhood now accepts Talos members as full brothers from a different mother. Since Talos stands for the same types as ideals as the Brotherhood stands for I am proud to announce this monumental extension of our hands to welcome them to out meetings, worshipping hours and potlucks. Talos members will be treated with the uptmost resprect and I am not saying that because I am a junior rookie possible recruit but because it is so. With the Yellow Brotherhood and Talos combined they will be receiving discounts on Yellow products via email to top it off. Talos doesn't have to thank us in anyway shape or form. I know that the look from your faces will be thanks enough. Long Live the Yellow Brotherhood and Lont Live Talos.

Dh

Old 06-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #1870
Elmo
Gets tickled by FF
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med Solly HW
Gametype: Any/CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 41 Times
"Lont live Talos" indeed
Done: ff_warpath
Forever Doing: ff_medieval (beta#99999999)
Elmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #1871
Lost
Fear teh crowbar.
Retired FF Staff

Gametype: CTF ftw, yeh
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to Lost
There should be a yellow brotherhood facebook page.

You are a pirate!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2010, 06:49 PM   #1872
moosh
WhenNailGrenWillOut?
Beta Tester

Gametype: mp_prematch
Affiliations: [:)] - Frag Happy, babe|
Posts Rated Helpful 29 Times
I'd love to eat some Yellow Llama cereal.
"As the the new year approaches I await for it like an case of explosive fecalomania otherwise know as diareha or the massive shits. I am gripping the sides of the toilet as my stomach produces the first hollow thud out of the anus of the year to come." DarkeN_HellspawN
moosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2010, 02:45 AM   #1873
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

a facebook page would be a marvelous idea......

I would need an exact copy of my years of work on the FF forums here for all to see. Can you imagine the suns yellow jucie flowing from the heavens like a Yellow stream arching from the sky. If only we could swim in a yellow sea. I was thinking about heading to the gulf since it is a know fact that yellow urine can fight off the oil on our beaches. You can find pictures of me during the Valdez spill pissing on the oil covered wildlife to keep them alive.

It was so heart warming to see myself and friends spraying their yellow goodness all over the beaches trying to save the earth. You may say "what can only one man do"??? It only took one man and women to fuck up the beginning of the world so one man can do more then you think. You need to help the world one good deed at a time. When I paid for prostituion sex I hired another women to jump in because she needed the money too. How fucking gracious am I???

Dh

Old 06-09-2010, 11:51 PM   #1874
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

ahhhh the sun me love

It is one of those days when the flesh was showing and burning in the hot sun today. It was one of those days where you could have carried around a bucket of country gravy with you tbo ask women if you could pour it on them to eat their "num nums". Everywhere I walked in chi town women were everywhere so I had to keep my cool by grinding my teeth and poking my genitals with a needle to keep my composure. Sure it was hard to explain to my wife why I was all bloody in the crotch area but I survived.

The Yellow Brotherhood are now selling masom jars with sunlight caught in them. You can hold them to the sun to see inside that the light is in there.

Dh

Old 06-14-2010, 04:40 AM   #1875
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

dont let it die.....

The game of course is FF. There has been many claims that the game is dead but I have other theorys. It is in its slumber waiting to arrise and it is up to us to do something about it. Why did TFC last so fucking long.......you can get many answers to that very question but the only real answer that matters is the "player community". It was but of a few games of its cailber for a very long time in which you could play with dial-up. Now there is thousands of games to choose from and the average gamers attention is 6 months. So what in the fuck do we do??? How to we bring gamers to this gem with a thousand other games out there? How do we make FF survive????????????

The answer is out there but we have to look for it.

Dh

Old 06-15-2010, 12:31 AM   #1876
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

ohhhhhhhh........Darken you shouldnt have!

That's why I didnt you SOB. Praise to be the sun today for its mixture with water droplets in the air graced me with swamp ass and mildew smelling feet. What a great day to smell and feel more fuggly then the crotchless painties worn by Roise O'Donall. I would give a grand to charity if I could punch her in the mouth just once or give her a swift kick to the crotch. I am sure she has half a penis and one ball down their. I am just tired on the butch lesbian thing. Yeah yeah I get how cool Ellen is because she dances and she is an ugly dike. I have only seen a 1000 of those in chi town everyday so what makes her so special??? I guess eating on fine carpet gets you a pass to be retarded. I don't hate lesbians because I know a few of them and they are cool becuase they are hott. Hott women could fuck chickens to death and guys would give want them. A butch lesbo is like a chick with sideburns who is the ugliest one of the bunch but they like her because she is the daddy. I think hard boiled eggs and butch lesbos are very much like each other. They both smell like eggs and they both come from shells.

Dh

Old 06-15-2010, 11:20 PM   #1877
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Quote the Raven. Nevermore.

FU Edgar Allen Poe. With becomming the cultured person I am you must walk through the same trials and tribulations that I have been through. To be honest it was more like walking through feces and waist deep of puke but god dammers it was fun. Now I am a solider of the sun minus the rocket jump ability. I haven't made it to the monk status to having FF and the Yellow Brotherhood tatooed to my forehead but it is coming soon. I will have to quit my job to work as a circus carney but it will be well worth it to start the elightenment project by converting people before the ride on the Tilt-er-wheel.

Dh

Old 06-21-2010, 12:25 AM   #1878
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Annoying people since 1986

Class/Position: O fatty, pyro - D engy, pyro
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: This space for rent.
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Shit, I've been away for a year and this guy is STILL Here?

Genious!

Last edited by פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ; 06-21-2010 at 12:25 AM.
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2010, 10:24 AM   #1879
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

the yellow brotherhood....

You can use the analogy Brain that I am like the herpes of the sun. I burn and sting sometimes with the truth but at the same time I can go dormant until the next flare up. The most important thing is that no matter how bad people scratch at the warts that we keep coming back forever. It is our way of staying true to the world that we make a permanent and lasting impression on the world. Famous people such as Sahakira had her famous midsection and crotch to be infected by the Yellow Brotherhood in order to keep us close to her forever. I keep a certain piece of mind knowing that everytime she scratches she tickles the Yellow Brotherhood and her crotch.

Dh

Old 06-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #1880
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
Annoying people since 1986

Class/Position: O fatty, pyro - D engy, pyro
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: This space for rent.
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ
You want to do WHAT with Shakira now?
פֿяαιп βαмαgεפ is offline   Reply With Quote