Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Sabotaging your shit.
Affiliations: :}|, mimic, /KBN/
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
dont get too worked up folks, taco bell has been warned. his next trolling attempt will result in a good old ban
Etzell: They really are
Etzell: But even SAYING that makes me want to vomit
Skanky Butterpuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 12:34 AM   #8162
zE
Pew pew ze beams

Gametype: Gathers
Affiliations: pew pew
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
lol

This is funny, yes i agree that flaming should be banned from foruns, but for speaking is own mind and telling stuff that are kinda true without atacking nobody, plus on the bitch around thread wow i think this is a form of moderator zionism but ok!

Last edited by zE; 05-09-2008 at 12:41 AM.
zE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 12:39 AM   #8163
Suite307

This thread is made of condensed kaka. It's a good thing i revived it.
Suite307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 01:02 AM   #8164
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by =AS= zE
This is funny, yes i agree that flaming should be banned from foruns, but for speaking is own mind and telling stuff that are kinda true without atacking nobody, plus on the bitch around thread wow i think this is a form of moderator zionism but ok!
nah, he was attacking people in his original post, but dr edit sataned that ou- err dr satan edited that out

<3 satan

Old 05-09-2008, 01:22 AM   #8165
Doompiggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss
dont get too worked up folks, taco bell has been warned. his next trolling attempt will result in a good old ban
Attempt? You don't even have to *TRY* to troll this piece of shit forum. I say 2 words and troll the damn thing. If you have to try, then you deserve to be fucking shot. I do very much hope you enjoy clicking that "Ban User" button cause I sure as hell would. Fuck you, Skanky.
Doompiggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 01:30 AM   #8166
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

bye doompiggy! youll be missed

Old 05-09-2008, 01:45 AM   #8167
zE
Pew pew ze beams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doompiggy
Attempt? You don't even have to *TRY* to troll this piece of shit forum. I say 2 words and troll the damn thing. If you have to try, then you deserve to be fucking shot. I do very much hope you enjoy clicking that "Ban User" button cause I sure as hell would. Fuck you, Skanky.
lol this is a good example of flaming, not the previous one :P

Old 05-09-2008, 01:47 AM   #8168
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

thats because the actual flaming was edited out of the previous one, as i said before :P

im not editing this one though, i kinda like it, its cute

Old 05-09-2008, 01:49 AM   #8169
zE
Pew pew ze beams

ye i know i ve read it in the previous post :P

Old 05-09-2008, 02:37 AM   #8170
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
yea, bye doompiggy...i guess?
Lawl Skanky,
And to zE
FINISH DESTROY!
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 06:55 AM   #8171
zE
Pew pew ze beams

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper18
yea, bye doompiggy...i guess?
Lawl Skanky,
And to zE
FINISH DESTROY!
lol^^ doing it all over again, fps reasons..
but have bounce coming out in a day or 2

Old 05-09-2008, 07:13 AM   #8172
TACO-BELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokko
Name: Taco-Bell
Hobbies: Rippin it up to SHREDS on pubs, motherfucker YEAH!
Marital Status: Uhh.. Well I had a room mate once, but then my mother moved to Ohio..
First Kiss: Errr... This golden-retriever kind of frensh-kissed(sp?) me once cause I had peanut butter all over my face, does that count?
Excuse me SIR, I believe this is a flame free forum!

Better watch what you say or Skanky might ban you.

(oh wait, I'm not in a clan... flame away then i guess?)
TACO-BELL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 07:15 AM   #8173
TACO-BELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky Butterpuss
nah, he was attacking people in his original post, but dr edit sataned that ou- err dr satan edited that out
Actually- thats a lie. I didn't attack anyone personally. I just made a disrespectful comment regarding FF clan people, in general which Dr. Satan "gentrified". I guess some of you are feeling a bit sensitive

Clan-style players banning people and tailoring the mod (and forum discussions now also apparantly) to suit their clan-style-only vision just sinks this mod to another level of stupidity.

Any reasonable game developer should be able to explain that releasing any sort of game takes a lot of time and hard work. It should be just common sense therefore that the effort should be channeled in a way so that as MANY people as possible will enjoy the results of the work. Defrag understood this- this team doesn't. Aftershock just stepped in, listened to some people with a clan tag who scream the loudest on the mic (no names mentioned, but some of you know exactly who this is) and made an update that told 50-70% of the playerbase to play something else.

So now you gotta be an uber forum policeman because no ones impressed that u guys screwed the mod up and no ones motivated to fix it cause the mod is near dead now. But really- how smug is it gonna make u feel to delete/edit/ban this message now that theres only 30 people left playing regularly?
TACO-BELL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 07:26 AM   #8174
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

we do have a pretty small community.

so i think its in the community's best interest to get rid of the people that do nothing but troll forums to feel cool.

Old 05-09-2008, 07:29 AM   #8175
Bakez

Well we all know half the problem with this mod. This thread just proves it.

Idiot fanboys who cry when someone points out that there is actually something wrong with the game, except now instead of crying we have moved onto banning everybody who disagrees.
Bakez is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 07:32 AM   #8176
Skanky Butterpuss
Beware the Hammer
Buffalo Butterpuss
D&A Member
Fortress Forever Staff

nah theres a difference between expressing an opinion in a respectful manner and posting things just to try and piss people off.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:06 PM   #8177
bokko
when ff will out?
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO-BELL
Excuse me SIR, I believe this is a flame free forum!

Better watch what you say or Skanky might ban you.

(oh wait, I'm not in a clan... flame away then i guess?)
I was trying to point out the irony in calling other people nerds and then referring to yourself as someone who is 'ripping it up on pubs', I guess it was lost on you. The rules apply to everyone, I was temp banned from these forums the other day...

Umm, I don't think Defrag was ever the leader of this mod, but he and the majority of the dev team used to play in clans, so much for your theory that 'da clannaz fucked up diz mod'. Instead of specifying what went wrong you are just blaming it all on 'the clanners', it's your scapegoat for this mod's current low. When you come back you could perhaps refrain from flaming the shit out of everyone and post something constructive?
bokko is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #8178
bokko
when ff will out?
D&A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakez

Idiot fanboys who cry when someone points out that there is actually something wrong with the game, except now instead of crying we have moved onto banning everybody who disagrees.
How can these fanboys as you call them ever be a part of the problem? They are the most loyal bunch of players any mod can have, and the FF fans are not worse than any other game out there. Maybe they are annoying you because they disagree with your opinion, but they are not a big part what's keeping this mod from succeeding.

And here you are calling them crying idiots just because they point out that your arguments are flawed. The only difference between you and them is that they don't resort to calling people names...

Last edited by bokko; 05-09-2008 at 08:35 PM.
bokko is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #8179
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
wow...I'm kinda sorry I missed all of this.

First of all...TACO-BELL's post consisted of calling one specific person "a clan fag, the dev's; fucking moron dev team, and something else I can't remember right now." His post was edited b/c it was a flame and he was warned b/c it was a flame.

I don't give a shit if you say the mod sucks, but this is a flame free forum! Personal attacks have no place here. Also it was a warning...I could have banned him just as easily, but seeing as he hadn't even posted in like 2 months prior to this I decided to give him a chance. He wouldn't have gotten banned if he had just taken the warning to heart and stopped.

Second:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakez

NONE of us are the people you all seem to think we are. One guy comes spouting off about stuff he doesn't even know about and you jump right on the bandwagon with him. Every single beta member is 100% open to change and are fully willing to admit this mod isn't perfect. You can point out whatever issues you see with the mod...FFS DO, that's what we need, but that doesn't mean we each don't have personal opinions about shit. Like personally I think ff_sessions is a great map, others disagree so we are discussing that. Personally I think the mirv is fine, and NOT b/c of nostalgia but b/c of other reasons, others disagree and there is a thread on that. That doesn’t mean my say is final or that I’m right, just means I have an opinion.

Stop assuming that we all are fighting tooth and nail to keep this mod stagnant...we're simply not, but you all suggest things and rarely (not never b/c some do) do you think of the big picture. A large percentage of the time I see someone post something simply based on how it effects them. There is more to it than just how it effects one character and a lot has to be looked at. There is no Moderation Collaboration to control the community and steer this mod in our own little direction or some shit, but we will not stand for flames and the like. New people are around all the time and if all they see are people just attacking everyone that posts calling them idiots and shit then they aren't going to come back. Be constructive and your fine...start spouting off and you will get banned...it's that simple.
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #8180
reaper18
sKeeD
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Demo, Solly
Gametype: Any
Posts Rated Helpful 21 Times
Send a message via AIM to reaper18
< Cue epic speech music >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Satan
wow...I'm kinda sorry I missed all of this.

First of all...TACO-BELL's post consisted of calling one specific person "a clan fag, the dev's; fucking moron dev team, and something else I can't remember right now." His post was edited b/c it was a flame and he was warned b/c it was a flame.

I don't give a shit if you say the mod sucks, but this is a flame free forum! Personal attacks have no place here. Also it was a warning...I could have banned him just as easily, but seeing as he hadn't even posted in like 2 months prior to this I decided to give him a chance. He wouldn't have gotten banned if he had just taken the warning to heart and stopped.

Second:

NONE of us are the people you all seem to think we are. One guy comes spouting off about stuff he doesn't even know about and you jump right on the bandwagon with him. Every single beta member is 100% open to change and are fully willing to admit this mod isn't perfect. You can point out whatever issues you see with the mod...FFS DO, that's what we need, but that doesn't mean we each don't have personal opinions about shit. Like personally I think ff_sessions is a great map, others disagree so we are discussing that. Personally I think the mirv is fine, and NOT b/c of nostalgia but b/c of other reasons, others disagree and there is a thread on that. That doesn’t mean my say is final or that I’m right, just means I have an opinion.

Stop assuming that we all are fighting tooth and nail to keep this mod stagnant...we're simply not, but you all suggest things and rarely (not never b/c some do) do you think of the big picture. A large percentage of the time I see someone post something simply based on how it effects them. There is more to it than just how it effects one character and a lot has to be looked at. There is no Moderation Collaboration to control the community and steer this mod in our own little direction or some shit, but we will not stand for flames and the like. New people are around all the time and if all they see are people just attacking everyone that posts calling them idiots and shit then they aren't going to come back. Be constructive and your fine...start spouting off and you will get banned...it's that simple.
< end music >
< Cue standing Ovation>
A-fucking-men.
reaper18 is offline   Reply With Quote