Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Community > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
ZNP011

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
FF.Pickup

Once again I was banned in #ff.pickup By AngryBob for no reason. Check the stats and ask any player that was playing in the pickup last night at about 1 in the morning. I am still banned at this point for nothing and its impossible to contact any of the real admins. You wonder why this game will never succeed? Just last night alone a new player was chased off because he started the game as offensive soldier. Instead of explaining why that isn't ok (which I believe it is) they just ridiculed him with the exception of Drakonal. During the same game Leadmine was banned for finding a sub halfway through because he had to leave. I was banned for "giving up" because I went soldier for a couple minutes on defense. AngryBob is one of the most annoying and stupid people involved in FF. He banned me because in the beginning of the game he said "All I ask if that you comm, reset, and dont TK.", like some kind of godfather. I try to get back to my SG quick and didn't comm so he shoots me and starts to whine. I comm a few times when coming into the FR and then forget one time so he kills me. He starts raging about comms like he owns the server, the game, and the internet, and says you are getting a ban for not trying. So I said fuck you. Then we are on offense on Phantom and he is in the attic part standing there shooting an SG with his SHOTGUN. So I am an demo and go to jump down and mirv the SG. As I do he gets in the way and a mirv bounced off his head killing us all. HE says you purposefully killed me and you are getting a ban. While Churchmouth, Moya, LM, and practically everyone else in the game is telling him to shutup, he is constantly talking shit to make via voice chat, saying "you are going to get a ban after this, you just wait and see." Sure enough I was banned along with LM and that was the end of FF pickups for the night. Nobody knew how to un-ban apparently either

TL;DR: I was banned for nothing once again by an incompetent idiot who was somehow seen fit to be an admin. This is one of the many reasons why this game is failing and will continue to do so. I guess I will probably get unbanned and this message will be deleted just like all my other ones. It amazes me that time after time the admins selected are the most rude, pompous, and unfair people around, guess some things never change. In short fuck Bob and fuck FF.pickup. Also I hope you loser ass has something to say Bob, there was 8 other people there who watched you act like a jackass, and will vouch for me. I don't know where you get off being all Nazi style like you run shit and we owe you to play this game. You are a loser, power tripping lackey with nothing better to do. You take pride in your "angry" style when in reality you look like nothing more then an un-educated, ignorant, bum.

PS. check the logs and stats to see whats up. I'm Bo and I'm not going to read through this for grammatical errors.

Last edited by ZNP011; 09-08-2011 at 05:19 PM.

Old 09-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
KubeDawg
Nade Whore
Server Owner
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout/Soldier
Gametype: CTF/TDM
Affiliations: blunt. Moto
Posts Rated Helpful 128 Times
That's because angry bob is a douche.
Moto's Funhouse | Dallas, TX - 74.91.114.247:27015

ff_plunder - Complete

Old 09-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
Ronzui

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Get banned from OT then go try to play with assholes = fail...then go play something else and forget about FF, happens to just about everybody...Welcome to FF

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
WATER
D&A Member

Him and leadmine are my main reason that I made a thread about being able to mute players on the in game chat.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
Bizarre
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Jack of all trades, master of none
I think Bob is a pretty cool guy. Eh ragebans people and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Old 09-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #6
Raynian
D&A Member

Class/Position: SPAWN CAMPING OH NO
Gametype: Ragequitting
Affiliations: [PMS]. [Shiney]
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
^

Bob, leadmine, and chef = new three headfaggots of ff.pickup.

Nobody even knows how they got admins and ops but whatevers.

It's amazing that they claim that they're trying to revitalize the pickup scene and ultimately the game (like J.C. Superstar!) when they can't stop being gigantic faggots for a single day.

What's also terrible is that, unlike hadez/poc/etc, they're not even funny 1% of the time. They're just faggots.

well I lied
1v1bro
cmon bro 1v1
1v1
1v1?
7:00 PM - zE: eh tbh i like some stuff in us but a lot of stuff in us messes with my nerves
7:00 PM - zE: like watching fox news
7:00 PM - zE: its like wtf

Last edited by Raynian; 09-08-2011 at 10:08 PM.

Old 09-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #7
truplaya

Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
WHO DELEET MY POSTS?

dat baby dik iggy deleet all oj post
dey take oj fredum of speech
deleet my posts wit duh facts
who do it
illegal

Last edited by truplaya; 09-08-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Old 09-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #8
Raynian
D&A Member

Class/Position: SPAWN CAMPING OH NO
Gametype: Ragequitting
Affiliations: [PMS]. [Shiney]
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
dawg dis da us
cant go removin a brothas speech like that
first amend bro, amen to that
gotta respect
7:00 PM - zE: eh tbh i like some stuff in us but a lot of stuff in us messes with my nerves
7:00 PM - zE: like watching fox news
7:00 PM - zE: its like wtf

Old 09-08-2011, 11:41 PM   #9
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
What if you started your own pickup channel and took all the players from these ignorant fucks?
just a thought

Old 09-09-2011, 01:50 AM   #10
Iggy
Heartless Threadkiller
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: D-Solly / O-Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [AE] AssEaters
Posts Rated Helpful 42 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truplaya View Post
dat baby dik iggy deleet all oj post
dey take oj fredum of speech
deleet my posts wit duh facts
who do it
illegal
Nope, it wasn't me.... but thank you for playing.
Publishers Website My book on BN.com My book on Amazon.com

Friend me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

Old 09-09-2011, 05:10 AM   #11
[AE] 82694
Retired FF Staff

IBTL Fuck all the crying little bitch's.

Old 09-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #12
angrybob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNP011 View Post
Once again I was banned in #ff.pickup By AngryBob for no reason. Check the stats and ask any player that was playing in the pickup last night at about 1 in the morning. I am still banned at this point for nothing and its impossible to contact any of the real admins. You wonder why this game will never succeed? Just last night alone a new player was chased off because he started the game as offensive soldier. Instead of explaining why that isn't ok (which I believe it is) they just ridiculed him with the exception of Drakonal. During the same game Leadmine was banned for finding a sub halfway through because he had to leave. I was banned for "giving up" because I went soldier for a couple minutes on defense. AngryBob is one of the most annoying and stupid people involved in FF. He banned me because in the beginning of the game he said "All I ask if that you comm, reset, and dont TK.", like some kind of godfather. I try to get back to my SG quick and didn't comm so he shoots me and starts to whine. I comm a few times when coming into the FR and then forget one time so he kills me. He starts raging about comms like he owns the server, the game, and the internet, and says you are getting a ban for not trying. So I said fuck you. Then we are on offense on Phantom and he is in the attic part standing there shooting an SG with his SHOTGUN. So I am an demo and go to jump down and mirv the SG. As I do he gets in the way and a mirv bounced off his head killing us all. HE says you purposefully killed me and you are getting a ban. While Churchmouth, Moya, LM, and practically everyone else in the game is telling him to shutup, he is constantly talking shit to make via voice chat, saying "you are going to get a ban after this, you just wait and see." Sure enough I was banned along with LM and that was the end of FF pickups for the night. Nobody knew how to un-ban apparently either

TL;DR: I was banned for nothing once again by an incompetent idiot who was somehow seen fit to be an admin. This is one of the many reasons why this game is failing and will continue to do so. I guess I will probably get unbanned and this message will be deleted just like all my other ones. It amazes me that time after time the admins selected are the most rude, pompous, and unfair people around, guess some things never change. In short fuck Bob and fuck FF.pickup. Also I hope you loser ass has something to say Bob, there was 8 other people there who watched you act like a jackass, and will vouch for me. I don't know where you get off being all Nazi style like you run shit and we owe you to play this game. You are a loser, power tripping lackey with nothing better to do. You take pride in your "angry" style when in reality you look like nothing more then an un-educated, ignorant, bum.

PS. check the logs and stats to see whats up. I'm Bo and I'm not going to read through this for grammatical errors.
I warned the entire server before the match even started that any intentional goofing around, not trying, team killing, etc. would not be tolerated and that I would be banning for it.

Match started, Drakonal started killing us as a spy so I asked several times for everyone to use their mic when coming into FR so I would not TK. Bo refused to do so. Bo then became belligerent, started cussing me out, calling me names, stopping to type and generally just stopped trying because I had to constantly repeat myself in regards to using microphone so I would know you're not a spy.

Solution next time, use your microphone. It's a simple request. Don't get mad when I have to repeat myself for the same things. I wouldn't need to repeat myself at all if you had simple used your mic. But in the effort of being anti-Bob you refused to do so, then pouted and stopped trying. I don't tolerate not trying in my pickups.

As far as the mirv grenade in the attic, maybe it was intentional maybe it wasn't, but that's not what you were banned for.

Having said that, I hope to see you again in future pickups and I hope you will take me seriously when I saw I do not tolerate lack of effort in pickups.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #13
Lynus
I like Ceyx
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Send a message via AIM to Lynus
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper18 View Post
What if you started your own pickup channel and took all the players from these ignorant fucks?
just a thought
Tried this. Even took the time to learn MSL & coded a fully functional pickup bot from scratch.

The channel was slightly successful. but the problem FF has in terms of pickups and ultimately leagues is the lack of players which leads me to my next point.

The reason everyone from the US moved from gamesurge -> quakenet is because a few pickup players decided to ruin shit for everyone and instead of them being banned, they were let off the hook because of the tiny playerbase.

Hence why I tried creating #ff.invite and coded chefb0t. The reason why #ff.invite failed is because the owner(I gave ownership away to show I wasn't a control freak) decided to not make it invite only. So it was just a repeat of #ff.pickup on gamesurge with personal bans following, ultimately destroying the #ff.invite channel.

I do still however have the bot and would love to recreate a #ff.invite channel. First I must gain ops in #ff.pickup to make it not look like I'm trying to create an alternative place for the 'bad' players to play.

Last edited by Lynus; 09-09-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:58 PM   #14
moosh
WhenNailGrenWillOut?
Beta Tester

Gametype: mp_prematch
Affiliations: [:)] - Frag Happy, babe|
Posts Rated Helpful 29 Times
"As the the new year approaches I await for it like an case of explosive fecalomania otherwise know as diareha or the massive shits. I am gripping the sides of the toilet as my stomach produces the first hollow thud out of the anus of the year to come." DarkeN_HellspawN

Old 09-09-2011, 09:17 PM   #15
ZNP011

shutup Bob. Nobody likes you, and you ruin a fun game for everybody. You must have a reallllllly shitty job or personal life if you need to be such an asshole in this game. You act like you are King of the Pickup for Christ's sake. "Comm, Reset, and don't TK and everything will be fine." Thank you Savior I will be my absolute best to follow your rules. Give me a break. Not one person had a problem with what I was doing. How you can say I didn't try is beyond me considering I had the same, if not more, kills then you did. same goes for offense. I called you names after you told me I was getting banned, and after I had to listen you and Leadmine argue like two little retarded kids fighting over a glue stick. Everyone in the pickup knows you were wrong, and nobody even really likes you (both here and FF pickup). Go fuckin smoke a joint or get laid. And if you were right about the whole situation, why did I get unbanned?

Last edited by ZNP011; 09-09-2011 at 09:19 PM.

Old 09-09-2011, 11:38 PM   #16
angrybob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNP011 View Post
shutup Bob. Nobody likes you, and you ruin a fun game for everybody. You must have a reallllllly shitty job or personal life if you need to be such an asshole in this game. You act like you are King of the Pickup for Christ's sake. "Comm, Reset, and don't TK and everything will be fine." Thank you Savior I will be my absolute best to follow your rules. Give me a break. Not one person had a problem with what I was doing. How you can say I didn't try is beyond me considering I had the same, if not more, kills then you did. same goes for offense. I called you names after you told me I was getting banned, and after I had to listen you and Leadmine argue like two little retarded kids fighting over a glue stick. Everyone in the pickup knows you were wrong, and nobody even really likes you (both here and FF pickup). Go fuckin smoke a joint or get laid. And if you were right about the whole situation, why did I get unbanned?

Go ahead and resort to more personal insults and name calling then call me the immature one. Care-o-meter's at zero. And you got unbanned because everyone gets unbanned, this is FF after all. Welcome back.

Old 09-10-2011, 12:01 AM   #17
squeek.
Stuff Do-er
Lua Team
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Rallygun Shooter
Gametype: Conc tag (you just wait)
Affiliations: Mustache Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 352 Times
Send a message via AIM to squeek.
Closed.

My Non-official Maps
Released FF_DM_Squeek - FF_2Mesa3_Classic - FF_Siege_Classic
Beta FF_Myth - FF_Redlight_Greenlight

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.
- Karl Pilkington

Closed Thread