Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Old 01-08-2008, 09:21 PM   #101
No Interleaving

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mervaka
a worm in a wav file? eh?
What are you talking man? Read his post again.
There stands фор та 2, the file have a file what is called setup.exe.

Я думаю он хочет вас как-то смешоные потому что он все же не поймет. Возможно более лучшее вы прикладывает к кто-нибудь вы как раз так.
No Interleaving is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2008, 09:23 PM   #102
4est
Fortress Forever Staff

Send a message via Yahoo to 4est
But you somehow keep refusing to tell us which file... even after all these pages of posts. Plus, it would be nice to know where he downloaded FF so we can do the same and test it.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #103
No Interleaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est
But you somehow keep refusing to tell us which file... even after all these pages of posts. Plus, it would be nice to know where he downloaded FF so we can do the same and test it.
Es tut mir leider aber ich bin nicht dein Eigentum.
Es fällt mir schwer etwas in deiner Sprache zu sagen, ich spreche englisch hier nicht.
Gerne können wir in russisch oder deutsch reden wenn du willst.
Wenn du mich fragst, helfe ich dir gerne nur Frage mich auch und mach es nicht zum Standard.

for you in english:

I am so sorry but i am not your interpreter bitch.
Remeber it is hard for me to say anything because i do not speak english.
We are can really make small talk in german or russian.
If you ask me, "Can you help us by yzx again...?", so will doing it, i will help you, but please not see it as a standard.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
People (who live) in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #104
4est
Fortress Forever Staff

Ok, these are the ONLY archives in FF:
Code:
#  Archive FortressForever\maps\ff_2fort.bsp
37619-73-74 12300:18          9824          9824  materials\maps\ff_2fort\cubemapdefault.vtf
37619-73-74 12300:18          4952          4952  materials\maps\ff_2fort\c0_0_-32.vtf
#  Archive FortressForever\maps\ff_civibash_g.bsp
37619-73-74 12300:18          9824          9824  materials\maps\ff_ffz_funbeta01\cubemapdefault.vtf
37619-73-74 12300:18          4952          4952  materials\maps\ff_ffz_funbeta01\c0_0_64.vtf
37619-73-74 12300:18          4952          4952  materials\maps\ff_ffz_funbeta01\c0_-1216_64.vtf
37619-73-74 12300:18          4952          4952  materials\maps\ff_ffz_funbeta01\c0_1216_64.vtf
37619-73-74 12300:18          4952          4952  materials\maps\ff_ffz_funbeta01\c0_-1008_64.vtf
37619-73-74 12300:18          4952          4952  materials\maps\ff_ffz_funbeta01\c0_1008_64.vtf
#  Archive FortressForever\maps\ff_pigskin.bsp.bz2
37619-73-74 12300:18             0       7054184  ff_pigskin.bsp
#  Archive FortressForever\maps\ff_pigskin_night.bsp.bz2
37619-73-74 12300:18             0       6915717  ff_pigskin_night.bsp
#
# Total                   Size        Packed  Files
#                        49360      14019261  10
ff_2fort.bsp and ff_civibash_g.bsp can be identified as archives using WinRAR. There is nothing malicious in either archive and both pass AVG fine.

-edit

Tutorial for scanning on it's way in a couple minutes. I'm getting screenshots for it.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #105
No Interleaving

You have not really understood me. You can not life upside down.

With the archives, it was just an example of me.
I lack the words to explain to you what I will tell you.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #106
4est
Fortress Forever Staff

Get WinRAR here: http://www.rarlab.com/

How to Scan a Folder's Archives

1. open WinRAR and browse to the FortressForever folder. Click on it to highlight it.
2. Click on Tools > scan archive for viruses
3. WinRAR will open another window where it shows the file your default Anti-Virus is scanning.
5. Profit!

How to Check a folder for Archives

1. open WinRAR and browse to the FortressForever folder. Click on it to highlight it.
2. Click on Tools > Generate report.
3. WinRAR will pop up a window showing the output options for an html report. If "Usual files" is checked, it will generate a report including every file in the folder. However, any archive will show in bold. Archive only report
If you unchedk "usual files", it will only show all files in the folder including archives and archive contents. Full Report
4. Feel free to scan any found archive with your own AV
6. Profit!

I urge everybody to test their FortressForever folder so we can put this silliness to rest.

BTW, I created:

1.11 Full Installer
1.1 - 1.11 Incremental Installer
1.0 - 1.11 Inclusive installer

As you can see, I have nothing malicious. The two archives, ff_2fort.bsp and ff_civibash_g.bsp, were scanned within WinRAR and scanned individually. Then I extracted both and scanned the contents.

There is nothing malicious in the Fortress Forever installation created by the FF team.

Last edited by 4est; 01-08-2008 at 10:41 PM.
4est is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2008, 10:32 PM   #107
No Interleaving

thanks for re open

my google english:

You can any type of file with another file to a segment, which has no archive. The trick with the picture of me was just a stupid example, which should show all what I wanted to say.

You need the file back into individual segments share if you want to see what is in the file is, unfortunately, I do not know how to go about it.

needed You know how large the file is real to them from the current state to separate.

Let's say the file is 7 MB, the file is real but only 5 MB in size, now you know where you put the knife to have both files to be separated.

Edit

I hope you can distinguishable it?

Last edited by No Interleaving; 01-08-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:36 AM   #108
pF
no war but class war
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Soldier / Scout
Gametype: ctf
Affiliations: [w~k!]
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
No Interleaving, bitte schreib doch mal auf deutsch worum es genau geht? der Threadersteller hat irgendwo in einem der FF Archive 'nen Virus oder einen Wurm oder ähnliches gefunden? Welcher Virus? In welcher Datei? Wo hat er das Ganze heruntergesaugt? Bis jetzt gibt's hier nur 6 Seiten voller Unsinn
pF is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2008, 03:24 AM   #109
Business
Superbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GambiT
your on crack, we'd better learn Chinese
obviously, your not a golfer

myself -- I have been living the glamorous life of a playbot.
Business is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2008, 02:56 PM   #110
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Why don't you just redownload it?

Last edited by Dr.Satan; 01-09-2008 at 04:28 PM. Reason: flame free forum!
Everything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #111
ICB

I understand exactly what you mean by that, where a file is hidden in another. Are you saying that there is such a hidden file in the Fortress Forever installation?
ICB is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #112
Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Satan
He tries to ask you something, unfortunately, it is not 100% faithful word.

I hope he understand your concerns, which are no more bad things there.

Quote:
What file are you talking...?
What is the exact name...?

"What problem are you exp...?

No Interleaving can you tell me if the russian I typed makes since? - Nope
Будет имененем пожалуйста? Будет именем свойства, пожалуйста, где оно нахо дится?

Что я не могу сказать к вам несчастливо поймите его по мере того как он оно, котор нужно быть найденным am поэтому будет им очень тяжело для его. Вы должны сказать они любит они всем это сделало так он оно после делает может. Поэтому также мой запрос подготавливают их наведение фактическ по мере того как все для того чтобы сосчитать не. Вы должны поговорить только меня, котор они о их теперь фактическ было сделано чонсервной банкой, должны вы он спросить которые вещи он намеревался высоки важности несколько только что-то запросить.

Вы имеете его в требовании они сделали могут из-за архива fort2 в лож перечисления вида? Если никак после этого она не сделает временем что-то там оно, то придумка как-то от темы имеет и теперь как тупоумно по мере того как она из взглядов только на времени играет.

спросите, что я угождаю почему оно то на всех моделях. Не будут его, котор нужно разрешить поэтому много проблема однако эти хочет как-то поэтому мой страх оно оно просто только растворить. Вы имеете его в требовании теперь они против их делают глистом ", котор setup.exe" там с именем Win32.Червь.Мервакa.ПP.

* Winsystem.exe
* Handydriver.exe
* Kerneldrive.exe
* Wscript.exe
* Cmd.exe
* Nod32krn.exe
* Nod32kui.exe
* Msconfig.exe
* Rstrui.exe
* Regedit.exe
* Taskmgr.exe
* lsass.exe

% Windir% \ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run
Sucker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #113
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

fort2

Hmm, 2fort?

Old 01-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #114
No Interleaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by -pF-
No Interleaving, bitte schreib doch mal auf deutsch worum es genau geht? der Threadersteller hat irgendwo in einem der FF Archive 'nen Virus oder einen Wurm oder ähnliches gefunden? Welcher Virus? In welcher Datei? Wo hat er das Ganze heruntergesaugt? Bis jetzt gibt's hier nur 6 Seiten voller Unsinn
Sorry boy, but if i start now a german talk round here, so i think mervaka and his brothers are jumping from the bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mervaka
.. fuck language barriers

Old 01-10-2008, 08:02 PM   #115
bokko
when ff will out?
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Interleaving
Sorry boy, but if i start now a german talk round here, so i think mervaka and his brothers are jumping from the bridge.
You apparently don't understand the difference between creating a new topic entirely in a foreign language that the person it was intended for does not master and having a conversation with someone in a language understood by both parties.

mervaka = no russian, no german
pK = german

Try to make yourself understood.

Oh and you english is FINE so I have no clue what you are whining about.
bokko is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #116
BinaryLife
D&A Member
Wiki Team

Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Send a message via AIM to BinaryLife
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Interleaving

Actually, babblefish seems to translate German to English more coherently than Russian to English. So, if it's easier then by all means.

..if it's not though then don't worry. We seem to be making progress which is really the goal. Obviously you don't have to do any of this translating so I'm sure everyone here appreciates it greatly. (except for Bokko apparently) (j/k)
BinaryLife is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #117
=AS= Pt

i absolutly love this thread lol. Now seriosly. There is a lssas.exe file. Not good.
=AS= Pt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #118
No Interleaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker
Что я не могу сказать к вам несчастливо поймите его по мере того как он оно, котор нужно быть найденным am поэтому будет им очень тяжело для его. Вы должны сказать они любит они всем это сделало так он оно после делает может. Поэтому также мой запрос подготавливают их наведение фактическ по мере того как все для того чтобы сосчитать не. Вы должны поговорить только меня, котор они о их теперь фактическ было сделано чонсервной банкой, должны вы он спросить которые вещи он намеревался высоки важности несколько только что-то запросить.

Вы имеете его в требовании они сделали могут из-за архива fort2 в лож перечисления вида? Если никак после этого она не сделает временем что-то там оно, то придумка как-то от темы имеет и теперь как тупоумно по мере того как она из взглядов только на времени играет.

спросите, что я угождаю почему оно то на всех моделях. Не будут его, котор нужно разрешить поэтому много проблема однако эти хочет как-то поэтому мой страх оно оно просто только растворить. Вы имеете его в требовании теперь они против их делают глистом ", котор setup.exe" там с именем Win32.Червь.Мервакa.ПP.

* Winsystem.exe
* Handydriver.exe
* Kerneldrive.exe
* Wscript.exe
* Cmd.exe
* Nod32krn.exe
* Nod32kui.exe
* Msconfig.exe
* Rstrui.exe
* Regedit.exe
* Taskmgr.exe
* lsass.exe

% Windir% \ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run
Ваш действовать очень хорош, может к мне мнение по мере того как я хранить для того чтобы извлечь смогите ?

По мере того как вы смогли сделать на всех тех архив разделяет. Я не знаю для его никакую программу или может сделать. вы сделали возможным, только сказание я благодарит вас?

700,416 bytes - (~22kb setup.exe)

FortressForever\maps
FortressForever\resource
FortressForever\maps\soundcache
FortressForever\models\props
FortressForever\materials\vgu\
FortressForever\sound\vox\

Quote:
Originally Posted by =AS= Pt
i absolutly love this thread lol. Now seriosly. There is a lssas.exe file. Not good.
Did you mean... seriously?

Last edited by No Interleaving; 01-10-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:51 PM   #119
greenday5494
Holy shit, thats kerrigan!
D&A Member

Class/Position: D, whatever the team needs, usually engy
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: None
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
yes, it was a simple typo.
greenday5494 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2008, 11:31 PM   #120
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday5494
only reason i posted "Fail" things because i think there funny, i didnt mean to be rude.
Hint: it isn't.