Old 03-22-2008, 01:24 AM   #1
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
Who do you miss..............

I have been arguing a lot lately with a passenger of mine on the way and back to work and it can get very heated and usally both of us have had enough by the time we reach our destination. I am from the new school with kids and a family and he is from the old school of partying and having fun all of the time. We just never see eye to eye on things anymore I am starting to miss the fun that me and him used to have. The man that rides with me that I can see and talk to is me 8 years ago. I can see myself in my passenger seat just acting a fool looking out the window without a care in the world and the worlds biggest smile on his face. Sometimes I will have to slow down or re-adjust the wheels because I have swerved over to the other lane because I am watching him and talking loud. He gives me stories of the past all of the way to work and we always talk about all of the really good times that we had. On occasion a few times a week we get into an arguement or two because he does not understand why I cannot hang out with him anymore. It is very sad and I do not mean to hurt his feelings but those times have past and new roads have to be built and driven on. He pleads with me in which is embarassing most of the time because he is a grown man well and grown men are not supposed to beg. Sometimes he doesnt make the trip with me and I miss him on those days since he keeps my company on the long trip. As of lately he has been coming around less and less and he tells me that he needs to go elsewhere and that he does not know why he is sticking around. I explained to him that we are best friends and that we will always be together forever. The other day it was the same arguement and I came with the "together forever" and this time he said "no". He said he was needed elsewhere and that he might have overstayed his welcome in which I thought was very hurtfull. I explained to him the issues and why it was this way andhe just doesnt understand. He gets so frustrated and mad because he feels that I am only thinking about myself and not him. I told him that one of these days that we would go out and I would make it like the old days were here again in which he never belived me because he always shook his head "no". It has been a long time since I first said that and now I havent seen him for two days and I am doubting that he will come back.

He is the coolest most crazy party animal I have ever met in my life and he always had a good time no matter what the circumstances. I just wanted to take the time to let him know that I do personally miss him very much and that I would like to come back if possible because we still have plenty of good times to come. This time I am serious and I hope he believes me that it will happen. If not I understand fully and I hpe that he finds someone to hang out with and have fun again. This is for you guy and a thread for everyone and anyone to post that may have that someone that they might miss and want back in their lives. It is good to let everyone know because you never know if the other person may read it and COME BACK!!!!!!

That would be well worth the short amount of time it took to ask them back.

dh

Old 03-22-2008, 04:21 AM   #2
Credge
FF Loremaster
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 4 Times
Ghostbuster. I miss his accent.

Ronald Reagan
Credge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2008, 04:22 AM   #3
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Cliffs notes....I miss cliffs notes...

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2008, 12:35 PM   #4
Bubbles
Bueno

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Coronius
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2008, 02:28 PM   #5
TurboWolf

Send a message via MSN to TurboWolf
I miss my girlfriend, thankfully she'll come back to Madrid tomorrow after a week. And playing the clarinet, I was in a symphonic band earnin ma moneys but then my lung broke and doctors said NO.
TurboWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2008, 12:40 AM   #6
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I dont want to be mean TurboWolf..................

but what in the hell are you talking about. It did not make exact sense to me. Innoc and Credge are a bunch of sociopaths who have nothing better to do then to destroy my heart filled thread. I see that you miss Corn man Bubbles. I did not even know that he was gone but I am sure some day he will come back. I still havent spoke to my long time friend again...........someday soon he will come back. I just know it.

dh

Old 03-23-2008, 01:19 AM   #7
Bubbles
Bueno

Good luck with that.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2008, 01:26 AM   #8
Suite307

I miss High School. Everything was simpler back then. *scratches head*
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2008, 06:57 PM   #9
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Credge
Ghostbuster. I miss his accent.
+1

meervs
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #10
Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
Where the fuck is Imbrifer? And Nezumi (again)?

Also I can't tell if this thread is sincere or flamebait but either way it's good.

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.
Ihmhi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2008, 01:15 PM   #11
Vicious
Nothing left to believe in

Playing hockey. I miss it so! :*( Such an expensive sport...
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #12
GeoKill----->
Community Member
Server Owner
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: Soldier/Spy/Scout
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: :e0:Eternal Order Leader
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
I saw Nagual connect to a FF Server last night, then map change and I saw him connect to a CS server. I ask him why he left us, he said cause there is no AUS servers .

:e0: Will live on Forever
Support FF:
GeoKill-----> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2008, 07:25 PM   #13
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Playing hockey. I miss it so! :*( Such an expensive sport...
i miss that too

plus i miss not having a metal plate in my leg and being able to ski comfortably
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2008, 01:48 AM   #14
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

I wish I this was a simple flamebait but unfortunately it is not..............

I miss him and I want him to come back to hang out with me. I understand that he is buys and that I have a lot of friends but it is going to be hard to replace someone like that. It is having a twin brother that has never left my side and now he is out there on a journey looking to find himself. Someday he will come back and he will become part of my family again. Until then I wait.

dh

Old 03-25-2008, 02:07 AM   #15
Innoc
Hitman 2 1 Actual

Gametype: FPS or RTS (just say NO to MMO)
Affiliations: Your Mom
Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
Send a message via ICQ to Innoc Send a message via AIM to Innoc Send a message via MSN to Innoc Send a message via Yahoo to Innoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
I miss him and I want him to come back to hang out with me. I understand that he is buys and that I have a lot of friends but it is going to be hard to replace someone like that. It is having a twin brother that has never left my side and now he is out there on a journey looking to find himself. Someday he will come back and he will become part of my family again. Until then I wait.

dh
Your first post was far tl:dr with no cliffs notes. Who is it you're missing? Your sanity?

You eventually run out of other people's money to spend.
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2008, 02:45 AM   #16
Everything
This is still alive?
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
I miss Schtoofa.
Everything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2008, 10:21 PM   #17
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Hardy har har.................

That is quite a laugh my jolly old man. I have my sanity but I miss him who is really me from a long time ago. It is a very complicated realtionship on the realm that there cannot be him without me but he can come and go when he decides too. It has been a very frustrating time trying to get him to see my side of things when I can see his already since I have walked in his shoes thus knowing what he will decide. The strange part of the whole deal is that I keep on experiencing new things without him and since I get all of the expereinces and he only knows of the ones he was present at it can get a bit confusing for everyone. It is not for you to understand however but to share if needed what you miss if a person or a thing or a situation. Everyone misses something that they cannot get back no matter how hard they try but it is possible that maybe with this thread you can relive this in your mind and just maybe........just maybe it may come back to you.

dh

Old 03-25-2008, 10:32 PM   #18
Pebbles

you aren't gonna get a serious reply from a straight man so just forget about this.......
Pebbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2008, 10:37 PM   #19
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

What????

You make no sense. All men and women miss something and no matter how you are there is something. I am macho straight male who misses knowing that I cannot come home from school and play video game and then watch Alf before bedtime. I am 30 years old and I miss this so do not for one minute that anyone else is different. I will wait for him to return as I always have.

dh

Old 03-25-2008, 10:44 PM   #20
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
Your rendundat conundrums in your pervues of philosophy are quite humorus:

What hes saying is that he misses his old self, what he used to be. Its been changed by family life, and he cant have the fun he used to. But his past is slipping away and he doesn't want to let go.
If you are serious about what your posting then the message is clear.
What your seeing in yourself is your need to look ahead, but you want to hold on to whats dear to you but thats been left behind.
Move on, my friend, move on.
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote