Fortress Forever

Go Back   Fortress Forever > Off Topic > Chat

Old 11-15-2006, 12:17 AM   #121
o_dancingfool

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I like fish, but it has to be cooked ya see. Sushi is delicious though.
o_dancingfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2006, 12:32 AM   #122
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 15 Times
well when DH stops making threads i'll stop posting in them. team colours mean nothing at the end of the day, so he comes across as mere bellend.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:55 AM   #123
o_frenchtoast

Indeed.
o_frenchtoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2006, 01:40 AM   #124
o_darken_hellspawn

Oh my.........

I see that the usuall infidels Mervaka, Dancing, Frenchyand Silver_Fox are posting again . Lions and Tiger ands Bears oh my. I could give a bowl of entrail stew to what you four pompous asses have to say to me or to discuss in my thread. Circ has posted a red thread and as you can see I AM YELLOW and I will not post in it to take away the meaning he intended it for. I see that he is recruiting as well for the red team.

You can call me whatever you like if it makes you smile but remember this......The Yellow Brotherhood will be the only ones smiling when we finally get the chance to pwn all of you. Winning will be sooooo sweet as a freshly baked candy cane with its warmth on your tounge. You will not be able to touch us and I GAURANTEE IT in my Yellow blood. The time for everyone to see you losers fail in the game is coming soon and it will sweep you off of your feet like a tornado, dump you in the empty field and leave you for not.

Zydell had the perfect executed response. You bring nothing to the brotherhood but the unforseen hunger that you feed us to totally obliverate you. I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2006, 01:49 AM   #125
o_dancingfool

Right there. "I see that he [Circ] is recruiting as well."
Over and over you prove you are a spamming annoying prick, who most likely sucks ass at TFC, but makes these posts to impress his friends at work who lean over his shoulder and giggle and titter along with him at their immense level of "cleverness".

Edit: Oh right, while quoting I forgot that I was going to say that Circ is indeed not recruiting, but simply congratulating the members on a job well done(WHAT THEY DO IS NOBODY'S FUCKING BUSINESS)and that anyone else is welcome to join that team of supremacy.

Last edited by o_dancingfool; 11-15-2006 at 01:58 AM.

Old 11-15-2006, 01:56 AM   #126
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
I'm not recruiting, I'm saying if they wanna join that's cool. Also you're welcome to post there, because I'm not a complete tool with a color fixation.

Old 11-15-2006, 01:59 AM   #127
o_darken_hellspawn

Dancing......

do not get your skidmarks in a bundle. You are nothing to me and either are your posts. I merely stated that Circ posted something for the RED Team and THAT I was staying out of his thread because it was not meant for me. You should take a hint you annoying cockroach of a man. You may live forever in these posts even after a nuclear disaster but with even all of that time you will still have no one that enjoys you. A mere bloody sore on the tip of my finger you are to me and I happen to pick it and bleed it every once and awhile just to let you know that you are still alive. You think that you have pwned me in the forums and you shall think this for it is natural for children to imagine things.

One of these days Dancing though I will become bored of you and your needless end to destroying the brotherhood. You can see my TFC skillz soon if you would like. I would be more then happy to reinstall Steam and TFC classic to destroy you in front of YOUR PEERS. Bring your family as well to watch since they will once find out again the loser you have become to be. Could be bad DNA...........could be loneliness. Quite possibly could be sheer stupidity. I bid you goodnight Devil. The Yellow Brotherhood have to sleep sometime.

DH

Old 11-15-2006, 02:04 AM   #128
o_darken_hellspawn

I have no issues with you Circ.............

Lets please keep it that way. I will not sit to be called or spat upon for posting the way that I feel the Bortherhood feels. I apologize for saying that you were recruiting, but do not for one century, one decade, one year, one month, one day, one hour, one second, one milisecond think that I will take being disrepected by you.

DH

Old 11-15-2006, 02:07 AM   #129
o_dancingfool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken_Hellspawn
(1)do not get your skidmarks in a bundle.
(2)You are nothing to me and either are your posts.
(3)You may live forever in these posts even after a nuclear disaster but with even all of that time you will still have no one that enjoys you.
(4)You think that you have pwned me in the forums and you shall think this for it is natural for children to imagine things.

(5)One of these days Dancing though I will become bored of you and your needless end to destroying the brotherhood. (6)Bring your family as well to watch since they will once find out again the loser you have become to be. (7)Could be bad DNA...........could be loneliness. Quite possibly could be sheer stupidity.

DH
1. My skidmarks are on my underwear and the only time I could get them in a bundle is if I were to take them off and ball them up.
2. Why do you keep replying then? You usually mention me in your posts, and this one is solely devoted to me.
3. Probably wouldn't be anyone around to enjoy/not enjoy me. At least for a good distance.
4. I'm pretty sure everyone has pwned you at least several times.
5. I've been trying to destroy yellow?
6. If I could convince my entire family to come over just to watch me "get owned in a video game" I'm probably not too much of a loser.
7. Same could be said of you, probably even more so.

Edit: Oh what's this? Another post. Hmm...blah blah blah....give me attention....I'm all bad....
Ok yeah, Circ could annhilate probably several tanks at once the way he pwnz so hard, cleverly, and irreversibly.

Old 11-15-2006, 02:10 AM   #130
Circuitous
Useless
Retired FF Staff

Class/Position: D Soldier, O Scout
Gametype: AvD
Posts Rated Helpful 9 Times
Send a message via AIM to Circuitous Send a message via MSN to Circuitous Send a message via Yahoo to Circuitous Send a message via Skype™ to Circuitous
/me disrespects Darken.

Old 11-15-2006, 06:33 AM   #131
o_zydell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydell
So anyways, the facts are:

- This thread is directed at yellow team members only; not blue, not red, not green and certainly not black 'members'.
- This thread is predominantly being posted in by people that are NOT on the yellow team.
- People that are not in the yellow team contribute to this thread mostly by whining, moaning, bitching and arguing about their opinion on our yellow king.
- Yellow team members have in fact contributed in a way that is either about praising our king or pointing out towards non-yellow team members that this thread is of no use to them; nor will it ever be of any use and in fact that they have no business in here at all. In fact; almost every yellow team member in this thread has been making cheerfull and nice posts.

Now these are the facts, before posting anything in here; please DO consider these facts, please think of what exactly it is that you are doing here?

What is it that you are doing in this thread?.
Quoted for emphasis
o_zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2006, 06:59 AM   #132
o_d3pth charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingFool
I personally think French is right. Most of the things that DC says are just straight out of his mouth(asshole). I mean, there's an ignore button yet he continues to argue childishly(on his) part with people. There are tons of examples with French(where French just absolutely owns him everytime)and an example right here in this thread with him arguing at me. I say at me because I don't really like to argue on the internet because it's pretty damned pointless and a waste of energy. You could have the best points in the world on any subject and it wouldn't change anything.
Hmm... looking at my post history as far back as I care to look (about 10 pages or so) I've posted 3 total responses that are complaints about other members or hostile in really any nature. 2 were about French Toast's general demeanor and the other was about yourself. Unless you can't do basic math, 3 out of 463 is not "most."

It's not my fault you are a hypocrit. A hypocrit who can't come up with an even slightly coherant arguement to boot.

Oh, and that link was your posting history. I couldnt find one post that wasnt a peice of poo in the form of online text. You can live in denial if you'd like; I was mostly writing my previous response for Darken's sake, as he is getting needlessly berated by some of you guys and I wanted to point out the irony.
o_d3pth charge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2006, 09:33 AM   #133
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

okay its time to strike a deal. i stop 'berating' DH, he stops mindlessly jabbering on about the fucking yellow team and starts CONTRIBUTING to these forums? i do think people sticking up for DH overlook this point.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:14 AM   #134
o_leandros

This forum needs a trollhouse .
o_leandros is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2006, 10:24 AM   #135
o_bumgravy

Why dont you just stay off his threads if you don't like them? Personally, and I think I speak for the entire Brotherhood of Yellow Llamas here, I think DH's posts are a great contribution to the TFC FF Chat forums.
o_bumgravy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2006, 10:28 AM   #136
o_zydell

I believe so too, and surely you need to be a true enlightened yellow team member to even vaguely understand this. As stated before (over and over again) you have no business here when all you do is whine and bitch and argue against our beloved king or the yellow team.
o_zydell is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #137
o_lithium

DH caused Darkness to join red , now darkness thinks he's a leader , it's like putting a retarded in a superman suit and telling him he can't fly , it won't happen.
o_lithium is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2006, 07:50 PM   #138
o_frenchtoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydell
I believe so too, and surely you need to be a true enlightened yellow team member to even vaguely understand this. As stated before (over and over again) you have no business here when all you do is whine and bitch and argue against our beloved king or the yellow team.
Those are the kind of annoying fucking posts Merv speaks of.
o_frenchtoast is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2006, 10:07 PM   #139
mervaka
A Very Sound Guy!
Fortress Forever Staff

i still dont understand why you yellow people think blabbing about the yellow team every post counts as contribution to these forums? please enlighten me on the reasoning, as i fail to see it.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:17 PM   #140
o_zsilver_fox

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumGravy
Why dont you just stay off his threads if you don't like them? Personally, and I think I speak for the entire Brotherhood of Yellow Llamas here, I think DH's posts are a great contribution to the TFC FF Chat forums.
Go ahead and head over to the TFC FF Chat forums, we'll stay here at the Fortress Forever forums.
o_zsilver_fox is offline   Reply With Quote