Devil Dog
D&A Member

Class/Position: scout/solly/demo/medic
Gametype: clanstyle
Affiliations: Enternal order
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via Yahoo to ~Yoda~
A list.

5611 members on the forum, but atm theres only one server with five people in it. Is this game going to make a come back? Doubt it. There were more people that played this game a couple of years ago then there are today, but why did they quit? The game has gotten 5x better over the past 3 years. I think i know the 2 MAIN reasons only 50 people play this game anymore. 1: Elitest pickuping dickheads/trolls(such as myself) make pretty much everyone and anyone that isnt as good as them rage quit. 2: No one wants to play a dead game. So since this game isnt coming back lets make a list of all the people that use to play but now dont. If you can think of a few just coment their names into the thread.
Gator
e0:Geokill
e0:.50bmg
e0:mariOWN
e0:Agent Buckshot Moose
e0:water
Ghostbuster
Cynical
Pretty much every 1 in AE
Chowy
Austin
Vile
Credge
Batman
Spiderman
Myersjr(aka ae 900somethin)
Bowser
Caleb
Darkstar
Matt(stryders bf)
e0:187
Skankybutterpuss
shax
spambot
unreal
atlarge
Frog
Nukem
Those were just off the top of my head. I know theres 100's more. Dont add people that just played for a day or 2 then left. I'm pretty sure every1 knows just about every 1 listed.
~Yoda~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #2
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

Class/Position: O/D D/O - For life or death
Gametype: 2fort Spectating Llama GD Ex. TALOS Sniper
Affiliations: FF God, The Yellow Brotherhood
Posts Rated Helpful 13 Times
those f*cking assholes.....

Lol. Just kidding. I stopped paying for awhilw but then I came back to at least 5 hours a week. It looks like the entire Eternal Order clan listed there. I love this game but it will be hard to bring it back so don't anyone fool yourselves. I betcha there are more people playing TFC then FF but I don't want to think about it since my verginer will shed a tear. The rollout could have been better executed media wise and it is hard to play catchup. There are allot of good players out on the servers that people vacate so if you are new and join you are getting raped point blank. I have always said to plug a few usable tricks in the game to make it more marketable such as blocking bhopping and preventing bindings. B4 anyone responds most new people do not know how to bind keys and will never do it unless someone trains them. I have been playing tfc for 8 years and have never binded a keyset yet so it shows you that it is uneeded.

Dh

Old 06-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
what the hell good is 'making a list' gonna do?
Why not devote the energy required to making some sort of list instead to getting the word of ff out there? Seems like a much better usage.
But then again, wtf do i know?
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
cjeshjoir™
1-800-UNAGIPOWA

Gametype: AvD, Spirit of TFC
Affiliations: ™.AvD
Send a message via AIM to cjeshjoir™ Send a message via Skype™ to cjeshjoir™
cj™.AvD

EDIT: You forgot o-t ololololololol

" In my opinion the testing team isn't really made for or of public players, it's made for competative players... " ¹ -Scuzzy (post# 462713)

Last edited by cjeshjoir™; 06-11-2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: umadbro?
cjeshjoir™ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

i support the Talos server.....

But I do not want to get into a fighting match over O-T. They are owners of a very popular server that I myself am banned from and they do their own thing. I do not think that the lowered player numbers has anything to do with O-T. Even though I don't believe in their rules they offer a FF experience that some people do like and with different types of players we need servers to match what we are. I cuss and scream and tell Skeed to FU a 100 times a map. Most people do not deserve it and it is all in fun except for that SOB named Skeed. I would shoot his ass in the game even if he was the only one protecting me. Playing with Skeed is like fighting with the devil to take over hell and onve you take it over its still hell.

FU Skeed!!!!!!!

Dh

Old 06-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #6
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN View Post
But I do not want to get into a fighting match over O-T. They are owners of a very popular server that I myself am banned from and they do their own thing. I do not think that the lowered player numbers has anything to do with O-T. Even though I don't believe in their rules they offer a FF experience that some people do like and with different types of players we need servers to match what we are. I cuss and scream and tell Skeed to FU a 100 times a map. Most people do not deserve it and it is all in fun except for that SOB named Skeed. I would shoot his ass in the game even if he was the only one protecting me. Playing with Skeed is like fighting with the devil to take over hell and onve you take it over its still hell.

FU Skeed!!!!!!!

Dh
That was beautiful, it almost brought a tear to my eye, except i really dont give two flying fucks what you think.
Also, fuck you darken
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #7
Etzell
D&A Member

Suggestion: List the people who still play instead.
Etzell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #8
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

FU Skeed.....

My apologys Skeed. I didn't think you could read more then the words Fuck You so I do apologize. Even though you are reaper18. Now me and reaper18 are cool as fuck like two brothers but Skeed....something wrong with that guy. Reaper used to create some music masterpieces back in the day while Skeed bitches at everyone in FF. I would help reaper with anything he needed but Skeed........................what can I say???? FU

Dh

Last edited by DarkeN_HellspawN; 06-11-2010 at 10:59 PM.
DarkeN_HellspawN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #9
DarkeN_HellspawN
FORUM ADM!N

so you what FF to thrive..........

I have two words for you. COLOR WARS!!!! Bring them back to the forefront. Give the reigns back to Tennovan to control the Gazelles. Give the Green Parrots a new leader. Prepare the blue orcas for a sea of battle. Let the Yellow Brotherhood of Llamas ride with the might of 10 armies.

Bring back the wars we have not finished.....

DH

Old 06-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
Agent Buckshot Moose
Wiki Standards Team
Wiki Team

Class/Position: Sniper/Demoman
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: :e0: Co-leader
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yoda~ View Post
I actually like, started Steam to play Portal a few weeks ago. Then I turned it off again. The anomaly in the universe was not long enough to cause dimensional disruption.
Agent Buckshot Moose is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2010, 04:34 AM   #11
mkp123

Gametype: Capture the Flag
I think this game will definitely make a comeback. I have played it in the past and liked it a lot. Why I stopped playing it is because of the unavailability of the free time. I still like playing it If I get some free time. I too know that there were more people that played this game a couple of years ago than there are today but I don’t know why they quit. I don’t think it’s because they get bored. It may be because of some other reason. I too think that the main 2 reasons why only 50 people play this game anymore are the right reasons. Thank you for sharing this interesting information. IP PBX

Last edited by mkp123; 08-21-2010 at 05:15 PM.
mkp123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #12
GeoKill----->
Community Member
Server Owner
Beta Tester
Forum Moderator

Class/Position: Soldier/Spy/Scout
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: :e0:Eternal Order Leader
Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
I Love how my bro and I are on top of the List

Well, I stop since my bro killed my computer and he might fix it in the next few weeks when he comes visit me. So I might be back...but yeah i been busy working full time and going part time to school. I got higher priorities lately than playing, even though I do intend on coming back and even bringing back e0. So as time goes by I shall see what happens. but yeah you know my story already...I move to cali..got my own place...and I have a baby...its a dog btw..

:e0: Will live on Forever
Support FF:
GeoKill-----> is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #13
EquilibriuM
G9-
D&A Member

Class/Position: D Solly,Engy
Gametype: ALL
list

FIXED: So fuck you geo damn mexican 5611 members on the forum, but atm theres only one server with five people in it. Is this game going to make a come back? Doubt it. There were more people that played this game a couple of years ago then there are today, but why did they quit? The game has gotten 5x better over the past 3 years. I think i know the 2 MAIN reasons only 50 people play this game anymore. 1: Elitest pickuping dickheads/trolls(such as myself) make pretty much everyone and anyone that isnt as good as them rage quit. 2: No one wants to play a dead game. So since this game isnt coming back lets make a list of all the people that use to play but now dont. If you can think of a few just coment their names into the thread.
SOULJA
Gator
e0:Geokill
e0:.50bmg
e0:mariOWN
e0:water
Ghostbuster
Cynical
Pretty much every 1 in AE
Chowy
Austin
Vile
Credge
Batman
Spiderman
Myersjr(aka ae 900somethin)
Bowser
Caleb
Darkstar
Matt(stryders bf)
e0:187
Skankybutterpuss
shax
spambot
unreal
atlarge
Frog
Nukem
Those were just off the top of my head. I know theres 100's more. Dont add people that just played for a day or 2 then left. I'm pretty sure every1 knows just about every 1 listed.

Last edited by EquilibriuM; 08-08-2010 at 02:40 PM.
EquilibriuM is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #14
PartialSchism
Keep On Keepin' On

Class/Position: Offense
Gametype: Fun
Affiliations: I'm bad at FF, and my customs suck
Send a message via AIM to PartialSchism
sooja burgers for sale. cheap, delicious and nutritious
PartialSchism is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2010, 11:36 PM   #15