Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2020, 08:02 PM   #2181
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 71 Times
squeek502 commented on issue fortressforever/fortressforever#374 ('Added the forgotten working directory setting to README.md'):
Thanks!
View on Github

Old 04-29-2020, 08:02 PM   #2182
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

squeek502 merged pull request fortressforever/fortressforever#374 ('Added the forgotten working directory setting to README.md') from pvorisek25 to beta

View on Github

Old 04-29-2020, 08:02 PM   #2183
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

squeek502 pushed 1 commit to fortressforever/fortressforever:beta

• 877683 pvorisek25: 'Added the forgotten working directory setting (#374)'

View on Github

Old 05-01-2020, 11:47 AM   #2184
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

pvorisek25 opened issue fortressforever/fortressforever#375 ('Spy's speed doesn't change while he's disguised as some other class')

View on Github

Old 05-01-2020, 11:59 AM   #2185
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

pvorisek25 opened pull request fortressforever/fortressforever#376 ('Nerfing the frag grenade (needs more testing)')

View on Github

Old 05-01-2020, 07:51 PM   #2186
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

squeek502 commented on issue fortressforever/fortressforever#376 ('Nerfing the frag grenade (needs more testing)'):
Changing the frag grenade damage is probably not going to happen. It matches TFC, and the radius is lower than TFC. However, if we were to touch the frag grenade radius, I'd mostly want to address https://github.com/fortressforever/fortressforever/issues/3.
View on Github

Old 05-02-2020, 11:27 AM   #2187
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

pvorisek25 commented on issue fortressforever/fortressforever#376 ('Nerfing the frag grenade (needs more testing)'):
I've looked at the #3 issue and at the actual code and I think that @mikeparker's option 4 in the #3 issue would be the best way to go.
> Adjustable falloff, adjustable radius (the edge will be whatever % we want, and the fall rate can be as fast or slow as we want)

Since we would have more...
View on Github

Old 05-02-2020, 01:13 PM   #2188
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

pvorisek25 synchronized pull request fortressforever/fortressforever#376 ('Nerfing the frag grenade (needs more testing)')

View on Github

Old 06-06-2020, 06:01 AM   #2189
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

DexterHaslem commented on issue fortressforever/fortressforever#376 ('Nerfing the frag grenade (needs more testing)'):
is the grenade cone visualization thinger still in? i cant even remember, but it is very useful for this
View on Github

Old 10-07-2020, 11:40 PM   #2190
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

squeek502 opened issue fortressforever/fortressforever#377 ('mp_friendlyfire_armorstrip still allows TKing buildables')

View on Github

Old 10-08-2020, 01:12 PM   #2191
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

AdamWillden commented on issue fortressforever/fortressforever#377 ('mp_friendlyfire_armorstrip still allows TKing buildables'):
@squeek502 how do I find you on discord? I was thinking about ff last night and even looked in the forum. I saw a post from bully telling Jon that you’re on discord these days
View on Github

Old 10-08-2020, 10:30 PM   #2192
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

squeek502 commented on issue fortressforever/fortressforever#377 ('mp_friendlyfire_armorstrip still allows TKing buildables'):
@AdamWillden https://discord.gg/jCphsAE
View on Github

Old 10-13-2020, 03:29 PM   #2193
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

AdamWillden created fortressforever/fortressforever:elmos_hud_playground_zombie at e0f9c6 (+53 new commits)

• 3d97be AdamWillden: 'added crosshair info visuals.. cool still needs finishing so don't judge yet. just for those that...'
  • ae7b19 AdamWillden: 'hud_ci_updateAlways 1 is your friend. updated default settings'
  • 629b20 squeek502: 'Updated Elmo's crosshair info. - Changed all the cvars from hud_ci_* to hud_xhairinfo_* and took...'
  • e3865c AdamWillden: 'Temporary so Aftershok can help with my quantity bar/panel problem. # Conflicts:....'
  • d0b721 AdamWillden: 'Reverted the crosshairinfo stuff. Doing it a better way now so will reimplement it when ready. #...'
  • 7eac8d : 'fipx'
  • 4f712f AdamWillden: 'Committing before I fuck up what I want to do next. Paint is now much smaller. Most changes are now...'
  • fe1bed AdamWillden: 'quantity panels now auto-arrange the bars and auto-size them self. Works for all resolutions! :)...'
  • 251b46 AdamWillden: 'Added missing hud stuff to 2003. hope it all works!. This is so dexter (& shok?) can help with the...'
  • b75daa AdamWillden: 'missed shit from last commit'
  • f3d711 AdamWillden: 'removing some cvars to avoid confusion...'
  • 6bdd0b AdamWillden: 'fixed quite a few errors from copy paste-ing code. fixed screen positioning. Did some other shit -...'
  • f491d6 AdamWillden: 'few missed things'
  • 622006 AdamWillden: 'Added ability to size label,icon and amount text. Bar spacing is now applied before the first...'
  • 8e9393 AdamWillden: 'variable name change for the bar spacing and a few comments'
  • a8dd22 AdamWillden: 'Moved and renamed ff_hud_quantitybar to be ff_quantitybar in the vgui folder like ff_quantitypanel....'
  • fc4715 AdamWillden: 'Missed from last commit, I could've sworn I did a global replace... Also for some reason the...'
  • 68db77 AdamWillden: 'update to the quantity bar stuff before I finish and commit the new custom HUD options. Fixed a few...'
  • d33d12 AdamWillden: 'reverting a small change I made, gonna make it work differently when I've got the rest in.'
  • 10c7dc AdamWillden: 'The beast that is Custom HUD Options stuff... updated:. client_scratch-2008.vcproj....'
  • de8ef5 squeek502: 'Fixed buildstate dispenser icon showing the SG. Added support for per-level SG icons'
  • ab6583 AdamWillden: '- Changed some old bits of code to use FindKey instead of looping and matching. - Added option to...'
  • 10a109 AdamWillden: '- Updated sentry and dispenser defaults. - Changed some ranges in options to sensible values (are...'
  • 1757bb AdamWillden: 'Custom Hud Update. The positioning/alignment values moved out of the Arrangement tab into new tab....'
  • cb5514 AdamWillden: 'Made quantity panel use a dynamic array rather than a forced max of 6. Figured why not....'
  • a3e847 AdamWillden: 'Changed default global preset "Not built" text positioning'
  • 0c8e84 AdamWillden: 'removed a bug which were adding unnecessary keys to the assignment vdf when loading.'
  • dbaa79 AdamWillden: 'Part 2... Revision: 12767. Message: Made quantity panel use a dynamic array.... removed...'
  • 7610f2 AdamWillden: 'Fixing something I broke. Wouldn't load preset files properly'
  • 242ac1 AdamWillden: 'make this frame work please?? currently as far as I can tell it should work but it crashes the game...'
  • d04c21 AdamWillden: 'white space and comments - nothing here'
  • a8c8c8 AdamWillden: 'Squeek told me the fix to my frame problem. This is the fix but just wanted to commit it so there...'
  • 111352 AdamWillden: 'Colour fade value needed clamping else colours go wrong.. this way it clamps to max val using a...'
  • 20f3f4 AdamWillden: 'included my new panel in the code.. does nothing yet but wont hurt anything either!. # Conflicts:....'
  • a455dc AdamWillden: 'Stuff to make the crosshairs autoload again. tick signal in hud_crosshair runs until the crosshairs...'
  • 2fd9b5 AdamWillden: '- Added "Save Default" buttons so people can edit the defaults without much trouble. - Made it so...'
  • 1c68e6 AdamWillden: 'Missed a commit from the last one. detpack now sends the fuse time in its message...'
  • 852cd0 AdamWillden: '- Changed the way panels hide themselves (long term problem fixed). - Previously couldn't hide...'
  • 6f2402 : 'check that a font has been loaded before trying to use it in CalculateTextAlignmentOffset'
  • 50f0e5 AdamWillden: 'Removed FF_BETA_TEST_COMPILE. # Conflicts:. # dlls/ff/ff_player.cpp'
  • 5e37c7 AdamWillden: 'Changing tick signals. Previously every tick to every 100ms (good news for 33 tick and more so 100...'
  • ad3896 AdamWillden: 'Both:. - Moved column to style preset from arrangement (makes more sense there for now)....'
  • ea534c AdamWillden: 'Removed UseDefault checkboxes and added default to the dropdown box. Stopped users from naming new...'
  • 30bc2e squeek502: 'Reverting revisions 13278,13279; they were meant for a different branch'
  • 24286a AdamWillden: 'Renamed OnUpdateCheckbox to OnUpdateCheckButton. Just to stop confusing me as to whether the...'
  • 75cb14 AdamWillden: 'Just removed a comment.'
  • e8a9a1 AdamWillden: 'Added comments to HiddenBits (HIDEHUD_NOTSCOUT etc.). Added HIDEHUD_ALWAYS so that I can use it to...'
  • e668df AdamWillden: 'last bit of misc options localisation (don't know why I never submitted this):. - when option...'
  • d93f34 AdamWillden: 'no big changes... - Corrected wrongly named function. - Corrected an assert which didn't include...'
  • 565eac AdamWillden: 'Made getIntensityColor now GetIntensityColor'
  • 1430eb AdamWillden: 'Custom hud update. No point putting all changes in as there's so many. Added preview checkbox -...'
  • 6ea1d7 squeek502: 'Updated 2003/2005 client vcproj files with Elmo's custom hud changes. # Conflicts:....'
  • e0f9c6 AdamWillden: 'Custom hud stuff. - Added style info into the quantity panel base class rather than having the same...'

View on Github

Old 10-13-2020, 05:44 PM   #2194
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

AdamWillden force-pushed fortressforever/fortressforever:elmos_hud_playground_zombie from e0f9c6 to 582bcd

• 4f0734 AdamWillden: 'update to the quantity bar stuff before I finish and commit the new custom HUD options. Fixed a few...'
  • f2f483 AdamWillden: 'reverting a small change I made, gonna make it work differently when I've got the rest in.'
  • a9a7a4 AdamWillden: 'The beast that is Custom HUD Options stuff... updated:. client_scratch-2008.vcproj....'
  • 230ac1 squeek502: 'Fixed buildstate dispenser icon showing the SG. Added support for per-level SG icons'
  • e9ca26 AdamWillden: '- Changed some old bits of code to use FindKey instead of looping and matching. - Added option to...'
  • 42cb9d AdamWillden: '- Updated sentry and dispenser defaults. - Changed some ranges in options to sensible values (are...'
  • bc9f65 AdamWillden: 'Custom Hud Update. The positioning/alignment values moved out of the Arrangement tab into new tab....'
  • 651e94 AdamWillden: 'Made quantity panel use a dynamic array rather than a forced max of 6. Figured why not....'
  • 7c1a48 AdamWillden: 'Changed default global preset "Not built" text positioning'
  • ef243b AdamWillden: 'removed a bug which were adding unnecessary keys to the assignment vdf when loading.'
  • d1ca50 AdamWillden: 'Part 2... Revision: 12767. Message: Made quantity panel use a dynamic array.... removed...'
  • a46991 AdamWillden: 'Fixing something I broke. Wouldn't load preset files properly'
  • 3bbb12 AdamWillden: 'make this frame work please?? currently as far as I can tell it should work but it crashes the game...'
  • 958022 AdamWillden: 'white space and comments - nothing here'
  • 61a992 AdamWillden: 'Squeek told me the fix to my frame problem. This is the fix but just wanted to commit it so there...'
  • 135668 AdamWillden: 'Colour fade value needed clamping else colours go wrong.. this way it clamps to max val using a...'
  • f22e3f AdamWillden: 'included my new panel in the code.. does nothing yet but wont hurt anything either!. # Conflicts:....'
  • 918698 AdamWillden: 'Stuff to make the crosshairs autoload again. tick signal in hud_crosshair runs until the crosshairs...'
  • b5df37 AdamWillden: '- Added "Save Default" buttons so people can edit the defaults without much trouble. - Made it so...'
  • 2b2224 AdamWillden: 'Missed a commit from the last one. detpack now sends the fuse time in its message...'
  • d97d6a AdamWillden: '- Changed the way panels hide themselves (long term problem fixed). - Previously couldn't hide...'
  • fa4f77 : 'check that a font has been loaded before trying to use it in CalculateTextAlignmentOffset'
  • 7275d6 AdamWillden: 'Removed FF_BETA_TEST_COMPILE. # Conflicts:. # dlls/ff/ff_player.cpp'
  • 292123 AdamWillden: 'Changing tick signals. Previously every tick to every 100ms (good news for 33 tick and more so 100...'
  • 31c3c8 AdamWillden: 'Both:. - Moved column to style preset from arrangement (makes more sense there for now)....'
  • d9c65c AdamWillden: 'Removed UseDefault checkboxes and added default to the dropdown box. Stopped users from naming new...'
  • 94da0c squeek502: 'Reverting revisions 13278,13279; they were meant for a different branch'
  • 27cd66 AdamWillden: 'Renamed OnUpdateCheckbox to OnUpdateCheckButton. Just to stop confusing me as to whether the...'
  • 5b26ed AdamWillden: 'Just removed a comment.'
  • 688341 AdamWillden: 'Added comments to HiddenBits (HIDEHUD_NOTSCOUT etc.). Added HIDEHUD_ALWAYS so that I can use it to...'
  • 3615cd AdamWillden: 'last bit of misc options localisation (don't know why I never submitted this):. - when option...'
  • 5ed7df AdamWillden: 'no big changes... - Corrected wrongly named function. - Corrected an assert which didn't include...'
  • 90cb46 AdamWillden: 'Made getIntensityColor now GetIntensityColor'
  • 99a14c AdamWillden: 'Custom hud update. No point putting all changes in as there's so many. Added preview checkbox -...'
  • a25835 squeek502: 'Updated 2003/2005 client vcproj files with Elmo's custom hud changes. # Conflicts:....'
  • 582bcd AdamWillden: 'Custom hud stuff. - Added style info into the quantity panel base class rather than having the same...'

View on Github

Old 10-13-2020, 07:20 PM   #2195
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

squeek502 opened pull request fortressforever/fortressforever#378 ('Properly default tickrate to 66')

View on Github

Old 10-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #2196
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

alaswell merged pull request fortressforever/fortressforever#378 ('Properly default tickrate to 66') from squeek502 to beta

View on Github

Old 10-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #2197
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

alaswell pushed 2 commits to fortressforever/fortressforever:beta

• 114bcd squeek502: 'Properly default tickrate to 66. This `* 2` seems erroneous and halves the default tickrate from...'
  • 7b1898 alaswell: 'Merge pull request #378 from squeek502/tickrate. Properly default tickrate to 66'

View on Github

Old 10-14-2020, 03:29 PM   #2198
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

AdamWillden force-pushed fortressforever/fortressforever:elmos_hud_playground_zombie from 582bcd to d07177

• 8a2a8b AdamWillden: 'added crosshair info visuals.. cool still needs finishing so don't judge yet. just for those that...'
  • 98fddd AdamWillden: 'hud_ci_updateAlways 1 is your friend. updated default settings'
  • 954fb9 squeek502: 'Updated Elmo's crosshair info. - Changed all the cvars from hud_ci_* to hud_xhairinfo_* and took...'
  • 730722 AdamWillden: 'Temporary so Aftershok can help with my quantity bar/panel problem. # Conflicts:....'
  • e774b5 AdamWillden: 'Reverted the crosshairinfo stuff. Doing it a better way now so will reimplement it when ready. #...'
  • e04699 : 'fipx'
  • 9ecd47 AdamWillden: 'Committing before I fuck up what I want to do next. Paint is now much smaller. Most changes are now...'
  • f31847 AdamWillden: 'quantity panels now auto-arrange the bars and auto-size them self. Works for all resolutions! :)...'
  • dfe3fc AdamWillden: 'Added missing hud stuff to 2003. hope it all works!. This is so dexter (& shok?) can help with the...'
  • f1c391 AdamWillden: 'missed shit from last commit'
  • eaa270 AdamWillden: 'removing some cvars to avoid confusion...'
  • 9d4c91 AdamWillden: 'fixed quite a few errors from copy paste-ing code. fixed screen positioning. Did some other shit -...'
  • df3724 AdamWillden: 'few missed things'
  • 7c71f8 AdamWillden: 'Added ability to size label,icon and amount text. Bar spacing is now applied before the first...'
  • 284bf5 AdamWillden: 'variable name change for the bar spacing and a few comments'
  • e0f56b AdamWillden: 'Moved and renamed ff_hud_quantitybar to be ff_quantitybar in the vgui folder like ff_quantitypanel....'
  • 4965f1 AdamWillden: 'Missed from last commit, I could've sworn I did a global replace... Also for some reason the...'
  • a94bf2 AdamWillden: 'update to the quantity bar stuff before I finish and commit the new custom HUD options. Fixed a few...'
  • f3ec2d AdamWillden: 'reverting a small change I made, gonna make it work differently when I've got the rest in.'
  • e6b312 AdamWillden: 'The beast that is Custom HUD Options stuff... updated:. client_scratch-2008.vcproj....'
  • 76d59b squeek502: 'Fixed buildstate dispenser icon showing the SG. Added support for per-level SG icons'
  • b3f836 AdamWillden: '- Changed some old bits of code to use FindKey instead of looping and matching. - Added option to...'
  • fdd248 AdamWillden: '- Updated sentry and dispenser defaults. - Changed some ranges in options to sensible values (are...'
  • 8e17e4 AdamWillden: 'Custom Hud Update. The positioning/alignment values moved out of the Arrangement tab into new tab....'
  • 334461 AdamWillden: 'Made quantity panel use a dynamic array rather than a forced max of 6. Figured why not....'
  • 0d1621 AdamWillden: 'Changed default global preset "Not built" text positioning'
  • 393bb6 AdamWillden: 'removed a bug which were adding unnecessary keys to the assignment vdf when loading.'
  • 3f1933 AdamWillden: 'Part 2... Revision: 12767. Message: Made quantity panel use a dynamic array.... removed...'
  • 27141c AdamWillden: 'Fixing something I broke. Wouldn't load preset files properly'
  • eded95 AdamWillden: 'make this frame work please?? currently as far as I can tell it should work but it crashes the game...'
  • 7ae99d AdamWillden: 'white space and comments - nothing here'
  • 7d462d AdamWillden: 'Squeek told me the fix to my frame problem. This is the fix but just wanted to commit it so there...'
  • 23f87d AdamWillden: 'Colour fade value needed clamping else colours go wrong.. this way it clamps to max val using a...'
  • f56421 AdamWillden: 'included my new panel in the code.. does nothing yet but wont hurt anything either!. # Conflicts:....'
  • 3cd942 AdamWillden: 'Stuff to make the crosshairs autoload again. tick signal in hud_crosshair runs until the crosshairs...'
  • cddc91 AdamWillden: '- Added "Save Default" buttons so people can edit the defaults without much trouble. - Made it so...'
  • 84cead AdamWillden: 'Missed a commit from the last one. detpack now sends the fuse time in its message...'
  • a2b4cb AdamWillden: '- Changed the way panels hide themselves (long term problem fixed). - Previously couldn't hide...'
  • 6b2c29 : 'check that a font has been loaded before trying to use it in CalculateTextAlignmentOffset'
  • a6aceb AdamWillden: 'Removed FF_BETA_TEST_COMPILE. # Conflicts:. # dlls/ff/ff_player.cpp'
  • afe14f AdamWillden: 'Changing tick signals. Previously every tick to every 100ms (good news for 33 tick and more so 100...'
  • 627659 AdamWillden: 'Both:. - Moved column to style preset from arrangement (makes more sense there for now)....'
  • 80f0e6 AdamWillden: 'Removed UseDefault checkboxes and added default to the dropdown box. Stopped users from naming new...'
  • af3b87 squeek502: 'Reverting revisions 13278,13279; they were meant for a different branch'
  • 86268f AdamWillden: 'Renamed OnUpdateCheckbox to OnUpdateCheckButton. Just to stop confusing me as to whether the...'
  • f328d7 AdamWillden: 'Just removed a comment.'
  • c559d4 AdamWillden: 'Added comments to HiddenBits (HIDEHUD_NOTSCOUT etc.). Added HIDEHUD_ALWAYS so that I can use it to...'
  • 4dc2fb AdamWillden: 'last bit of misc options localisation (don't know why I never submitted this):. - when option...'
  • 6031b6 AdamWillden: 'no big changes... - Corrected wrongly named function. - Corrected an assert which didn't include...'
  • 7720c6 AdamWillden: 'Made getIntensityColor now GetIntensityColor'
  • 79b48d AdamWillden: 'Custom hud update. No point putting all changes in as there's so many. Added preview checkbox -...'
  • 23f122 squeek502: 'Updated 2003/2005 client vcproj files with Elmo's custom hud changes. # Conflicts:....'
  • 25ec2b AdamWillden: 'Custom hud stuff. - Added style info into the quantity panel base class rather than having the same...'
  • c21ff7 : 'Remove unused `OrientationMode` enum from `ff_quantitypanel`'
  • aaa198 : 'Fix fallback text bug in build states'
  • 373e79 : 'Fix inconsistent use of whitespace'
  • d07177 : 'Fix PostBuild to respect %SteamPath% if already set'

View on Github

Old 10-14-2020, 03:33 PM   #2199
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

AdamWillden pushed 2 commits to fortressforever/fortressforever:elmos_hud_playground_zombie

• 299728 : 'Rename file to match type name `ff_quantitybar -> ff_quantityitem`'
  • b73b86 : 'VcProj: These are intent on getting swapped'

View on Github

Old 10-14-2020, 03:36 PM   #2200
FF_Team
Fortress Forever Staff

AdamWillden pushed 1 commit to fortressforever/fortressforever:elmos_hud_playground_zombie

• f3e224 : 'Rename constants to better indicate usage'

View on Github

Closed Thread