Banned

Class/Position: Scout / Offense
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: :e0: Founder
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to Nuk3m
Nuk3m's Predicciones! 3/12/08

[0-1] /KBN/ vs. BYE [---]
With /KBN/ having to deal with a extremely tough match this past week, I can see them with sharpened and more determined wits about themselves. This will be another tough match for /KBN/ has they have to deal with a BYE for the week. Still I think /KBN/ will pull out victorious
(overall) Rest - Relaxation /KBN/ wins

[1-0] [sYn] vs [AE] [1-0]
This will be one that is hard to call. With [sYn] nearly shutting out their last opponent, I still feel [AE] will take this based on their performance against :e0: last match. Coming back in the second round showed their amazing determination to make their uniforms blood soaked with the opposition. [sYn] wont go down without a fight, this might be one hard head banging battle. Maybe there might be a little bit of [AE] on their plate before dinner after this is done and over with.
(overall) 240 - 200 [AE] wins

[1-0] fx. vs ( Goodfellas . ) [1-0]
With these two victorious in their last battles, this will be the time one of them either remains undefeated, or goes down swinging. Based on
( Goodfellas . ) overall performance against their last match, I will have to give this hands down to them.
(overall) 360-120 ( Goodfellas . ) wins

[0-1] [SNAFU] vs shit|- [0-1]
This past week was a tough one for [SNAFU] suffering a very tough loss, their moral must have been hit hard. But dont count these guys out just yet! With the encounter they had last time, they wont soon forget. Clan shit|- dealt with a hard match this past week as well. These two teams are out to put a win on their record, it will be nearly too close to call.
(overall) 200 - 180 [SNAFU] wins

[0-1] . o ` vs. :e0: [0-1]
After having to deal with the arrogant [TDA] I can only imagine how it felt to have to deal with such a clan. This week they will be out to play a true match against, a true clan. Having played with these folks at the :e0: public server, and in pickups, I can tell it will be a good match between these two. Although I will have to give it to the clan with the more wicked name.
(overall) 200 - 140 .o' wins

{DBD} get teh fux signed up on the league damn u!!!!
Nuk3m is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2008, 03:48 AM   #2
Gator-
FF God

Class/Position: Scout O, Medic O, Demo D/O, Soldier D
Gametype: CTF 4v4
Affiliations: [milkwood] ( GoodFellas )
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via AIM to Gator- Send a message via MSN to Gator- Send a message via Yahoo to Gator-
ty for making anew post =D
Gator- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2008, 04:32 AM   #3
Nuk3m
Banned

Class/Position: Scout / Offense
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: :e0: Founder
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Send a message via AIM to Nuk3m
<3
Nuk3m is offline   Reply With Quote