PsychoLogical
Teka Teka Teka

Class/Position: Soldier_&_Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: aA*Absolute*Annihilation
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
lo again,

ive pld last days only ql im not "on holidays at canarias islands"
for me its still a mystery why people blame me.

last 4 days ive pld ql only - 18 games 18 wins and people started to call me cheater slowly but sure im gettin bored...

funny eh?

Old 09-04-2009, 04:59 PM   #22
PsychoLogical
Teka Teka Teka

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3315/tekarunatql.png

Old 09-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #23
sd3mon

Gametype: Capture the Flag
you finnished up with FF teka ???

please join aA channel i really looking forward to hear of you!!
sd3mon

Old 09-04-2009, 08:18 PM   #24
wakka

Class/Position: top
Gametype: pwning caroline in bed
so teka came back today and said:

[21:04] <Tekarun> r0bert and wakka
[21:05] <Tekarun> im still waiting for the proofe

I present the second demo, note within the first minute of the match he tracks a medic through the air then shoots. I recommend "r_drawothermodels 2" while watching.

http://ff2.snt.utwente.nl/fflogs/dem...f_baked_b2.dem (go to page1 for the link)

personally I now see this as case closed on Teka hacking.

Last edited by wakka; 09-04-2009 at 09:01 PM.

Old 09-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #25
wakka

Old 09-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #26
NeonLight
NeoNL
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier, Medic
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: +M|M+ -RS
Posts Rated Helpful 170 Times
yep. blatent

Old 09-04-2009, 11:55 PM   #27
zE
Pew pew ze beams

Gametype: Gathers
Affiliations: pew pew
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Teka u haxor :P, but u know i still love u : D

Old 09-05-2009, 12:54 AM   #28
zelenjava
pew pew cry Bridget
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
First i will say i do not have an opinion but i will describe the clip so that hopefully it makes more sense to people.

Making a blind shot is not uncommon, my style of play uses blind shots all of the time.. after years of playing fortress you learn timing and prediction. Pair that with the altered sounds that Teka is using and the clip really makes sense. For those who have played Sniper on TFC, if your playing against a good sniper (S) you will need to be performing allot of blind shots. Same goes for TF2 with the bow, i could make allot of footage of just firing arrows at people round corners who arent even on my screen over all distances.

Anyway this shot in the youtube clip. The shot Teka makes is a purposeful shot, by that i mean he didnt just fire a rocket into nowhere, you can see that the whole shot is timed, as the medic is passing through the air he backs up and sweeps his aim in rhythm to the medic concing in. This is exactly as you would do on a medic concing towards you visually.

Honestly, so far that is infact normal. Not everybody bothers with prediction shots, personally i go for them all the time, i need them :P. The que can be just sheer timing (i think this was the first shot of the game) or based on hearing the conc sound. I do similar shots on chimkey shoot to balc if i hear a midmap conc, sd2 (from T to ramp if i hear the conc) and destroy switch if i hear the conc.

So what im saying is everything about the shot, although could seem like a wall hack is infact not uncommon.

Now, what is interesting and this is the bit where the shot could seem like it was performed using a wall hack is exactly where he fires. For a player not using a wall hack, going by timing from the conc sound or whatever. You know the player is coming (as in you believe it) you backup and sweep your aim to where the player is likely to land roughly and make the shot in time. When Teka makes his shot, he fires at the wall, that to me seems extremly odd, you are playing a percentage game and the most logical place to shoot at is the ground as to slow the offense player down or stop him, cause damage or whatever. Teka chooses the wall instead, so logically we know hes not concerend with a dipping conc. We know the wall shot is not to stop a flat conc because that would be visual and he would see the medic and have to wait for the player to get closer before shooting at the wall otherwise it would be far to early. Which really brings us to only one logical reason as to why he shot the wall, he believed the player had conced to high.

What is strange is that the shot he makes is actually to far in and not on the edge of the wall to stop someone dropping down, it barely touches the medic at all (although it does).

Thats the part that seems illogical to me, where he chooses to fire. It is actually pretty much a useless shot. The shot is only possibly useful to the line of movement of the medic. As in it was actually a perfect airshot on the medic had the walls etc not been there. Other than that it was entirely useless at stopping anything. Flat concs what have been seen visually, curve concs would have best been stopped by a ground shot (much higher chance of hitting the offense player at all and ultimately the best chance of stopping the medic or altering his movement). Wall shots are rarely used, when they are used its usually against a flat conc in a tight space (2fort TSP, a med concing along as you are backing round a corner). There was no flat conc and Teka knew that visually.

Of course you can argue that its hacks or that Teka just made a logical play with an illogical (silly shot) because he's a m0ng (very likely), maybe he miss aimed, fired to close to the left and not on the edge of the wall. It almost seems like complete luck that the shot did anything to the medic falling at all.

Up to you, personally i think you need more clips :P.. I hope some of what i said makes sense.. i doubt it but what the hell, he pestered me in PMS. So this is my opinion which is infact none conclusive (yet).

Old 09-05-2009, 01:17 AM   #29
spaceleper
**League Cheater**

Class/Position: bent over ur mums coffee table
Gametype: i only play on sv_cheats 1 servers thx
Affiliations: MYG0T
tl;dr

Old 09-05-2009, 01:22 AM   #30
NeonLight
NeoNL
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier, Medic
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: +M|M+ -RS
Posts Rated Helpful 170 Times
he tracked the medics full movement after the conc without being able to see him. even with altered sounds you most likely would not hear the conc from that far away and if he did have one, then he would most likely be deaf from playing offense.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:27 AM   #31
spaceleper
**League Cheater**

i know he doesn't hack

i was sat behind him as he was playing

Old 09-05-2009, 01:58 AM   #32
PsychoLogical
Teka Teka Teka

Thumbs down

wakka are you joking me?

you can watch all of my demos and catch something like that...
just try it on snt are enough demos... where you can see me "cheating"...

Old 09-05-2009, 02:00 AM   #33
wakka

Teka sent wardies his altered sound, who then passed them to rob and then passed them to me. the altered sounds only remove explosions. there are many concs that went off from the same area but the instance in the video is the ONLY instance in the entire demo in which he shoots at that wall in that manner.

however I shall make a feature length film about this when I am in the mood it will be terrific and have amazing music

Old 09-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #34
Mikael_hs
Beta Tester

Affiliations: Wazzazzaza
watched that part of demo twice in 10% of original speed (demoui) and theres not a glimpse of that medic as it goes through the air. Only when using the max_wireframe or whatever it is in the avi can u see the before teka (seemingly randomly in normal mode) shots the left side. That's the one time he does it all game.

Its at tick 9000 go check it out for yourselves and say what u think...

Old 09-05-2009, 02:08 AM   #35
spaceleper
**League Cheater**

I LOOK FORWARD TO ROFL AND LMAO'ING AT IT WAKKA!

Old 09-05-2009, 02:09 AM   #36
PsychoLogical
Teka Teka Teka

wakka your maybe just not able to understand my kind of gaming

im really not a fan of zelenjava but he is the onlyone who seems me to who have a "nearly" clue about that kind of gaming im trying to do and done the last weeks...

also with tweaked sounds your not able to catch 3 scouts on 2fort
but when you pld that position over 10 years you just have to calc down and you see the enemy before you can "normaly" track them... scout infront of you with w primed conc to leave the resup but you know he will be there before you see him

Old 09-05-2009, 02:11 AM   #37
PsychoLogical
Teka Teka Teka

thats just my normal thinking what im doing on 2fort lift fl/bl first 30 seconds...

Old 09-05-2009, 02:21 AM   #38
zelenjava
pew pew cry Bridget
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNL View Post
he tracked the medics full movement after the conc without being able to see him. even with altered sounds you most likely would not hear the conc from that far away and if he did have one, then he would most likely be deaf from playing offense.

His altered sounds remove all explosions completely. Once you remove those, tweak EAX and reduce bass etc. You can really pin point sounds and no he would not be deaf for it :P. The tracking, well as i said. I've had moments in the past just like this, sweeping aim etc with the movement.. well it helps keep the rhythm. Say someone runs behind a wall and you know they will come out the other side, you sweep your aim in pace (some people do anyway) its kinda hard to strictly say that based on that part alone its hacks and its certainly impossible to say on one clip. The only thing trulely strange is where that rocket lands.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:00 AM   #39
wakka

well folks you heard it, unban titan he is just pr0

Old 09-05-2009, 03:18 AM   #40
PsychoLogical
Teka Teka Teka

zelenjava eax dont works with sourceengine
but that virtual surrounding is not that bad what creative offers driver related.
for my opionion at ql its way more easy to track enemys (jump/shot/prediction/luckshots/weaponchange) then in FF at Fortress Forever you have way less sounds that give you that advantage...

for me its way more relaxing when all annoying sounds are removed like (explodes/rocketexplosions/grens/mirvs/emps/sgbuilding)

on maps 4v4+ avd... im gettin nowadays crazy with default sounds ,maybe im gettin just old but that massive spam sounds are to much for me...

with removed explosion sounds im able to hear the offence demoman on maps like ksour piping near grate/fd to pimpjump someone else into cp

the point what im trying to explain is

when you know how to use it with some tactical understandmant / teamplay / knowledge over the years...
i could write many many more lines about tactical thinking but only some really understand what im talking about...

lets play 1v1 ctf any map you want and my prediction and timing makes you crazy maybe also angry... sure anyone can spectator it...

back to you zelenjava eax dont works source x-fi/asus soundchips are only like alot things software supported at sourceengine one of the big mistakes they did in the past... but (my Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium pro) also when the xram and xfi chip is not supported on sourceengine its sounds alot better for my opinion then rltek onboardchips...

thats why you have in spamy situation when your on a single or old/slow dual CPU and change sound quality to low gives you a fps boost cause everthing on sourcengine audio related is eating your cpu power on high quality more then low.

people nowadays like google: FF fpsconfig and copy past it cause their system specs are not best, but they dunno what they change exactly...

when you play with my sounds your not able to play like me but you get it maybe what im doing or try do...

Closed Thread