o_tu! is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2006, 03:12 AM   #2
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
I think a better question is "Why do you nimrods think we're all like these videos?" I'm not gonna justify the actions of a couple dickheads, who I wouldn't mind delivering a good-sized beating to - I don't even think I could. I'd just appreciate it if you took your head out of your a--shit I forgot who posted this, nevermind.

Old 11-23-2006, 03:13 AM   #3
o_a boojum snark

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
why are people who act like asses so fucked up?
fixed.
o_a boojum snark is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2006, 03:17 AM   #4
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
'Cuz they're American, duh.

Old 11-23-2006, 03:18 AM   #5
o_tu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuitous
I think a better question is "Why do you nimrods think we're all like these videos?" I'm not gonna justify the actions of a couple dickheads, who I wouldn't mind delivering a good-sized beating to - I don't even think I could. I'd just appreciate it if you took your head out of your a--shit I forgot who posted this, nevermind.
whoa...are you seriously trying to use they "a couple bad apples in every group" arguement? plz tell me you are joking...

Old 11-23-2006, 03:21 AM   #6
o_psycnet

Why are Europeans such Euro-trash?
o_psycnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2006, 03:24 AM   #7
o_shadow34721

Quote:
Originally Posted by tu!
whoa...are you seriously trying to use they "a couple bad apples in every group" arguement? plz tell me you are joking...
whats wrong with that argument?
o_shadow34721 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2006, 03:24 AM   #8
o_tu!

are you guys are seriously crying about me labelling all americans dipshits cause of the actions of a couple dipshits?

i guess its cool to label all of iraqi terrorists and invade em because of a couple terrorists that take down a plane.

Last edited by o_tu!; 11-23-2006 at 03:30 AM.

Old 11-23-2006, 03:24 AM   #9
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tu!
I realize it's difficult for you to comprehend - as is pretty much everything I say - but yes, that's the basic premise. Not all Americans (and virtually none I actually know) would lead kids along for several blocks with a bottle of water just to be a complete dickhead. Shocking!

Hey while we're at it, why does every British dude and dudette have awful teeth? Why are Germans such Nazis? Why are Dutch folks stoned ALL THE DAMN TIME? Why are people from tu's country of origin retarded?

Old 11-23-2006, 03:31 AM   #10
o_psycnet

Tu would be completely shocked to learn that war has happened before this, and is even currently happening in way more countries than Iraq...AS WE SPEAK!!!

But I'm sure he'd never complain about genocide in Darfur, probably because his TV or MAD Magazine never talks/satirizes it

Old 11-23-2006, 03:36 AM   #11
o_tu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcNeT
Tu would be completely shocked to learn that war has happened before this, and is even currently happening in way more countries than Iraq...AS WE SPEAK!!!

But I'm sure he'd never complain about genocide in Darfur, probably because his TV or MAD Magazine never talks/satirizes it
no i am aware of that shit. very saddening but i find it funny that this american gets so pissy about me generalizing americans...stupid hypocritres (sp? - no idea how to spell it lol.)
also funny how they use that arguement when it's advantageous for thme.

Old 11-23-2006, 03:39 AM   #12
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

Irony anyone?
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2006, 03:42 AM   #13
o_psycnet

I don't understand though how you can think using the 'We're not all bloodthirsty rednecks with a chip on our shoulders' argument is 'convenient' or 'advantageous' for them, because it's basically true.

When you live in an elective oligarchy like most western countries, you really don't have much say in how the government is run. Politicians are usually voted in based on social and monetary policies, rather than defense or military politics (unless you are under seige). Most Americans voted (obviously poorly) and polls show that they regret their choices. There was no Bush campaign promise that they would stomp the middle east into dust.

Basically, it's fairly inane to assume that the whole country is retarded or uncaring about the world when only ~400 people dictate how it's run and where it's resources are spent

Old 11-23-2006, 03:45 AM   #14
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Psyc did you watch the video?

Old 11-23-2006, 03:48 AM   #15
o_|404|innoc-tpf-

~400? Are you referring to Congress and the House plus the President? (536) or the special interests to which they're beholden?
o_|404|innoc-tpf- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2006, 03:49 AM   #16
o_abjure

Quote:
Originally Posted by tu!
are you guys are seriously crying about me labelling all americans dipshits cause of the actions of a couple dipshits?

i guess its cool to label all of iraqi terrorists and invade em because of a couple terrorists that take down a plane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tu!
no i am aware of that shit. very saddening but i find it funny that this american gets so pissy about me generalizing americans...stupid hypocritres (sp? - no idea how to spell it lol.)
also funny how they use that arguement when it's advantageous for thme.
You have the reasoning of a 5 year old. Good day sir.
o_abjure is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2006, 03:49 AM   #17
o_stricknine

It is not nationality that defines someone. Personality/conscience defines a person.
o_stricknine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2006, 03:50 AM   #18
o_psycnet

Yes, it's a bunch of Iraqi kids running after a (figurative) rabbit like dogs on a track. But that could just as easily have been a British, Canadian, French etc. etc. etc. soldier.

Western countries spawn just as many idiots as every other one. Our governments are just more shady and less blatant about how we kill foreigners, unlike say, Mugabe in Zimbabwe

Old 11-23-2006, 03:56 AM   #19
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

I was just checking, since you were focused more on the war than the dickheads featured.

Oh and what's with this "Rock for Darfur" thing, do we really hope to save them by rocking out hardcore?

Old 11-23-2006, 04:00 AM   #20
o_psycnet

Hell if I know.

But what I do know is, if there's a crisis, somewhere, out there, someone will make a 'charity' concert/comedy show to 'benefit' from...errrr...for it.