Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Other Games

Old 12-23-2007, 03:01 AM   #1
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
IGZones-AOE:TC

I know some of the Aoe'ers are sad about how Zone closed support of these games on June 6th 2006, but I found a new site they took the place of Zone.

It probably isn't anything new, but I just want to share to some of you what happened...

I found site, got happy, registered, went to join a lobby, and... got banned? for having cheats detected? Odd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Seriously, what seems to be the matter with this program/site/community? This is my first time playing IGZ, and by the looks of it, It's been banning alot of innocent people for no reason. I don't know any cheats, nor do I intent of cheating. "Cheat detected" Where exactly? I don't know any programs that let me cheat, I just don't know... D:

I was very, very excited when I found out there was a site that existed out there that had more population in Age of Empires 2 : The Conquerors than Gamepark and Gamespy. I literally grew happy inside when I saw the page, but now since I found out that it banned me instantly for no reason whatsoever, I just died alot inside.

*cries*
I posted this in the "Do you need help? section, hoping I'll get a reply...
I don't know who to blame, myself for not knowing the programs that are considered cheating, or them.
Oh well....